UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

I read this last night.

My brain basically locked up after reading it.

Everyone on MSNOW was scratching their head trying to explain it.

Who in the White House thought this was a good idea has too be a complete idiot to allow this moron to do an interview like this.

Historians 100 years from now will get migraines trying to figure out how this was possible.

Trust me….when you finish reading it, you will go WTF???!!!


Read the Full Transcript of Donald Trump’s 2026 Interview With TIME​

President Donald Trump sat down for an interview with TIME at the White House on Sept. 28.
by TIME Staff
October 1, 2026


Winters_Time_Trump_12_v1_1.jpg

President Donald Trump photographed at the White House in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 28, 2026
 
Why they doing this?

Was anyone complaining about chairs???
First job I worked, I had a guy there that asked me make some copies. Not a big deal, because that was sorta part of my job (even though literally anyone could use the large copier that was part of that, but whatever). I asked him when he needed them. He said, "No rush. Whenever you get the chance." I had other stuff to do, so I put it in my "when I get the chance pile" (because it did require to take some time, go to another building, etc.

For the next day and a half, anytime he passed by my office and saw me not pulling my hair out, he'd poke his head in and ask about the copies. He saw me talking to someone else, then actually walked down the hall to his office so he could call me and ask me about copies. So I just asked him when he needed them by. He tried to say "no rush" again, but I said, "That's not working for me, so when exactly do you need them." He said end of the week. He got them at 4:50PM on Friday.

To garbage managers, anything that resembles comfort means that you aren't working at maximum efficiency. If you're happy, you aren't working at all. The work model for this country has always been bullshit, but the corporate model is pure insanity.
 
Back
Top