question about this gay ass nigga on the oprah show

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
flippin thru the channel i stop at oprah and its a follow up episode about this small town in va that had a gay white man come on there in 1987 and say he is gay with aids. on the new show in 2010 their is this young nigga saying he is from the same town and is gay with hiv. then he goes on to say he is '' in good health'' and is ''undetectable''. how the fuck is he ''undetechable''? if thats so how they know he even got it?
 
flippin thru the channel i stop at oprah and its a follow up episode about this small town in va that had a gay white man come on there in 1987 and say he is gay with aids. on the new show in 2010 their is this young nigga saying he is from the same town and is gay with hiv. then he goes on to say he is '' in good health'' and is ''undetectable''. how the fuck is he ''undetechable''? if thats so how they know he even got it?

He means his viral load or whatever they call it that docs can tell you have HIV is undetected in his blood. Was the white dude from 1987 on the show? I'm sure he's probably dead now.
 

He means his viral load or whatever they call it that docs can tell you have HIV is undetected in his blood. '[m sure that white dude from 1987 is dead now, right?

the 87 guy is dead it said at the end he died in 1994...

so if he gets a aids test he shows neg?
 
so if he gets a aids test he shows neg?

I'm not really sure, but I do know that HIV/AIDS has changed dramatically. The breakthroughs are incredible. People like that 1987 dude don't die anymore. People live long lives with HIV.

Magic Johnson is proof of that--I believe the virus is undetected in his blood.

If you google, you can find more out..I'm just talking off the top of my head about it.
 
I was just waiting for someone to post about this.

I was at The GrandFather's house watching with him
GrandDad's been an "O" fan for a long time.
It's either "OPRAH" at 4PM or "JUDGE JUDY".:lol::lol::lol:

When I saw that Brother,
I said to The GrandDad,

"I BET THAT ANGRY WHITE GUY IS SAYING, "OH GREAT! WE HAD A GAY NIGRA IN THIS TOWN TOO?".

My other comment to The GrandDad was was that the ONLY time "O" has STRAIGHT Black men on her show is when they're celebrities, have done something monumental, or just there for her to malign.

I knew that Gay WV Brother was gonna incite someone to make a thread.:lol::lol::lol:
 
Back
Top