UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President


Being on Ebt as an adult makes me look at this process a little differently because when I was waiting for my disability, Ebt came in handy only was getting $300 but still it was worth it. And no, I went straight to the grocery store and spawn 250 or $200 to first day every month. Especially the price of food right now. This really comes in handy for people who needs it.
 



Ra'Leigh Woodward
547121314_24504835972519744_2510684939796936240_n.webp

Saying this from Arkansauce, this is 100% accurate
1f923.png
 
Being on Ebt as an adult makes me look at this process a little differently because when I was waiting for my disability, Ebt came in handy only was getting $300 but still it was worth it. And no, I went straight to the grocery store and spawn 250 or $200 to first day every month. Especially the price of food right now. This really comes in handy for people who needs it.

That's good that it was there when you needed it. It's sad that people act like they go through life and never need any help. All of us were young and most of us will be old we all are going to need some help on this earth. The whole point of government us us working together to help each other.
 
That's good that it was there when you needed it. It's sad that people act like they go through life and never need any help. All of us were young and most of us will be old we all are going to need some help on this earth. The whole point of government us us working together to help each other.
Especially when you paid into it, I was working 23 years straight a very good job so I put in my money. I am getting a decent disability check, but I wish they didn’t cut my food stamps off
 
Back
Top