Anal Sexxx???

demere

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Do you participate? If so, do you just do it for your man or do you actually enjoy it? Can you cum from it?

I've only done this 3 times, with the same guy, when I was extremely drunk. I found it to be pleasurable, but, I hear stories of women cumming during anal sex. Anyone got any tips on achieving that? :confused:

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont really like doing it , and most of the times its when the woman i am with wants it. i have done it with 7 woman and all but 2 of them had orgasms from it.

6to0dp1.jpg

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Do you participate? If so, do you just do it for your man or do you actually enjoy it? Can you cum from it?

I've only done this 3 times, with the same guy, when I was extremely drunk. I found it to be pleasurable, but, I hear stories of women cumming during anal sex. Anyone got any tips on achieving that? :confused:

Relaxation, lube, and the clit reach around- the clit reach around is ESSENTIAL. It's almost 100% O at that point.

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

Everytime I Have Sex With A Woman I Don't Get The Full Pleasure Of The Sex Unless I Do Her In The Ass To Finish The Job.

Don't Get Me Wrong I Love The Pussy But When I Stick My Dick In A Female Ass It Just Makes Me Happier Maybe Cause The Hole Is Tighter And It Makes Me Nut Quicker.

Last edited by a moderator:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Relaxation, lube, and the clit reach around- the clit reach around is ESSENTIAL. It's almost 100% O at that point.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. If I'm able to make myself comfortable by easing back on him, and he is playing with my clit, no doubt, it can become a very good orgasm.

I don't do anal often, but when I do, I get the maximum fulfillment.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I am one who until the last few years did not think too many woman appreciated the anal orgasm. I feel vindicated. :dance:

Thanks, Ladies.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Doesn't have to be another dude. It can be a dildo hon. You just have to know how to work it and not be threatened by it.

Funny thing is, when I saw in your post DP, I never thought of another man, I thought of a dildo. Funny how men think and we think...lol!

And yes it can be very stimulating from DP with a dildo.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is, when I saw in your post DP, I never thought of another man, I thought of a dildo. Funny how men think and we think...lol!

Yes I was thinking of the BOB too (battery operated boyfriend who those that are not familiar).

They come in handy sometimes. Good to practice new techniques and stuff before you whip it out on a ninja. If you get the kind with a suction base that attaches to a headboard you can really go to work.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor

Maybe I was the lone guy who thought dildo, then. Whatever you need to do to get your ladies....:dance:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Yes I was thinking of the BOB too (battery operated boyfriend who those that are not familiar).

They come in handy sometimes. Good to practice new techniques and stuff before you whip it out on a ninja. If you get the kind with a suction base that attaches to a headboard you can really go to work.

Now you are about to make me go shopping. I don't think I have seen that one.

I actually have a couple of BOBs (I use that same name). And that is how I learned the ins and outs of me to be able to satisfy my man.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Maybe I was the lone guy who thought dildo, then. Whatever you need to do to get your ladies....:dance:

It's ok sweetie. I think you guys will be well informed from this board and can incorporate it in the bedroom for your woman/women.

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

:lol: I actually thought that DP meant "Deep Penetration." I need to brush up on my sexual acronyms.

DP Means Double Penatration, Two Men Having Sex With 1 Woman At The Same Time One Dick In The Pussy One In The Ass.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
DP Means Double Penatration, Two Men Having Sex With 1 Woman At The Same Time One Dick In The Pussy One In The Ass.

DP doesn't necessarily mean 2 men. It just means something in the pussy and something in the ass. Use your vivid imaginations on the rest.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

Double penetration doesn't necessarily mean two men. Although I've experienced that before and it was very satisfying.

I've had TP before as well. Hard to do but extremely gratifying.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Double penetration doesn't necessarily mean two men. Although I've experienced that before and it was very satisfying.

damn girl! You are the woman, and here I am thinking I have did some shit before. :lol:

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
You better watch out for Femme. She is definitely a Jedi Master of the Sexual Arts.

By her own admission of course. :lol:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
damn girl! You are the woman, and here I am thinking I have did some shit before. :lol:

Girl I've had some wild and crazy times. My best friend and some of the members that I've disclosed some of my experiences with think that I should write a book.

I'm strongly considering it.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Girl I've had some wild and crazy times. My best friend and some of the members that I've disclosed some of my experiences with think that I should write a book.

I'm strongly considering it.
You really should. Erotic stories sells, there is a huge market out there now, and that is one thing that I know I look for.

ctchick99

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
Ive only done it a couple times and it hasn't worked for me. With that said, I'm not opposed to trying it again. I definitely need to relax and forget that dick is in my ass and just get the pleasure out of it. I'm sure the clit reach around would be awesome lol

nubiandiva

wannabe star
BGOL Investor

:eek::eek: Oh wow, I did not know they made those. My BOB will be upgraded in the very near future:dance:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Ive only done it a couple times and it hasn't worked for me. With that said, I'm not opposed to trying it again. I definitely need to relax and forget that dick is in my ass and just get the pleasure out of it. I'm sure the clit reach around would be awesome lol

:eek::eek: Oh wow, I did not know they made those. My BOB will be upgraded in the very near future:dance:

Ladies, please post in the roll call thread if you haven't already. Thank you much!

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:eek::eek::eek:
You found yourself in a real pickle festival :puke:
I hope that third "p" was in the mouth...