
Are we as a people prepared to understand the government plans on taking back any license it has conferred? I’ve made plans to forfeit whatever occupational license I have.notice the silence from the fuckboi bunch...if biden was doing this could you imagine the threads made..
i'm not sure what youre talking explainAre we as a people prepared to understand the government plans on taking back any license it has conferred? I’ve made plans to forfeit whatever occupational license I have.
Are you a lawyer? Is your occupation contingent on a license? White folks ain’t gonna allow you to have that. The origination of occupational licensure was based on Black folks too. You didn’t always have to go to law school to be a lawyer. But Black folks were doing too much and eating off way too many white plates so now we have to go to law schools.i'm not sure what youre talking explain
Overdose on schizophrenia medication? Which one?how much you wanna bet someone in his family is a trump voter
There are too many idiots in this damn world