Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tumbleweed_rolling.jpg

What the hell happened over here!!! :smh:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
incessant drama queens.

There were only a few strong posters over here. I guess the infighting started with them? :dunno:

Hell on BGOL drama is the silent D! :lol: I figured that would drive this board forever.

Might be a little summer blues too Cleo. :yes:

Rudey

Support BGOL
Registered
SOL was a good and bad idea!

Things will only result in a downward spiral when little boys are given too much freedom.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
SOL was a good and bad idea!

Things will only result in a downward spiral when little boys are given too much freedom.

Rudey I would have to agree with you on this. There a a couple on here and that is for sure. I mean they will hate on SOL on the main board because they crave the men of the boards approval but then be all up in the ladies' pm boxes trying to get that attention, when that same attention is not returned then they have become spiteful and overly childish.

I've let a lot of ish go on in here where some have been concerned. Why? It seems that no one else is bothered by it so unless I am inundated with reasons to deal with certain ish the spiral will continue. As much as the rules here are a tad more strict than on the main board more times than not the SOL mods have been pretty lax with some of the goings on here.

I have nothing but love and respect for ALL the ladies who have continually participated on this side of the board. Same goes for the men like Mcguyver, Shane, Swat,Sean, Andey, MoBetter and a few select who have continued to show the ladies some love.

However, you can lead the horse to water but making them drink...well that's a whole other thing yes.

Peace

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

Folk around...

Naked pics would probably draw out the men though...

Same for the women...

:lol:

Maybe everyone who signed the roll call should make a mandatory one post contribution a month.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

Folk around...

Naked pics would probably draw out the men though...

Same for the women...

Maybe everyone who signed the roll call should make a mandatory one post contribution a month.

Well Melon if you think so why don't you add your pics to the fray? I mean since you are the one putting it out there...

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I've let a lot of ish go on in here where some have been concerned. Why? It seems that no one else is bothered by it so unless I am inundated with reasons to deal with certain ish the spiral will continue. As much as the rules here are a tad more strict than on the main board more times than not the SOL mods have been pretty lax with some of the goings on here.

I don't think you should have to wait for ladies to complain to enforce the rules that are listed.
If Mods were to put their foot down more by deleting the attention whore-ish and pointless threads and putting a stop to people who in general are just here to harass and cause drama, I think it would make a lot more ladies participate. Just MHO.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think you should have to wait for ladies to complain to enforce the rules that are listed.
If Mods were to put their foot down more by deleting the attention whore-ish and pointless threads and putting a stop to people who in general are just here to harass and cause drama, I think it would make a lot more ladies participate. Just MHO.

pon+and+zi+13.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well Melon if you think so why don't you add your pics to the fray? I mean since you are the one putting it out there...

Lady S, this is why I laughed at the end. I would love to give some pictures just for the simple fact I don't take pictures, (it's been almost a year since I was photographed), but I don't have any to give. When I do...I will. ;)

I was serious on the last sentence of my original post though.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

PC while I comprehend what it is that you are saying its not as black and white. I mean there are some who have had disagreements with each other yes, and every one is entitled to their opinions.
What may constitute harassment to you may not be the same for the next person. Same with the dramatic behaviour of which you speak.
So yes it would help us SOL moderators to know when ANY of the females feel harassed by anyone. I know that there are some who have been but brush it off as childishness and I only come to find out a while after the fact. This doesn't help because then the root of the problem will still exist.

Any female on here who says to me that they feel as if they are being harassed or "stalked" I will ban the perpetrator without a second thought. Like I said though what you consider as harassing, attention whorish and pointless others may view differently.

Like I said if there are issues the fastest method of getting moderator attention is through the report button.
I don't read every thread so its not like I am aware of everything.

Anyways how you doing otherwise lil sis. Everyting good wid you?

hmmm...

so this is how you get women on here to drop their panties! :cool:

:cool: What ever do you mean Rudey? :cool:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
PC while I comprehend what it is that you are saying its not as black and white. I mean there are some who have had disagreements with each other yes, and every one is entitled to their opinions.
What may constitute harassment to you may not be the same for the next person. Same with the dramatic behaviour of which you speak.
So yes it would help us SOL moderators to know when ANY of the females feel harassed by anyone. I know that there are some who have been but brush it off as childishness and I only come to find out a while after the fact. This doesn't help because then the root of the problem will still exist.

Any female on here who says to me that they feel as if they are being harassed or "stalked" I will ban the perpetrator without a second thought. Like I said though what you consider as harassing, attention whorish and pointless others may view differently.

Like I said if there are issues the fastest method of getting moderator attention is through the report button.
I don't read every thread so its not like I am aware of everything.

Anyways how you doing otherwise lil sis. Everyting good wid you?

I feel this is how a mod should be. If there's a problem squash it with a quickness. You lady mods are long overdue in enforcing your SOL rules. BRAVO!

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At least I sparked some convo! :lol:

Just my 2 cent...

Three type of guys post here...

1. I think there are a lot of guys from the other board who genuinely have never had female companionship. I think they saw this board as a way to kind of get all those questions that they never had answered before answered! :lol: I laugh but for real. A lot of guys want to know what women are thinking and have never had the companionship to get to know.

2. I think there are alot of guys who have had this companionship but only from a big/little sister and of course you know what dudes do to sisters! :lol: They kick, punch, scrap and irritate the SHIT out of them, bu they mean no harm. Now coming from BGOL I know this is the mentality that we guys use over there on a day to day basis so of course they come over here and expect that to be the norm. I think some were turned off when it wasn't reacted to and shit got out of hand quick.

3. Then there are the guys who actually contribute over here. For whatever reason, we know how to handle ourselves (see how I slipped me in there :D ) and we look at the women of the board as personalities and freinds. Some of us see you as boobs and ass that we would like to get close to also, but at least that makes us behave! :dance:

I said all that to say that I don't think every guy comes over here with the intention of f'ing with the women, but it comes off that way. I don't think it should keep you ladies from doing your thing though. :yes:

Last edited: