Mike Tyson on his kids not dating black people: If I look at my daughter and I see that she’s attracted to white guy, I question the example I set

One thing that jumps out to me is he says his kids don’t date black people but the specific example he gives is his daughter.

Why is his daughter only dating non-black people more concerning— or at least more top of mind— than a son doing the exact same thing?
 
One thing that jumps out to me is he says his kids don’t date black people but the specific example he gives is his daughter.

Why is his daughter only dating non-black people more concerning— or at least more top of mind— than a son doing the exact same thing?
Because out of black men and women, black women are the least likely to date out of the race.

Matter of fact, I think of all races who date out.....black women are the least likely to do it.
 
I always think a lot of it is the parents and the example they set

Can’t a parent set a good example and their kid just falls in love with someone?

If Pam Anderson wanted to fuck you and you wanted to fuck her and then you fell in love, does that necessarily say something bad about your mother?
 
Looked around at how this thread was delving into bigoted troupes...then I saw who started the thread.
ace-ventura-pet-detective.gif
 
You have to have such an empty life to focus so much energy on me. I’m sincerely sad for you.

Faggot you continue to project your meaningless onto others. While having more than 2 dozen usernames on BGOL. Loser faggot you love to be in the company of men who treat like the bitch you are.


 
That's what we say about you every day.
Do you get alerts when I post or are you one here 24/7?

One difference between me and you is I don’t think about you when I’m not responding to you. You literally think about me every single day. It’s really sad and pathetic.

No more feeding trolls— there was some good discussion in this thread and I’m done with off-topic moronic bullshit.
 
Do you get alerts when I post or are you one here 24/7?

One difference between me and you is I don’t think about you when I’m not responding to you. You literally think about me every single day. It’s really sad and pathetic.

No more feeding trolls— there was some good discussion in this thread and I’m done with off-topic moronic bullshit.

Silly cunt you are a consummate troll. That you pretend to or don't understand how your textual correspondence can be searched in a forum is an indictment of your willful ignorance and continuous stupidity.

You aspired to promoting fag and LGBT fuckery on BGOL. Yet you pretend to be surprised about being stressed by an agent of retribution on these streets. Every bit of vilification, admonition, and castigation you experience of these man made virtual streets of BGOL. Is clearly your lords will. You are concentrated evil and you have yet to suffer enough.
 
Back
Top