Journey of a former Sugar Baby. Life can be so humbling.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
She went from this...

To



I know that ol girl has balls of steel to do that shit, but she really needs to slow down a bit because she is setting herself up for something bad to happen to her.
Hopefully nothing does, but I tip my hat to her for doing shit most men wouldn't even think about doing.
 
I bet she had some drug addiction issues in her youth.

First video sounds like she parlayed her cleaning business into a high-end escort for white boys.

That Alaska drive alone is some crazy shit, I will say this the scenery is BEAUTIFUL!
 
I have a personal wilderness/mountain rule.

I will always be armed with a hunting knife, my 30 round 300BLK with multiple mags and my glock with multiple mags.
 
I bet she had some drug addiction issues in her youth.

First video sounds like she parlayed her cleaning business into a high-end escort for white boys.

That Alaska drive alone is some crazy shit, I will say this the scenery is BEAUTIFUL!
According to her she didn't she was cute as hell in one of the videos I've watched; she used to work out, had a body, and even her face was cute. But she said she got fibroids, and it fucked her up, and her body was never the same.
I peeped her timing, and I know we were running in the same circles, so I started digging up some old photos to see if I knew her or had run into her.
 
Back
Top