Damn, uneducated folks are ignorant........
They really are bro
and being allowed to thrive
Damn, uneducated folks are ignorant........
They really are bro
Damn, uneducated folks are ignorant........
Why they doing this?
Was anyone complaining about chairs???
It will be preempted by a UFC fight event!for the first time in History an empire's downfall will be televised !
First job I worked, I had a guy there that asked me make some copies. Not a big deal, because that was sorta part of my job (even though literally anyone could use the large copier that was part of that, but whatever). I asked him when he needed them. He said, "No rush. Whenever you get the chance." I had other stuff to do, so I put it in my "when I get the chance pile" (because it did require to take some time, go to another building, etc.Why they doing this?
Was anyone complaining about chairs???