Soooo SOL men...Whats the Fascination..

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
see above post :hmm:

Save that lame shit !!!

That is like you telling a guy that you want your nipples sucked while you are cumming and him deciding to squeeze your tits instead. Listen to what your partner is telling you pleases them and the sex will always be good...

well my nips don't lactate so...not a good example lol

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
see above post :hmm:

Save that lame shit !!!

That is like you telling a guy that you want your nipples sucked while you are cumming and him deciding to squeeze your tits instead. Listen to what your partner is telling you pleases them and the sex will always be good...

:lol::lol:

but seriously, i don't have this issue w/ the guys i mess with. if i do, i will cross that bridge when i get there

i just wanna fuck w/ yall cuz yall are REALLY feelin some type of way right now and its kinda funny (yeah i know, not nice)lol

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:

but seriously, i don't have this issue w/ the guys i mess with. if i do, i will cross that bridge when i get there

i just wanna fuck w/ yall cuz yall are REALLY feelin some type of way right now and its kinda funny (yeah i know, not nice)lol

I know you are just being....well.....Ju...:D, but it is amazing to me how women hear (or read) what they want to hear (or read lol) and how they will try to rationalize their behaviors/preferences with irrational reasoning.

I know right ... it is kinda funny:lol:

I mean we're on the 7th page of this thread for crying out loud:roflmao: The men aren't playin' when it comes to getting what they want ... I call that the pussy rebuttal ... ya know what I mean ... when you say no to something sexual and he keeps saying "but ... but .... but....":lol:It's funny and annoying all at the same time:hmm:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:I cant lie, I was wondering how the hell this thread made it to 7 pages....The fellas aint playing when it comes to swallowing!:lol:
I know right ... it is kinda funny:lol:

I mean we're on the 7th page of this thread for crying out loud:roflmao: The men aren't playin' when it comes to getting what they want ... I call that the pussy rebuttal ... ya know what I mean ... when you say no to something sexual and he keeps saying "but ... but .... but....":lol:It's funny and annoying all at the same time:hmm:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:I cant lie, I was wondering how the hell this thread made it to 7 pages....The fellas aint playing when it comes to swallowing!:lol:

....now the real question is this....

Did you swallow in that sig?

JUST ASKIN!!!

BTW, too much hand.... *i get on my girl for that*

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Ya'll don't play when it come to head now do you. I see my "questions" on the last page still went ignored. :lol:

I hate receiving head. Feels weird and I never come from it. I would much rather get to the fucking. That's why I didn't answer...it doesn't apply.

I can't believe this thread is still going on either...it's just not that serious.

Treacherous T. Fresh

Potential Star
Registered
This is appropriate for this thread too.

lol it is. everytime i see your sig i wanna
zwxhn7.gif