Dawgnme, the Jayne Kennedy link works. I just checked it.
Keeps saying "File not found" when I try to download. Is there an alternate link?
Dawgnme, the Jayne Kennedy link works. I just checked it.
Hey, God - tried to hit you back, but your p-mailbox is full. I tried the link, but it still says "file not found". Appreciate your effort, homie - I'm dying to see that shit again!
do You Have Any Lana Sands Clips From The Late 90's

I remember her name as being Jaguar. She was a good one. I'll be checking back for more from her. Thanks again for this thread.

I used to love this chick. I remember in some her later movies her ass was ridiculous!
...Excellent Thread...
![]()
Special Thanks for the
Lana Sands Gang Bang Scene
back on Page 20
One of my Fav's
Got anymore? and keep up the good work
Love those drinkie girls