Felas Fess Up: Have you ever been...

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
Fellas Fess Up: Have you ever been...

Pussy whipped?

YYsqrLCC.jpg

Have you been to this point of no return?
mqf12C.jpg

What's the most pussy-whipped (simpish thing you've done)? More importantly WHY DID YOU DO IT? (what made you justify it?)

...SHHH - I won't tell anyone...

Last edited:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Pussy whipped?

YYsqrLCC.jpg

Have you been to this point of no return?
mqf12C.jpg

What's the most pussy-whipped (simpish thing you've done)? More importantly WHY DID YOU DO IT? (what made you justify it?)

...SHHH - I won't tell anyone...

Have I been whipped?
Al_Bundy3.jpg

I've never been pussy whipped...
JohnWiterspoon3.jpg

I whips that pussy! BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

No, for real I can honestly say I haven't been whipped. I think relationships between men and women should be 50/50. If she's not carrying equal weight, she's gotta go. What about you, have you been whipped?

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never have, if I would have been, I would have no problem admitting it though...

edit
I was a sucker before (and I didn't even get the pussy). It was in eighth grade, I bought my girlfriend at the time a cookie cake, and a silver necklace for christmas and took it to school. That heffa bought me some poker chips from Eckerd drug store, and I didn't even play cards:angry:. I was clowned unmercifully by my friends at school. That was the last time I played that simp role for a female...:lol::lol:

Last edited:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baby you can come whip me anytime :D....:yes:

ooops....Did i read the title wrong :rolleyes: :cool:

You read it just right in my eyes...:D

I wouldn't mind holding your hands down and giving you a severe tongue lashing though...:yes:... Damn, i'd like to do that...

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
You read it just right in my eyes...:D

I wouldn't mind holding your hands down and giving you a severe tongue lashing though...:yes:... Damn, i'd like to do that...

You know when you say ish like that it gets me a lil.....eh hem...moist ;)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
We don't want to get those panties too wet...take 'em off and i'll lick it dry, it shouldn't take me more than 45-50 minutes...:D

Damn I'd take them off I were wearing some ;) lick it dry....ohh man...:smh::yes: you wrong yes...I'd love to give that facial hair of yours a shine :yes:

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
Re: Fellas Fess Up: Have you ever been...

What about you, have you been whipped?

CT... I dont believe you... whats the most whipped thing you've ever done... tell me that and Ill be the judge of that :)btw-when I mean whipped... I dont necessarily mean monetarily...it could be anything...mainly doing something youve never done before for a particular woman to keep her interest that you wouldn't do for another...

Think ne-yo put it best in "Stay with Me"... he put pussy whipping to music...

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/ay8PDrp1H1c&rel=1[/flash]

so did Robin Thicke with his lyric..."the kinda girl you walk the whole earth for" in "Wanna love you girl"
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/GcDoCj7pqXY&rel=1[/flash]

By expressing his pussy-whipped nature..."Sprung"... actually is what put T-pain on the map (obviously some guys had to be feeling him and cosigning since it was such a big hit)-(not to mention his "Im in luv with a stripper", "Buy U a Drank" & "Hypnotized")

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/aX-UwPvXqmY&rel=1[/flash]

as for myself...thats easy... No... Ive never been pussy whipped.

Yall feel free to add on videos of your favorite pussy-whipped songs...

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
I never have, if I would have been, I would have no problem admitting it though...

edit
I was a sucker before (and I didn't even get the pussy)... That was the last time I played that simp role for a female...:lol::lol:

I am glad u did the edit yourself because I was gonna try and bring it out of you :)...

I have a theory underneath every hardened man is a scared little boy afraid of rejection (and simp-ification-if you will).

They say it ain't tricking if you got it...

I say it ain't simping if you getting it...lol...its appreciation :) (but yall dont hear me though)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
a.) adjusts in seat...

b.) licks lips in anticipation

:yes::yes: you right to lick them lips. You'll like how I taste :D

I am glad u did the edit yourself because I was gonna try and bring it out of you :)...

I have a theory underneath every hardened man is a scared little boy afraid of rejection (and simp-ification-if you will).

They say it ain't tricking if you got it...

I say it ain't simping if you getting it...lol...its appreciation :) (but yall dont hear me though)

Thats and interesting theory TnE. You think "every" man is like that?

quintis

Potential Star
Registered
:yes:i've been pussy whipped without getting the pussy. this lady that i work with needed some work done to her car. i fix cars to make extra money so i told her that i'd fix it:smh:,never got paid:smh: :angry:it didnt stop there i took her with me to atlantic city on my b-day and payed for everything:angry:. still havent gotten any from her. :smh:i'm not giving up cause she's fine as hell.:yes::yes::lol::lol:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

CT... I dont believe you... whats the most whipped thing you've ever done... tell me that and Ill be the judge of that :)btw-when I mean whipped... I dont necessarily mean monetarily...it could be anything...mainly doing something youve never done before for a particular woman to keep her interest that you wouldn't do for another...

Think ne-yo put it best in "Stay with Me"... he put pussy whipping to music...

so did Robin Thicke with his lyric..."the kinda girl you walk the whole earth for" in "Wanna love you girl"

By expressing his pussy-whipped nature..."Sprung"... actually is what put T-pain on the map (obviously some guys had to be feeling him and cosigning since it was such a big hit)-(not to mention his "Im in luv with a stripper", "Buy U a Drank" & "Hypnotized")

as for myself...thats easy... No... Ive never been pussy whipped.

Yall feel free to add on videos of your favorite pussy-whipped songs...

Well, I don't believe you Thighs:lol:. If not pussy whipped, how many guys have had you dick whipped? Don't front, you know women can fall victim to getting whipped...As far as my response goes, it's real talk. I've never been whipped. I don't have a problem saying or doing kind things for a woman I like or am involved with, but like I said earlier, it's a 50/50 thing. I don't do anything with a hidden agenda, but in the back of my mind I'd like to know that she'll hold me down as well. Of course some women are more special than others, but I try not to fall in to the sucka/whipped zone. One of my homeboys does that shit all the time and we clown him for that shit. This dude claimed he met his wife one time, after the first time he met a girl. Needless to say that shit didn't work out, on top of that the girl was a ho. Another time I was at his house (he and my cousin are room mates) and I was talking to him and didn't realize he was on the phone. Do you know this grown ass man told me "I can't talk to you right now, I'm on the phone with my boo". Once again that shit didn't work either. He even had a pregnancy scare with that girl. That dude is an example of being whipped, mostly by the wrong women. He's a good dude, but if he's not careful he could get in to some shit with these chicks.

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
:yes:i've been pussy whipped without getting the pussy. this lady that i work with needed some work done to her car. i fix cars to make extra money so i told her that i'd fix it:smh:,never got paid:smh: :angry:it didnt stop there i took her with me to atlantic city on my b-day and payed for everything:angry:. still havent gotten any from her. :smh:i'm not giving up cause she's fine as hell.:yes::yes::lol::lol:

remember its not simping if you get it! lol

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor

Do you know this grown ass man told me "I can't talk to you right now, I'm on the phone with my boo".

I like your friend...he understands that there is nothing better than the love of a phenomenal woman... he just hasn't found that particular woman yet... hopefully he wont have to endure too many more of these atrocities that call themselves women before finding the right one.

I mean...look at Doug Christie...

06_29776.jpg

He seems happy...lol

swiftandsilent

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:confused::confused:I hope when you get it, it worth all that.:confused::confused:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

I like your friend...he understands that there is nothing better than the love of a phenomenal woman... he just hasn't found that particular woman yet... hopefully he wont have to endure too many more of these atrocities that call themselves women before finding the right one.

I mean...look at Doug Christie...

06_29776.jpg

He seems happy...lol

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I don't want to see him go out like Doug. That dude is the definition of whipped. That situation is RIDICULOUS! It almost seems abusive. You know Doug's wife has no respect for him. What woman would, that guy is a doormat. Honestly, what do women really think of men like this? Keep it 100.

BirdManSS

Potential Star
Registered
OK I'll answer this shit. I guess the most whipped shit I've done has been co-signing for a car (which turned out good, she paid it off thank god). Besides that, letting chics stay with me for months at a time w/o paying rent, cooking or cleaning. I do all that, they just have to fuck, thats all.

EDIT:
Fotgot to answer the second part of question. I did it because apparently I was PUSSY WHIPPED:cool:

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I don't want to see him go out like Doug. That dude is the definition of whipped. That situation is RIDICULOUS! It almost seems abusive. You know Doug's wife has no respect for him. What woman would, that guy is a doormat. Honestly, what do women really think of men like this? Keep it 100.

I dont see where she is disrespectful... you men are often times misguided... even the best of you...
I mean what is not attractive about a woman who can think for herself, handle her business (as well as yours), take charge and tell you when to knock off any foolishness that might be idle running through your mind that might one day start out as a though/seed and the next moment end up to be a paternity case or a rape case against you all because you didn't have the right "help" in controlling such areas?

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/JgDmpIJdVHg&rel=1[/flash]

On the real... I haven't seen all the episodes so I cant give a completely educated opinion... but from what Ive seen... I don't see the problem nor do I respect him less... I actually respect him more.

and I think its so cute that they can makes satires of themselves!

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/qJMOX4nIzJY&rel=1[/flash]

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
Besides that, letting chics stay with me for months at a time w/o paying rent, cooking or cleaning. I do all that, they just have to fuck, thats all.

EDIT:
Fotgot to answer the second part of question. I did it because apparently I was PUSSY WHIPPED:cool:

Is your name Pressha? Cause you sound like a "Do Boy" (I love it :)) :) .... BTW does anyone have this full song?

..."You make me wanna wash your car, paint your house
If that's what being with you girl is all about
Cuz I love you, girl, I will be your do boy
You make me wanna get your nails done
Your hair weave, too
Buy your son some Jordan's if he wants em, boo
Cuz I love you, girl, I will be your do boy"...

Last edited:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

I dont see where she is disrespectful... you men are often times misguided... even the best of you...
I mean what is not attractive about a woman who can think for herself, handle her business (as well as yours), take charge and tell you when to knock off any foolishness that might be idle running through your mind that might one day start out as a though/seed and the next moment end up to be a paternity case or a rape case against you all because you didn't have the right "help" in controlling such areas?

On the real... I haven't seen all the episodes so I cant give a completely educated opinion... but from what Ive seen... I don't see the problem nor do I respect him less... I actually respect him more.

and I think its so cute that they can makes satires of themselves!

I've never seen this show, but let me drop some of the info I know about the Christie's. First, let me say that when I said she doesn't respect him it's because of how he lets her dominate him. I'm saying she probably has a lack of respect for him because of how he completely submits to everything she says. Here are some examples...

As you probably know, Doug was an NBA player for many years. I'm not sure when the "whipped" stage of his relationship began but when it did his wife would not allow him to him to do interviews with female reporters. In fact she would not let him have any interaction with women. He can't say hello, or make eye contact with women. She is the only woman he can deal with. Whenever his team would travel by bus, for example when he played in Sacramento and they would travel to play the other California teams his wife would literally follow the bus to their destination. During the entire ride Doug would have to be on the phone with her. There would be no interaction with coaches or team mates. I think I even remember hearing that she would go in to the locker room from time to time to keep him in check. Finally there were the in game activities. When Doug wasn't in the game, if I remember correctly, if he wasn't paying attention to the game itself he would have to focus on her. When he was in the game he had to throw different hand signals to her. If you ever saw him play you'd know there were allot of them. That's all I can remember right now, but the things that went/go on in this relationship are extreme.

Now you tell me if any of that seems normal. Better yet, tell me if you as a woman would adhere to all of those rules. Can a man stop you from making eye contact with or speaking to men? Would you allow someone to follow you everywhere you went while on the phone with them? This is why I said it almost seems abusive, and that Doug's wife most likely has little or no respect for him. Who would respect someone who would allow themselves to be walked on like that? Now that you've had a chance to read more info about the nature of their relationship, do you feel that it is OK and/or healthy? Once again, think about if it was the other was around and Doug was restricting his wife like that.

BirdManSS

Potential Star
Registered
Is your name Pressha? Cause you sound like a "Do Boy" (I love it :)) :) .... BTW does anyone have this full song?

..."You make me wanna wash your car, paint your house
If that's what being with you girl is all about
Cuz I love you, girl, I will be your do boy
You make me wanna get your nails done
Your hair weave, too
Buy your son some Jordan's if he wants em, boo
Cuz I love you, girl, I will be your do boy"...

Yeah, thats me right there. I'll do alot for the woman I'm with if she gives back in return, so I guess u can call that whipped. Being whipped isn't the same as being simped, though, IMO.

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
hmm care to elaborate? :D

They are all afraid of being called a bitch, so much so that they end up letting this fear run them to the point where the fear of this actually makes them bitches by because the are soon unable to show their real feelings to someone for fear of rejection... (especially the extra "tough" ones are the worst in this regard)- like Katt Williams says... "How you gonna be all "hard" at breakfast, nigga?"

...but thats a WHOLE different thread)...

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered
Every man has been pussy whipped at some point but, would never let you know it nor will he tell it. Although if your married your pussy whipped!

BirdManSS

Potential Star
Registered
Every man has been pussy whipped at some point but, would never let you know it nor will he tell it. Although if your married your pussy whipped!

Yeah everybody's been pussy whipped before. Thats why I said I have been before. Saying a man has never been whipped is like saying a man don't jerk off.:yes:

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
I'm saying whats wrong with a man being whipped? Thats means the woman is doing her thing. Simped to me is if you just keep feeding and feeding her and she gives you nothing back or just enough to keep you going.

...you and I agree on that,sir...

Earlier in the thread I stated: "it ain't simping if you're getting it"...

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor

Now that you've had a chance to read more info about the nature of their relationship, do you feel that it is OK and/or healthy?

You are insulting the man's intelligence and even more so, his agency. He is a grown man who has decided that this kind of relationship is right for him. As Dr Phil says people stay in relationships because of emotional pay-offs...he clearly gets off on doing what she likes (what a concept).

By the way, you failed to mention that when Doug got attacked by Rick Fox

124847331_c22bad41a4.jpg

Jackie rushed the court and began beating up her husband's attacker herself and it took the both teams benches' to restrain her...

Sounds like a 50/50 relationship to me...any woman that would risk humiliation and bodily harm not to mention her hair weave, freshly done make-up or designer clothes is the real deal to me...

EDIT: before u men start saying that he's a bitch for letting his woman fight his battles- everybody who remembers that fight knows that Doug was fighting back before Jackie tried to jump in and add to the ass whippin...

124847329_058a862dd9.jpg

her trying to jump in had nothing to do with his weakness but more so with their solidarity as a couple

Last edited:

BirdManSS

Potential Star
Registered
...you and I agree on that,sir...

Earlier in the thread I stated: "it ain't simping if you're getting it"...

We'll see how many others agree.

I'm not saying when a man is 'whipped she is running his life and calling him her bitch. I'm saying doing things for a woman is what a man is supposed to do. Too bad it ain't the other way around. Lol. :dunno: