Bronx teen confesses to roasting kitten

lol@ you adding "dependent on human care". So what are you saying? If it's a stray it's ok to throw it in the oven now? :confused:

Though it doesn't really matter, pets aren't like human babies, they aren't helpless. If you get rid of a dog, cat, bird, ect, those animal instincts will kick in eventually and they'll find a way to survive.

At the end of the day according to you it's still a life right? So when people go out shooting deer, and birds, wild dogs, for the hell of it they need to get Jail time right?

Nah cant do that, 70% of white folks in the south would be locked up then. :lol:

Ah no game hunting is used for food and population control.don't want your farm land being raided by deer or your kids being mauled by bears] What i meant by dependent as in animals that people keep locked indoors or something that's sick or exotic and may not be able to find anything to eat. She killed the womens kitten to be ignorant and evil.
 
that's nonsense when I was kid I used to stomp on cats and shit am I a serial killer no far from it I love animals I was just a stupid kid

dude,, i have been reading your comments, and i have come to the conclusion that you are a STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!



2i9c9i.gif
 
Ah no game hunting is used for food and population control.don't want your farm land being raided by deer or your kids being mauled by bears] What i meant by dependent as in animals that people keep locked indoors or something that's sick or exotic and may not be able to find anything to eat. She killed the womens kitten to be ignorant and evil.

C/S. Wow some of yall are out there with these responses.:smh: Bottom line she committed a crime by illegally entering and maliciously destroying another persons property and pet. That's not behavior that should be ignored or in any way drawn as "normal." Burning LIVE (not dead food flesh) but LIVE animals in an oven is cruel, not to mention she created a hazardous situation and could have harmed many more people in the process of her "prank."
 
A pet is an extension of a person, so if somebody kills your cat or dog, they really want to kill you.....:yes:
 
She better hope she gets some Asian jurors...

She might get off. "Cat in Oven how is dis Crime?"

asa001.jpg
 
Last edited:
Fam, that picture was unnecessary...

Damn, how can someone be THAT fucked up? How can some of y'all think that this is cool? I'm no PETA lover by any stretch, but come on, that's a defenseless CAT! Let's treat that bitch in the same way and see how she likes it!

1244217265.jpg
 
Ah no game hunting is used for food and population control.don't want your farm land being raided by deer or your kids being mauled by bears

Would it be more to your liking if someone went and threw a Wild dog/bird/ect into the oven?

What i meant by dependent as in animals that people keep locked indoors or something that's sick or exotic and may not be able to find anything to eat. She killed the womens kitten to be ignorant and evil.

So if the Bronx chick went and threw a stray cat that isn't locked indoors, and is dependent on it's own food, in the oven everything you'd be fine with it? :confused: I'm just saying man, earlier in the thread, you were saying "It's a life" "It's murder", now you're cherry picking.

I'm not even saying that what she did wasn't wrong, or that she shouldn't be punished for killing someone else's pet, which makes it worse. But I'm not down with giving people years, or sending people to prison for killing animals.

A few months in a jail and a fine at most.
 
Would it be more to your liking if someone went and threw a Wild dog/bird/ect into the oven?



So if the Bronx chick went and threw a stray cat that isn't locked indoors, and is dependent on it's own food, in the oven everything you'd be fine with it? :confused: I'm just saying man, earlier in the thread, you were saying "It's a life" "It's murder", now you're cherry picking.

I'm not even saying that what she did wasn't wrong, or that she shouldn't be punished for killing someone else's pet, which makes it worse. But I'm not down with giving people years, or sending people to prison for killing animals.

A few months in a jail and a fine at most.






ok... what if it was your cat or dog that you had for years, maybe grew up with??






shut-the-fuck-up.jpg
 
Would it be more to your liking if someone went and threw a Wild dog/bird/ect into the oven?



So if the Bronx chick went and threw a stray cat that isn't locked indoors, and is dependent on it's own food, in the oven everything you'd be fine with it? :confused: I'm just saying man, earlier in the thread, you were saying "It's a life" "It's murder", now you're cherry picking.

I'm not even saying that what she did wasn't wrong, or that she shouldn't be punished for killing someone else's pet, which makes it worse. But I'm not down with giving people years, or sending people to prison for killing animals.

A few months in a jail and a fine at most.

you're "cherry picking" my responses go back and read

If they killed the wild hog or bird first and planned on eating it thats fine with me.

but throwing something in an oven and cooking it alive under the guise of "it was a prank" is cruel and unusual.

I also agreed that years in prison is excessive. I would give her a year.

Cruely mistreating and murdering other living things (that includes strays) with no real purpose is crazy and criminal and u should do prison time.
 
ok... what if it was your cat or dog that you had for years, maybe grew up with??

I'll get another one :hmm:

Now how about you shut the fuck up?

you're cherry picking my responses go back and read

If they killed the wild hog or bird first and planned on eating it thats fine with me.

but throwing something in an oven and cooking it alive under the guise of "it was a prank" is cruel and unusual.

I also agreed that years in prison is excessive. I would give her a year.

Cruely mistreating and murdering other living things (that includes strays) with no real purpose is crazy and criminal and u should do prison time.

People should get jail time for killing(without consuming them) birds, and feral dogs. :lol:

Alright man, agree to disagree.
 
Did she atleast season the poor thing, and cover it, so that it could baste in its own juices? What you're really going for on this is fork tender.
 
I'll get another one :hmm:

Now how about you shut the fuck up?



People should get jail time for killing(without consuming them) birds, and feral dogs. :lol:

Alright man, agree to disagree.

Yup why would anyone want to go around just killing dogs and birds for the hell of it?

For jollies.

Like it's all good.

U go outside and start hunting strays and random animals and lets see where u end up.
 
now they want to get on Michael Vick they definitely better get on her about this. Im no animal lover and I do believe in humans having more rights and control then animals, but this shit is just inhumane. Kill an animal to eat or clothe themselves ok. killing an animal for sport Im just not understanding.:smh::smh:
 
whats the big deal when i was 14 me and my homeboy put 4 kittens in a folgers coffee can and poured gas on them and threw a match on them and watched them burn :lol: hey i was a mean back then ,but hey it's not like i killed a human :yes: right

well gaddamn it's a animal not a human what is wrong with you whites and want be whites:smh:

that's nonsense when I was kid I used to stomp on cats and shit am I a serial killer no far from it I love animals I was just a stupid kid



Psychological studies have shown that individuals willing to inflict harm on animals are more likely to do so to humans. One of the known warning signs of certain psychopathologies, including anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic personality disorder, is a history of torturing pets and small animals, a behavior known as zoosadism. According to the New York Times, "[t]he FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits that regularly appears in its computer records of serial rapists and murderers,pedophiles, and the standard diagnostic and treatment manual for psychiatric and emotional disorders lists cruelty to animals a diagnostic criterion for conduct disorders. [1] "A survey of psychiatric patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats found all of them had high levels of aggression toward people as well, including one patient who had murdered a young boy." [2]


Correlates of cruelty to animals in the United States: Results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions.

Vaughn MG, Fu Q, Delisi M, Beaver KM, Perron BE, Terrell K, Howard MO.

School of Social Work and Department of Community Health, Division of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, 3550 Lindell Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63103, United States.

OBJECTIVE: To examine the sociodemographic, behavioral, and psychiatric correlates of cruelty to animals in the US. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Data were derived from a nationally representative sample of adults residing in the US Structured psychiatric interviews (N=43,093) were completed by trained lay interviewers between 2001 and 2002. Personality, substance use, mood, and anxiety disorders and cruelty to animals were assessed with the Alcohol Use Disorder and Associated Disabilities Interview Schedule (DSM-IV) version. RESULTS: The lifetime prevalence of animal cruelty in US adults was 1.8%. Men, African-Americans, Native-Americans/Asians, native-born Americans, persons with lower levels of income and education and adults living the western region of the US reported comparatively high levels of cruelty to animals, whereas Hispanics reported comparatively low levels of such behavior. Cruelty to animals was significantly associated with all assessed antisocial behaviors. Adjusted analyses revealed strong associations between lifetime alcohol use disorders, conduct disorder, antisocial, obsessive-compulsive, and histrionic personality disorders, pathological gambling, family history of antisocial behavior, and cruelty to animals. CONCLUSIONS: Cruelty to animals is associated with elevated rates observed in young, poor, men with family histories of antisocial behavior and personal histories of conduct disorder in childhood, and antisocial, obsessive-compulsive and histrionic personality disorders, and pathological gambling in adulthood. Given these associations, and the widespread ownership of pets and animals, effective screening of children, adolescents and adults for animal cruelty and appropriate mental health interventions should be deployed.

PMID: 19467669 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]


Bootyluvr, and Hatian1 keep exposing yourself for the sick sadistic possible rapist, pedohiles, and murderers that you have festering in your soul. Waiting for that one slip up from a little girl/boy or lady walking to her car. You think what you saying is funny. But you just ocked yourself on a level you will probably never understand! Sick fucks!:smh:
 
I'm so tired of the argument that it is only an animal. How about not torturing the animal to begin with. This little bitch didn't even have the guts to hang around
 
Last edited:
Yup why would anyone want to go around just killing dogs and birds for the hell of it?

Maybe because immature kids tend to do stupid shit?

U go outside and start hunting strays and random animals and lets see where u end up.

:lol:@ this emotional bullshit

Just because I don't want to see people get locked up for long periods of time for harming animals doesn't mean I do it, am interested in doing it, or that I even support it genius.

If I see some one do a hit and run on a dog, I'm not about to call the cops, and go on an all out manhunt on the dude that did it. If I run over a damn Squirrel, I'm not about to hold a candlelight vigil and cry myself to sleep.

Yall emotional clowns are worse than the people that wanted Vicks head on a platter, because of a bunch of fucking Pitt Bulls.
 
Maybe because immature kids tend to do stupid shit?



:lol:@ this emotional bullshit

Just because I don't want to see people get locked up for long periods of time for harming animals doesn't mean I do it, am interested in doing it, or that I even support it genius.

If I see some one do a hit and run on a dog, I'm not about to call the cops, and go on an all out manhunt on the dude that did it. If I run over a damn Squirrel, I'm not about to hold a candlelight vigil and cry myself to sleep.

Yall emotional clowns are worse than the people that wanted Vicks head on a platter, because of a bunch of fucking Pitt Bulls.

smh calling me emotional and u just caught feelings and let your logic and argument stray.

mistakenly hitting a dog or deer or squirel is not a crime. ( i would hope if u hit a dog u would stop to check and see if it's owner is around )

But if u intentionally chased a dog or deer down the road with your car then yes u are a crazy fuck and u need to be put away.

Mike vic is a crazy fuck too he was hanging and drowning dogs in his fucking pool.
 
Maybe because immature kids tend to do stupid shit?



:lol:@ this emotional bullshit

Just because I don't want to see people get locked up for long periods of time for harming animals doesn't mean I do it, am interested in doing it, or that I even support it genius.

If I see some one do a hit and run on a dog, I'm not about to call the cops, and go on an all out manhunt on the dude that did it. If I run over a damn Squirrel, I'm not about to hold a candlelight vigil and cry myself to sleep.

Yall emotional clowns are worse than the people that wanted Vicks head on a platter, because of a bunch of fucking Pitt Bulls.

Nah, its not about being emotional its about being a human being and the responsabilities of being at the top of the food chain. If I hit a dog im goona be sad, if someone hits a dog im not gonna chase them and call the police. But i would be upset. People that have no disregard for the life of an animal usually cant understand the beauty of life. Being cold hearted and viscious towards animals is not cool at all. It just makes the person commiting the crule act look like a pussy who cant stand up to there offender but will hurt an animal in its palce.
 
Psychological studies have shown that individuals willing to inflict harm on animals are more likely to do so to humans. One of the known warning signs of certain psychopathologies, including anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic personality disorder, is a history of torturing pets and small animals, a behavior known as zoosadism. According to the New York Times, "[t]he FBI has found that a history of cruelty to animals is one of the traits that regularly appears in its computer records of serial rapists and murderers,pedophiles, and the standard diagnostic and treatment manual for psychiatric and emotional disorders lists cruelty to animals a diagnostic criterion for conduct disorders. [1] "A survey of psychiatric patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats found all of them had high levels of aggression toward people as well, including one patient who had murdered a young boy." [2]


Correlates of cruelty to animals in the United States: Results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions.

Vaughn MG, Fu Q, Delisi M, Beaver KM, Perron BE, Terrell K, Howard MO.

School of Social Work and Department of Community Health, Division of Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Saint Louis University, 3550 Lindell Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63103, United States.

OBJECTIVE: To examine the sociodemographic, behavioral, and psychiatric correlates of cruelty to animals in the US. MATERIALS AND METHODS: Data were derived from a nationally representative sample of adults residing in the US Structured psychiatric interviews (N=43,093) were completed by trained lay interviewers between 2001 and 2002. Personality, substance use, mood, and anxiety disorders and cruelty to animals were assessed with the Alcohol Use Disorder and Associated Disabilities Interview Schedule (DSM-IV) version. RESULTS: The lifetime prevalence of animal cruelty in US adults was 1.8%. Men, African-Americans, Native-Americans/Asians, native-born Americans, persons with lower levels of income and education and adults living the western region of the US reported comparatively high levels of cruelty to animals, whereas Hispanics reported comparatively low levels of such behavior. Cruelty to animals was significantly associated with all assessed antisocial behaviors. Adjusted analyses revealed strong associations between lifetime alcohol use disorders, conduct disorder, antisocial, obsessive-compulsive, and histrionic personality disorders, pathological gambling, family history of antisocial behavior, and cruelty to animals. CONCLUSIONS: Cruelty to animals is associated with elevated rates observed in young, poor, men with family histories of antisocial behavior and personal histories of conduct disorder in childhood, and antisocial, obsessive-compulsive and histrionic personality disorders, and pathological gambling in adulthood. Given these associations, and the widespread ownership of pets and animals, effective screening of children, adolescents and adults for animal cruelty and appropriate mental health interventions should be deployed.

PMID: 19467669 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Thanks for posting this yawdie- this is well known and yet people seem reluctant to acknowledge that there is something fundamentally flawed about the reasoning and emotions of a person that tortures things for fun. If you get off on making small defenseless things suffer, scream, burn alive and die painfully you have serious psychological problems. :smh:
 
smh calling me emotional and u just caught feelings and let your logic and argument stray.

My logic argument is still there. You know, like my argument that it's illogical of you to assume that I support/do/are interested in harming animals, because of my stance.

Also I don't actually think you'll hold a candlelight vigil for the dead squirrel you ran over yesterday, or that you'll go on a manhunt to find the person who ran over a dog. Those are exaggerations, to show you how ridiculous your statement is.

So yeah, you're still the only emotional one.

smh But if u intentionally chased a dog or deer down the road with your car then yes u are a crazy fuck and u need to be put away.

Yes, lets ruin a persons life, because the hit a damn deer with a car. :smh: A fine would be suitable form of punishment.


Nah, its not about being emotional its about being a human being and the responsabilities of being at the top of the food chain. If I hit a dog im goona be sad, if someone hits a dog im not gonna chase them and call the police. But i would be upset. People that have no disregard for the life of an animal usually cant understand the beauty of life. Being cold hearted and viscious towards animals is not cool at all. It just makes the person commiting the crule act look like a pussy who cant stand up to there offender but will hurt an animal in its palce.

I'm not saying that beating up animals is cool/great/acceptable/ect.

My issue is giving people serious time for it.

I when I was younger I had a homeboy that put firecrackers in a cats mouth, and strapped some around it's waist. He was about to light them before I stopped him(BTW, it's been 12 years since then, and he isn't a serial killer/rapist/murder/pedo/ect to my knowledge, but I'll keep yall posted). But at the same time, if I didn't stop him that doesn't mean that he deserves to be locked up for 1/2/3 ect in prison(even if he was of age).

Going by your logic, you would have locked him up, ruined his life, all because you're assuming that he is psychopath hellbent on destroying the world.
 
peace

Thats fucked up!

This is what she should have done...


INDIAN JOHN'S BEER ROASTED CAT


1 cat cut into roast
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cube of beef bouillon
1 clove of garlic
1 Fine Irish Stout, like Guinness

Cover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

Cat may not be the most glamorous, or tastiest of game meats, but with a little thought and preparation, Baked Cat can make the belly of the persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness.
:roflmao2: @ thr Guinness with the "persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness":lol:

Some mawfuckas could and would eat a hand or foot if cooked up with the right fucking recipes :smh:

& Know many a chick from back in the day doing fucked up shit to cats;
knew this lil mean chick out of Brooklyn who told me she nonchalantly threw a cat out the window just to see if it would land on its feet:hmm:;

plus they may have well have been pit bait in the summer in the 90s;
knew of all types of squirrel, cat, rat, mouse abuse shit from back in the day
when mawfuggas were more stupid using blowguns, fire & whatnot;
certain dickheads got a charge out of it while others were just being stupid & young.
Plus to tell the truth, some of that same hardheadedness or whatever
took them same dudes on a harder learning curve with drugs or whatever.....

:lol: @ her possibly saying that dumb shit but foul to do the shit.:rolleyes:
She really should be made to eat it, hair & all, fuck her


peace
 
i love animals..seriously.
more than some humans.
poor Cat....:smh:
fuck all the corny jokes.
maybe they should burn her the same way to show her how it feels.
 
She is twisted. She needs life in jail. She is asking for help. Gentrification its' needs to spread.
 
that's nonsense when I was kid I used to stomp on cats and shit am I a serial killer no far from it I love animals I was just a stupid kid

You had some issues. Looks at name it figures. 400 + years of issues about the slums.
 
I like animals and I like cats. But the point is the whole business was sick and amoral. A kitten is utterly defensless against a grown human. And to kill it by torture is perverse. If there's any justice, she'll meet one of these in a bad mood.
leopard_ep-2456m.jpg
 
you're "cherry picking" my responses go back and read

If they killed the wild hog or bird first and planned on eating it thats fine with me.

but throwing something in an oven and cooking it alive under the guise of "it was a prank" is cruel and unusual.

I also agreed that years in prison is excessive. I would give her a year.

Cruely mistreating and murdering other living things (that includes strays) with no real purpose is crazy and criminal and u should do prison time.

I like animals and I like cats. But the point is the whole business was sick and amoral. A kitten is utterly defensless against a grown human. And to kill it by torture is perverse. If there's any justice, she'll meet one of these in a bad mood.
leopard_ep-2456m.jpg

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I'm an animal lover...not a fanatic tho...

her behavior was sick....and she needs to be punished for that shit...sticking a live animal in an oven is uncalled.....

and ppl in this thread are finding reasons to excuse her behavior....amazing...

:smh:
 
Back
Top