**LADIES** One Pic

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Oh my!!!!!!! This is my type right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I just came a little:eek:
:lol::lol::lol: Yeah he's a cutie. Love his smile!
Mel you know I love Asian men but you lost me with those two!
Cute faces but set off my eeny meany PALE peenie alert :smh:

url

Sorry LI but his hair is beautiful and the abs! I'd ride this kid until his hamstrings snapped like a rubber band.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^oh no:smh: must bring this thread back to the right place

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Dude could get some arcade time if I was doing that. Get the feeling he might be a little vapid but I can sit him on my shelf With Hong Ki and Hyde. :yes:

BTW Bi Rain, (from Ninja Assassin), has a new show out where there are gratuitous semi nude shots of the chest with explosions.

*sits back and tries to think of a non east asian cutie

Sorry. can't think of one...that's famous...now...

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
BTW Bi Rain, (from Ninja Assassin), has a new show out where there are gratuitous semi nude shots of the chest with explosions.
*sits back and tries to think of a non east asian cutie
Sorry. can't think of one...that's famous...now...

What's the name of that show? :)

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered

Sorry LI but his hair is beautiful and the abs! I'd ride this kid until his hamstrings snapped like a rubber band.

yo i have to give u ladies props on one of the best threads. You have body types in here that are very attainable. I always wondered what the hell do women really find attractive. I thought it was some he man bullshit.

Oh and Kurtis is mad cool and intelligent. Brother is a good dude not on some arrogant ignit thug shit. Wow nice job sistas. Hopefully some motivation for these kats in here

And to my dudes notice they really havent posted 50 cent or niggas locked up with there shirts off and shit looking like good for nothing scum bags. So why do dudes try to emulate these fools Ill never know

Last edited:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the name of that show? :)

http://www.hulu.com/runaway-plan-b

And to my dudes notice they really havent posted 50 cent or niggas locked up with there shirts off and shit looking like good for nothing scum bags. So why do dudes try to emulate these fools Ill never know

The same reason chicks fill their hair with weave and face with make up thinking men find it attractive.

I really wish someone would tell dudes most women, (least the ones I know), don't like that sagging pants look...

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Mel - i can't believe you had the unmitigated GALL to post them dudes. smh. Shenanigans i say.

Iza? Hun hey...i'm not knocking what you guys like. I think i'm just trying to understand it lol

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
yo i have to give u ladies props on one of the best threads. You have body types in here that are very attainable. I always wondered what the hell do women really find attractive. I thought it was some he man bullshit.

Oh and Kurtis is mad cool and intelligent. Brother is a good dude not on some arrogant ignit thug shit. Wow nice job sistas. Hopefully some motivation for these kats in here

It's cause we're GROWN.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i had been trying to rack my brain for some chocolate to post in here...I finally remembered one of my old crushes...so sweet...

maxwell_gap_ad_crop-thumb-473x322.jpg

I remember being 12 wishing like "Can I be your girlfriend?"

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Mmmmmm MAXWELL...........I LOVE HIM:hmm:
i had been trying to rack my brain for some chocolate to post in here...I finally remembered one of my old crushes...so sweet...

maxwell_gap_ad_crop-thumb-473x322.jpg

I remember being 12 wishing like "Can I be your girlfriend?"

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I cant lie...I don see anything but his locs and his thick ass dick:eek::eek::eek:
2008_be_peek1.jpg

2009_be_peek4_c.jpg

But him.........I have a weakness for pretty muthaphuckas....
rundu_wallpaper_male1.jpg