Roll Call :: BGOL Main Board Refugee Boat

mealstrom

Star
Registered
Re: "non-donators" The Moment Is Ours!

:lol: I don't care about HNIC or who pays. I just can't stand hypocrisy. I don't have a single problem with the refugees who aren't acting like they've just won a victory for black people all over the world.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Good Morning "non-donators"...words Of Wisdom!

“I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.”

-Fidel Castro

NEVER GIVE UP!

:yes:

I like that quote. Going to have to use that again in the future.

dr8k3ked

Potential Star
Registered

“I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.”

-Fidel Castro

NEVER GIVE UP!

Viva revolucion :dance::dance:

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered

Are you lame niggas serious? Y'all quoting MLK for inspiration?
:smh:

EyeAmHorus

Potential Star
Registered

:lol: I don't care about HNIC or who pays. I just can't stand hypocrisy. I don't have a single problem with the refugees who aren't acting like they've just won a victory for black people all over the world.

who said anything about black people or world dipshit:confused: im happy enough to claim a victory for myself. And fuck anyone who has shit to talk :dance:.
So thanks for keeping it active over here

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

who said anything about black people or world dipshit:confused: im happy enough to claim a victory for myself. And fuck anyone who has shit to talk :dance:.
So thanks for keeping it active over here

:lol: exile is a victory :lol:

owl

BGOL Investor

Vive la revolution3:dance: Im in the trenches. Maelstrom begging for donors. Im strong. I will not PAY!:dance:

now food for thought

“The more there are riots, the more repressive action will take place, and the more we face the danger of a right-wing takeover and eventually a fascist society.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If by the mere force of numbers a majority should deprive a minority of any clearly written constitutional right, it might, in a moral point of view, justify revolution”

Abraham Lincoln quotes:hmm:

Are you lame niggas serious? Y'all quoting MLK for inspiration?
:smh:

I mean, did you read what was quoted?!?

If anyone can, I'd like the transcript of whatever that came from...

Ruff Ryder

Robotix
Registered
Re: ** BGOL Refugees - Another Home **

url

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Refugees on Syn as of 1pm.

66 and counting ...

765beretta, bagoliste, bart1986, bathingapes11, beli025, Ben Grimm, bennor, Birdman, BODYSLAM, bonethugsno1, BOXERSALMIGHTY, bro-man, b_ghost, cheetah2222220, Chitown, Dblazin24, digitaldemon, djskoo, dusty, emo, fatsack1, Gar812002, Genocide, GhostOfMarcus, goro_so, griimm, hisoka.limit, huge_brass_balls, Imhotep, imtehpope, incarcer8dagain, Jay0195, jf123, jovacova, junebug54, KingKwentyne, lavoy101, lolachan, meathead12, meatheat12, Megazell, mikejordan, mister.o, Mr.Pooper, nos1967, obiwan12, owenomac, phattphotos, pushkar, rajeev.bhatia, santana578, sarah6564, serchinfo, serchinfor, shadow_maff, shambala, SheBetterHaveA50Inchass, Shesajumpoff, SlickShawty, Tabris, Tcapone, tfresca, ThaLastDynasty, Thundercat, twgg, tyrant777, Vicelord1092, Warlock, whiskey, Xelite, xiaobaichi, yeshiyeshi, zabadoo

Black Limey

Star
Registered
It's not about the $10; it's the principal

I have over 2500 post and have put in hours of work contributing

I put in work for the NBA play offs

Gifs and links galore for Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, The Shield, The Wire, True Blood. Hard to cop British documentaries

I guess someone else will have to step up and if y'all want all those soccer and athletics clips z-shared seconds after they have taken place........you can still pay $10 and do jack shit

Then you have the money and a board that is trash

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Re: ** BGOL Refugees - Another Home **

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum you and I need to have a little talk mister to mistress

I mean can you at least pick and choose who you tell about the site I mean gat damn

Sorry LS I dint send the PM, Heist is cool but I know there will be a major influx of assholes in the Citi due to this post.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Heist I hate to make you mad, but you got an anonymous donation in your name. :(

HNIC

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I'll let you guys recruit for the other board another day at the most, I have no problems with you finding a new home. I'll probably shut it down early tomorrow.

HNIC

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Heist I hate to make you mad, but you got an anonymous donation in your name. :(

HNIC

LOL! You're shitting me right. HIL-AR-IOUS!

Here I am campaigning for a cause and all the while I'm getting campaign contributions from lobbyist on the other side.

HA HA HA HA!

Oh well, no not mad not an iota.
I'm still cool with you HNIC and like I said before, I got still got love for BGOL.

I was never on some "fuck HNIC and fuck BGOL" tip. I was a little dishearted, yeah but it's your property, you run and it and manage it as you see fit.

This was just a matter of riding for a cause bruh. At a company, even the most loyal employees will go out on a strike if they think management isn't running things right.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor

Here I am campaigning for a cause and all the while I'm getting campaign contributions from lobbyist on the other side.

HA HA HA HA!

I'm still cool with you HNIC and like I said before, I got still got love for BGOL.

I was never on some "fuck HNIC and fuck BGOL" tip. I was a little dishearted, yeah but it's your property, you run and it and manage it as you see fit.

This was just a matter of riding for a cause bruh. At a company, even the most loyal employees will go out on a strike if they think management isn't running things right.

Damn lol you got a future in politics LOL

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

HA HA HA HA!

:smh: Don't fall for it...Its just the man trying to end the revolution by giving you a deal :lol:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
:smh: Don't fall for it...Its just the man trying to end the revolution by giving you a deal :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Warden: Listen, I'll give you 1 year off your jail sentence if you end the jail revolt. Deal? You understand, we need order and control here. This whole thing only works if everyone stays in line.

Heist: ...

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
:angry::angry::angry: Heist don't fall for it bruh, we stick together, unity bruh. :smh:

I'm not going anywhere.

I'm still campaigning .....

Like I said earlier to Danye and others on Citi I never said "fuck BGOL and fuck HNIC" but conversely, just because I make it "home" doesn't mean you forget your brothers.

pow_mia_02.gif

big_black68

Rising Star
Registered
Create envy and dissent from within.

Then divide and conquer

Classic military strategy to lay down a revolt.

Real shit right there, sad that it's come to that kind of strategy over a choice not to pay a "donor fee". In all reality though, you should have been given a free pass when this donor shit started in the first place. I know what you've brought to the board in the past :yes: Sadly you get a donor tag as a dirty tactic...