Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



So far no real complaintsFam.....this team is NO JOKE
Even with all of the injuries, we still keep rolling
![]()
So far no real complaints
But now Trent is hurt
I expect it from this team
And pi lolAnother injury!!!
Deserve toWe're about to lose this game, watch![]()
They keep telling me upton stout is good
But all i see is him getting abused
Yeah say a prayer for Upton Stout
He got his face planted into the center of the Earth, LOL
Yeah say a prayer for Upton Stout
He got his face planted into the center of the Earth, LOL
...I hope its not serious and they will be back soon!!..Its time to cut this nigga
I've seen the signs
