Post Pics of your Locks/Goatee

delril7

Potential Star
Registered
Well im just starting to grow my dreads .... any tips? I need the help because im from Trini and have a problem with my hair locking because its so straight.
n778511574_1269683_1936.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiny black rubber bands for your dreads. It should hold it together for about three months till it locks.

delril7

Potential Star
Registered

A man going in a womans thread and then spending time copying and pasting a dude and that gayness is supposed to bother me????:lol: Grow up :lol:
Prowling a womans thread right clicking men?????? There are places that give help for that .....Im flattered but only the ladies get the WOOD Phill

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
IMG_0205.jpg

I'm letting it grow until I get tired of it. And the curls are natural. The hair on my head USED to do that, before genetics kicked in and I started thinning.

After 7 months (with 1 trimming):

IMG_0222.jpg

A little over 3 inches. I'm thinking about braiding it. :lol:

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
Well im just starting to grow my dreads .... any tips? I need the help because im from Trini and have a problem with my hair locking because its so straight.
n778511574_1269683_1936.jpg

:yes:

Scorpios in the house!!! :dance2:

Anyway, I think there are a couple of locs threads on SOL. If I come across them, I'll bump them for you. You can also make a thread about it.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
*preemptive SS counter-FAIL attack and Chicutie :hmm: face comment* ... :hmm: :angry:

Ok. :)

me2-1.jpg

P2092610-1.jpg

me-1.jpg

Last edited: