The Secret Teachings Of All Ages - Manly P. Hall

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Written by a 33 degree Mason

manlyphall-org_secret-teaching-of-all-ages.jpg

[URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/57021537...f_All_Ages.pdf"]http://rapidshare.com/files/57021537...f_All_Ages.pdf​
[/URL]

Another book I was asked to read while at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base.​

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Sam,

The link is not working?

What were you doing in Guantanamo Bay Naval Base? Who asked you to read the book? And what was the purpose?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Sam,

What were you doing in Guantanamo Bay Naval Base? Who asked you to read the book? And what was the purpose?

i was in the marines,before 9-11,we already had orders for cuba to set up a "p.o.w" camp, but once it happened they put us on hold for a few months,then it was off to cuba.we handed it over to the army and well you know,they fuck-up everything they do.

our Commanding General(not the base Gen) asked us to read it before the detainees showed up,he also asked us to read Atlas Shrugged,and World Revolution.

im not a mason,i was asked once but because they dont pray to the same god i do,i refused.

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
i was in the marines,before 9-11,we already had orders for cuba to set up a "p.o.w" camp, but once it happened they put us on hold for a few months,then it was off to cuba.we handed it over to the army and well you know,they fuck-up everything they do.

our Commanding General(not the base Gen) asked us to read it before the detainees showed up,he also asked us to read Atlas Shrugged,and World Revolution.

im not a mason,i was asked once but because they dont pray to the same god i do,i refused.

Peace Sam,

Did the Commanding General give a reason for the reading selections?

Damn, that is some great inside info.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Peace Sam,

Did the Commanding General give a reason for the reading selections?

Damn, that is some great inside info.

he said it would help us understand what we were about to do,
what you hear about what happened at camp x-ray is only ,
a small bit,way worst things happened there,i had many days,
of sleepless nights,and when i did sleep nothing but nightmares.
so far im good now,just keep myself busy with fam,work and fitness.

Last edited: