Man what the fuck is going on in metro-ATL with all these damn murders

BCSD2012

Star
Registered
ringold_241580l.jpg

4-year-old: ‘My whole family is dead’By KATIE LESLIE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Minutes after a woman escaped a shooting rampage and called 911, neighbor Samantha Manchester watched from the street as Gwinnett County police surrounded the two-story home on Clairidge Lane.

An officer pounded on the door, she said, but no one was prepared for who answered: a 4-year-old girl with a gunshot wound to her chest.

Manchester said an officer grabbed the child and whisked her away from the site where police say Richard Ringold, 44, shot five people, killing four.

Manchester and another neighbor tried to comfort the girl as paramedics cut off her bloodied clothing and began treatment, she said.

“The little girl was so strong. She was not crying,” Manchester said. “When they were tearing off her clothes, she looked around at all of us and all she could say was ‘My whole family is dead.’”

It’s unclear which relatives may have died in Thursday’s shooting. Manchester said the little girl lives with her mother, a sister around the age of 9 and a grandmother at the home.

Police say two females and one male were dead at the scene, and a woman believed to be in her 20s was taken to Gwinnett Medical Center, where she died a short time later, Gwinnett police spokeswoman Cpl. Illana Spellman said.

The little girl was taken to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite for surgery, Spellman said.

Ringold, who police say was arrested after he returned to the crime scene, faces charges including four counts of murder and one count of aggravated assault. He is being held without bond.

Manchester said she is consumed with thoughts of the injured girl, who may have helped police quickly identify the shooter.

“I feel so sad for her,” Manchester said. “This little girl will be traumatized the rest of her life.”

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Just the way it is. You know kats gotta wild out just to get a rep like Gang Starr said.

Seriously anytime an innocent person is killed its sad. :smh:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The "bitch-ass-ness" of these so-called thugs today. Dis nigga's in Atlanta...the land of milk and honies...and shoots up a woman and her family cause he got dissed?!? Niggas gotta stop being so emotional over hoez and just move from ex to next.

-CTF

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
c'mon, homie...:hmm:

- fuck that. niggas treat this demon like GOD down there, always uploading his mixtapes and worshipping that fool...

you can't worship violence and drugs like they do in ATL, and then turn around and cry when a little girl is almost killed as a result of it...doesn't follow logic.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
- fuck that. niggas treat this demon like GOD down there, always uploading his mixtapes and worshipping that fool...

you can't worship violence and drugs like they do in ATL, and then turn around and cry when a little girl is almost killed as a result of it...doesn't follow logic.
WTF does Gucci have to do with this? You don't know nan details of the story.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

This is what I tell fools all day. They support negative rappers and shit on the ones who try to give a message. Those who support demonic ass rappers have no right to complain about the evil that goes on in the hood.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This demon seed promotes this nonsense like its' cool.

Gucci never said shit about shooting up kids.:hmm: This was a domestic dispute. The dude lived at the house and was 44 years old. Don't be blaming rappers for this stupid shit.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad times. Only cowards shoots babies.

c/s

Pickens charged in triple homicide

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Story.jpg
thumb_1244003483125_0p2243541211078034.jpg

Nineteen-year-old Noelle Washington, her ninth-month old baby, Anthony Jones, and her best friend's three-year-old daughter, Sharailyn Wright, were all shot to death

Because 3-year-old Sha’Railyn Wright knew Mark Pickens name and might be able to tell police what she saw, she had to die, Hamilton County’s prosecutor said Tuesday.

Moments after a 19-year-old mother and her 9-month-old son were killed in their Pendleton apartment, Pickens walked over to within feet of Sha’Railyn and pointed a gun at her.

She covered her head with her hands. Pickens fired, the bullet piercing Sha’Railyn’s hands and crashing into her brain, killing her, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said in announcing Pickens' capital murder indictment.

“These weren’t stray gunshots that killed the three. All were purposely executed,” Deters said.
Pickens, 19, of the West End, also is accused of shooting to death his former girlfriend, Noelle Washington, 19, and her 9-month-old son, Anthony Jones III. Washington was baby sitting Sha’Railyn at the time in her apartment in the 400 block of East 13th Street.

“It’s a level of violence that is grotesque in nature, something that we’ve never seen before,” an indignant Deters said.

In addition to shooting the 3-year-old in the top of the head, Pickens shot Washington in the back of the head as she held her son in her arms, Deters said. The infant was shot in the forehead.

Mother and son were buried the way they died – the infant in his mother’s arms.

“How do you explain an act like this?” Deters wondered.

Pickens has a penchant for violence, authorities allege, noting he already faces a 31-year prison term on charges stemming from felonious assault and attempted murder. In that incident , he is accused of shooting Anthony Jones II, the father of Washington’s infant, in a March 27 shooting.

Pickens and Washington dated after Washington gave birth to Jones’ son. But their “contentious relationship,” Deters said, deteriorated so badly that Pickens was accused of assaulting her.

“She had filed a rape charge against him the day before (the June 1 triple homicide) and I think he did not want her to testify against him,” Deters said.
Washington was seeking help to try to move out of state, hoping to escape Pickens’ threats but ran out of time.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090804/NEWS0107/307300061/

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
Gucci never said shit about shooting up kids.:hmm: This was a domestic dispute. The dude lived at the house and was 44 years old. Don't be blaming rappers for this stupid shit.

- its violence though...u gonna sit up here and act like niggas don't obsess over violence in ATL? you ain't the only person that has ties to atlanta bruh..

the top 3 rappers out of atlanta right now are TI, JEEZY, and GUCCI

yeah they are rappers, but you wanna "fox news" us up and have us pretend that its only a coincidence that all of these niggas are gun toting dope dealers? and gucci has actually killed somebody!

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
- its violence though...u gonna sit up here and act like niggas don't obsess over violence in ATL? you ain't the only person that has ties to atlanta bruh..

yeah they are rappers, but you wanna "fox news" us up and have us pretend that its only a coincidence that all of these niggas are gun toting dope dealers? and gucci has actually killed somebody!
Gucci killed somebody that was trying to kill him. Why you think he aint locked up over that? Straight self defense. Only reason he did time over that was because he was a felon with a weapon. #2 Don't act like ATL is the only place in the US where people randomly get shot up. D.C., New Orleans, Detroit, Chi-Town, Cincinnati. Get your argument together and come back cuz it's full of holes, no disrepect.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Mothafucka!!!!.....damn why did I read this bullshit, i'm heated...today was going well to last day of summer for my kids school back in on Monday and now all weekend long I'll be pissed and any man who don't treat his kids or his family right!!!

I don't give a fuck...there is no excuse for these weak ass kneegrows taking their bitch ass problems out on woman or children...

RIP to that family and all prayers for the lil' girl if she's still alive.:(

BCSD2012

Star
Registered

The killer is 44 years old. You think his old ass listened to Gucci and went on a shooting spree?

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
Gucci killed somebody that was trying to kill him. Why you think he aint locked up over that? Straight self defense. Only reason he did time over that was because he was a felon with a weapon. #2 Don't act like ATL is the only place in the US where people randomly get shot up. D.C., New Orleans, Detroit, Chi-Town, Cincinnati. Get your argument together and come back cuz it's full of holes, no disrepect.

:confused::confused:

nigga what are you, 7 years old? just because you say "this over here does too!" doesn't discredit my arguments nor erase the FACTS in them...

hell, charles dutton the actor (ROC) has killed somebody in self defense too, and I didn't say that ATL was the "only" city that has this problem...

bruh, I don't have shit to do with that denial and animosity up in you..I made my point, and I stand by it...if ATL is sick of the "violence", stop worshiping it.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused::confused:

nigga what are you, 7 years old? just because you say "this over here does too!" doesn't discredit my arguments nor erase the FACTS in them...

hell, charles dutton the actor (ROC) has killed somebody in self defense too, and I didn't say that ATL was the "only" city that has this problem...

bruh, I don't have shit to do with that denial and animosity up in you..I made my point, and I stand by it...if ATL is sick of the "violence", stop worshiping it.
When I look at your argument...I just see somebody that wants to be right.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mothafucka!!!!.....damn why did I read this bullshit, i'm heated...today was going well to last day of summer for my kids school back in on Monday and now all weekend long I'll be pissed and any man who don't treat his kids or his family right!!!

Sorry ta get you heated bro. I wanted to bump a couple stories up to prove this isn't just ATL. Here's another sad story that happend last night.

Obviously dude below is having problems with the fam and baby mama. I don't see how you could point a gun at your head and fuckin miss.

a_wbbm0827babykilled.jpg

"A pretty little girl with lots of energy, and you couldn't ask for anything more of a little girl," said Renea Wells Darden, a relative. I'm kind of lost for words with it, because it's a big loss to us. She was so close to the whole family."

Dad Fatally Shoots His Baby Daughter Then Shot Himself, Is Expected To Survive

GARY, Ind. (CBS) ―

Aug 28, 2009 5:27 am US/Central

A 20-year-old Gary man is expected to survive, having turned a gun on himself after shooting his baby daughter to death.

Police said Cordell Richardson is expected to survive his murder-suicide attempt, and officers said they expect to file charges against him Friday morning.

Officials said Richardson shot his daughter, 19-month-old Eboni Nicole Richardson, of the 500 block of South Vermilion Street, in the chest before shooting himself in the head. She was pronounced dead a short time later.

The shooting took place in the parking lot of Bennigan's restaurant and the U.S. Steel Yard at 500 E. 5th Ave. in Gary, according to the Lake County Coroner's office. It happened less than two hours before a game there was scheduled to begin.

Cpl. Gabrielle King, a spokeswoman for the Gary Police Department, said the shooting was connected neither to the restaurant nor the Gary South Shore RailCats baseball team. Fans filed into the stadium while police worked the crime scene, and the game continued as scheduled.

Richardson was supposed to meet family members at an unknown location earlier in the night, King said, but never showed. He later agreed to meet in the downtown parking lot.

"It was just a mutual meeting place," King said.

Richardson arrived in a black sport utility vehicle, King said, and met a group of family members in a purple Pontiac. Instead of handing the child off, King said, Richardson shot the girl and then himself.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/Gary.baby.father.2.1148545.html

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i have to co sign its all good to be a gangsta until niccaz do dumb shit like this right BGOL!

destrehan

Star
Registered
The "bitch-ass-ness" of these so-called thugs today. Dis nigga's in Atlanta...the land of milk and honies...and shoots up a woman and her family cause he got dissed?!? Niggas gotta stop being so emotional over hoez and just move from ex to next.

-CTF
i didn't see nothin bout that in the story.

egatsby

Rising Star
Registered
yea i noticed that too man its been alot of people been getting mercked in the city. Its been a real hot summer. Every night its like multiple murders. Im watching my back out here in these streets think imma copp me a pistol real soon. Blame it on the recession i guess niggas out here hurting and in a city where so many cats flex and promote an image and lifestyle you feel like shit if you dont got it so you going to do what you can to get it or act out in frustration.

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered

man shut yo lame ass up, you goin on ignore just for postin this shit.:hmm: