Her name is CANDIE..would U LICK her if she asked to ?? ( Quit lying )..see pix !!!!

25sbbyf.jpg

ojjp8x.jpg

2gvijgw.jpg

124tq8y.jpg

2la7u9u.jpg

27yvnv9.jpg

vpj7si.jpg

qx2gk0.jpg

2zyfokg.jpg

nvek5k.jpg

2m6l9qq.jpg

2mo5h6b.jpg

2dioaxh.jpg

2s1rx3r.jpg

24wylg1.jpg

eq5j5k.jpg

[WM]http://girlsgoneglam.com/images/news/24/v/24_GGG_CANDIE_1_Sexy Red dress Pt 1_low.wmv[/WM]

Would you lick her ??

Last edited:

hornyman2007

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Her name is CANDIE..would U LICK her if she asked to ?? ( Quit lying )..see pix !

Not only will I lick her, I will fuck her and ask her to suck my dick and I will also fuck her ass. She is definitely sexy and fuckable.

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
Re: Her name is CANDIE..would U LICK her if she asked to ?? ( Quit lying )..see pix !

with no hesitation.

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered

we need nudes of her

gotay

Rising Star
Registered

:yes:nice body

Darkman022

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man I'd joog that mfer until she tapped out!:yes:

footman

Star
Registered

my face will be her personal chair and she can sit on it anytime.....

Not only will I lick her, I will fuck her and ask her to suck my dick and I will also fuck her ass. She is definitely sexy and fuckable.

:hmm:

I think its time to LOG OFF and go to the mall niccau....

:rolleyes:

odogg7768

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yep

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

if she said Please

kboogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

W:)w!

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member

When did perfectshots come out with this site?

When did perfectshots come out with this site?

:lol::lol::lol:

Its NOT a perfectshots site Mousy.... STOP being PARANOID ...:lol:

It seems like everytime you see sumtn nice, it has to be perfectshots ??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

* next thing now, they gon say I OWN this site too (since i posted pix from the website...*

:smh:

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member

:lol::lol::lol:

Its NOT a perfectshots site Mousy.... STOP being PARANOID ...:lol:

It seems like everytime you see sumtn nice, it has to be perfectshots ??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

* next thing now, they gon say I OWN this site too (since i posted pix from the website...*

:smh:

Nothing nice about these pictures lol but err same style photography and same owner.​

Nothing nice about these pictures lol but err same style photography and same owner.​

Yeah you right..thats nothing nice about the pics...

I have to agree with you on this onne Mousy...... :yes:

:yes:

btw..I never got my sig Mousy...you promised .... :(

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member

Yeah you right..thats nothing nice about the pics...

I have to agree with you on this onne Mousy...... :yes:

btw..I never got my sig Mousy...you promised .... :(

I never promised u jack.​

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member

U probably forgot..

Well I'll ask again like a gentleman;

Mousy may I have a SIG pleeze ...:D

Yeah when you admit you own perfect shots :hmm:

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered

I can't really see her from the pics.

Yeah when you admit you own perfect shots :hmm:

Nah..I dont own perfetsots.. Mousy.. I dont have any reason to lie to you girl...

And perfestots dont own those sites you keep talking about. I think they use the same studios sometime though...

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Another website to spam with :smh:

That fashionglama shit must didn't work out :lol:

H.E.A.T.

Star
Registered

good drop

Another website to spam with :smh:

That fashionglama shit must didn't work out :lol:

Its not spam bruh.. just some FRESH shit i ran across... you know how it goes !!

I see sumtn nice, I bring it here for brothers to enjoy !!

So did you enjoy the post brother COMPLEX ??..everybody else seems to love the post despite your "1 star ninja move"..:lol:

Its all good nigga, I still got love for you..cause I feel ya pain ..

:lol:

doublejizzle

Star
Registered

I like this batch, but these pictures are horrible:smh:

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor

Prolly!!

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor