TB is really bad.Dallas is about to roll all over Tampa.
Tampa's defense looks weak.
Yeah, but Cowboys defense is historically badTB is really bad.
Chris berman: this why they play the gamesDallas is about to roll all over Tampa.
Tampa's defense looks weak.
Cowboys defense: hi guysTB is really bad.
Our defense is trash too.Cowboys defense: hi guys
I mean it doesn't matter when you have a GM who isn't good at trading and drafting defensive players.Christian Parker might get fired after the season
They told us that chrisitain parker was the best on the market that they've hired at the time.Cowboys defense: hi guys
Everyone think Tampa was gonna get destroyed.. being that it's a tied game shows how them boys ain't that great... Ceedee hasn't done shit and I picked him for at least 70 yds . I need Dak to get at least 220 yds and I thought the cowboys would get 30.. I'm looking bad on bets right now for these guys. So far only thing I got was their RB for anytime tdCowboys defense: hi guys
Booo this teamCowgirls are trash as usual
Everyone think Tampa was gonna get destroyed.. being that it's a tied game shows how them boys ain't that great... Ceedee hasn't done shit and I picked him for at least 70 yds . I need Dak to get at least 220 yds and I thought the cowboys would get 30.. I'm looking bad on bets right now for these guys. So far only thing I got was their RB for anytime td
I got Cee Dee Lamb for tonite'$ game
Cowboys was supposed to be easy money for everyone and they completely shitting the bed.. this why I hardly pick these dudes for anythingI got Cee Dee Lamb for tonite'$ game
![]()
Well…