tv's/car audio/home theatre stuff for sale way below cost

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
here i better post some guidelines because some of this is starting to get repetitive in the pm's and i want to clear up somethings.

1. i'm not dealing below the price i quoted. do not ask. i got stuff marked down as it is already to the point you can't get it anywhere else near the price i'm offering.

2. i'm not signing anything for any reason. you'll get a hh gregg gift receipt which will honor it's standard one year warranty from the manufacturer. i'm not promising anything above and beyond that. if you want something more then that, i recommend getting the 3 year service plan, which is fully transferrable to you. if that's not acceptable, sorry.

3. i get the things about every few days. i goto southern ohio pick up what i can (she gives me the stuff low because she hides it in her profit margin on busy days) so if i got 5 people wanting something i may only be able to do 3 of you on ship outs one day the other 2 the next.

4. products - for the most part the bulk of the items are new in a sealed box w/ the exception with the bulk of tv's which are either in their closeout aisles they took out to show and mark down. ALSO (PAY ATTENTION) SOME TELEVISIONS ARE 14 DAY RETURN ITEMS BUT STILL HAVE THE ONE YEAR WARRANTY HONORED FROM DAY ONE OF PURCHASE.

5. LAPTOPS - i gotta lot of requests about laptops. i can't promise anything yet on those, i'll keep you informed as to how that goes. if you cant wait, then i sugest you check my website www.maxxxelectronics.com or gadgetman's site for them.

6. if i don't respond to your inquiry fast enough for you it is because i'm laying out drywall and wood flooring in my freetime this week for my new location. but i'll get to you that evening or next morning.

7. those that actually buy will get a few ways to reach me at in case they have questions/issues midway along the sale. i don't want you sitting paranoid waiting.

8. specific items i cannot promise. again these are 2009 closeouts. they may have 1-4 in the store and sometimes it may be sold before i get there. i won't take a payment unless i know it's pulled to the side for me or unless i'm there taking it.

9. tv's that aren't boxed i can't ship. no way no how that's a disaster waiting to happen. you can come in person.

Last edited:

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
You have anymore of the home theaters and if so can u get the infinity speakers that mount in ceiling for surround sound. I got a homie in cleveland that will get the shit for me if you r legit

let's see...

nothing with wireless i'll get prices today and shoot them to you.

sony bdve500w i'll get a price today
sony davhdx279w
samsung davhdx576wf w/ bluray
htz320 samsung 5.1

oh wait a sec the davhdx576wf is wireless

http://www.google.com/products/cata...ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CB4Q8wIwAg#ps-sellers

i might be able to get it for you for about 275-300

Last edited:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One question. Do you see this as an on-going thing or something that's happening this week but may not be happening in a week or two? Again, great job bringing this to the board. These deals look sweet! :yes:

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
:cool: You have some great prices going on.

Oh yeah how much for this item?
china.jpg

sorry dawg i'm not parting with that for a while...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
One question. Do you see this as an on-going thing or something that's happening this week but may not be happening in a week or two? Again, great job bringing this to the board. These deals look sweet! :yes:

again, it's closeouts. so this won't happen for long.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
BGOL Investor
Don, when you said you pick them up in south ohio... where at? I can have my peeps pick up a tv if its reasonably close to Cincy

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DO you have any Pioneer Navigation systems? Anything for an Audi B5?

Avic 3
or
Avic 900f

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Da Con,

What you poppin on camcorders, in box theater systems, mp3's players, laptops, phones?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
aite...

today i'm gonna go pick up some stuff and bring it back. those i spoke to regarding what they want when i get to the house tonite i'll take the pics to confirm i have it.

if you still want it i'll take payment by google checkout. monday i'll ship it off via ups or fedex, (whichever is cheapest) or like i said you can come in person or have someone come for you and get it.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Do you have 5 of these?

Yamaha YHT-791BL 7.1 Home Theater in a Box (Black)

yeah just 3. one's promised to someone on here already, i'm keeping one if you want the third, it's yours....

it ain't cheap to ship i'll tell you now. i just priced it and it's 178.00 ground to cali.