Salma Hayek turns 60 today.

Do 60 year olds get wet?
I've fucked 60+ year olds who are insatiable. They'll have you tapping out.
Trust me.

You gotta stay hard. They gotta stay wet. Who has the more difficult task? Yeah, exactly. They can lay there and take it and take it and take it and take it, and trust me your dick going to give (pause) before that pussy give out.

I was with one, I was sure my back was just gonna leave my body. She just wanted more and more. She came and moved onto the next one like she was a cashier at Aldi. And then she had the nerve to say, "You can't hang? Call your boy in here (swingers party)"

Luckily, I let my fingers do the walking and she tapped out
 
I've fucked 60+ year olds who are insatiable. They'll have you tapping out.
Trust me.

You gotta stay hard. They gotta stay wet. Who has the more difficult task? Yeah, exactly. They can lay there and take it and take it and take it and take it, and trust me your dick going to give (pause) before that pussy give out.

I was with one, I was sure my back was just gonna leave my body. She just wanted more and more. She came and moved onto the next one like she was a cashier at Aldi. And then she had the nerve to say, "You can't hang? Call your boy in here (swingers party)"

Luckily, I let my fingers do the walking and she tapped out
Son I’m not fucking a 60 year old u less it’s Salma Hayak or Halle Berry Or Lucy Lui or Eva Lo Gloria, Eva Mendez or Sophia vergara
 
Son I’m not fucking a 60 year old u less it’s Salma Hayak or Halle Berry Or Lucy Lui or Eva Lo Gloria, Eva Mendez or Sophia vergara
All of those names are proof that 60 when we were growing up ain't 60 no more. I've met women who look as good as those women. Knocked off a couple. I want to say this, I'm not knocked off any who look like fucking Roseanne God damn Barr. I do have standards, God damn

When we were coming up, 60 might as well as been 90. I can't remember any 60-year-olds and my growing up days who looked as good as any of those women you named. Any of them.

Now they're all over the place just looking to get their cats waxed. I had one about a year ago begging me to "paint her face" and I obliged
 
All of those names are proof that 60 when we were growing up ain't 60 no more. I've met women who look as good as those women. Knocked off a couple. I want to say this, I'm not knocked off any who look like fucking Roseanne God damn Barr. I do have standards, God damn

When we were coming up, 60 might as well as been 90. I can't remember any 60-year-olds and my growing up days who looked as good as any of those women you named. Any of them.

Now they're all over the place just looking to get their cats waxed. I had one about a year ago begging me to "paint her face" and I obliged
you always been a borderline criminally freaky ass nigga and i'ma wash my hands after i reply to this, but i gotta agree with that first sentence.

oldest i've hit was 53, but you still right.
 
All of those names are proof that 60 when we were growing up ain't 60 no more. I've met women who look as good as those women. Knocked off a couple. I want to say this, I'm not knocked off any who look like fucking Roseanne God damn Barr. I do have standards, God damn

When we were coming up, 60 might as well as been 90. I can't remember any 60-year-olds and my growing up days who looked as good as any of those women you named. Any of them.

Now they're all over the place just looking to get their cats waxed. I had one about a year ago begging me to "paint her face" and I obliged
I’m not having sex with a 60 year under any circumstances
 
Mfkr you listed off like 6/7 damn names....


Oh, let me guess that was Terrance not you
Some motherfuckersnoj here just get a permanent side eye.

Just say, "I'm not gonna smash no ugly 60."

In fact, fuck it. Motherfuckers lie on their dicks all the time. There was this UGLY chick I went to elementary school named Mary Crenshaw (I think). There was no a single endearing thing about her other than of course she was a naturally born female.

To someone(s), that was enough because she had 4 kids last time I heard. I'm sure no one publicly claimed banging her, but she got 4 results of bangings.

I don't put no age limit on my shit. Some chicks I will bang on GP. Chicks we grew up lusting over - The Best Man Holiday female cast for example, are all damn near 60. Halle Berry, Salma hayek, Janet Jackson are all 60 and could all get the wood.

I would even throw one into Jenifer Lewis' freaky ass, I don't give a good God damn if you judge me. She's an admitted freak, and around here, between Normandy and Westin, we call that a banger/bang her

MILF became a thing around 2000 because of American Pie, and we all got older, so those MILFs/cougars are now 60. Whether you tell anybody or admit it publicly, they getting fucked
 
Last edited:
3 years ago I was 35 it clearly says I was turning 36 do the math . NYC has horrible schools. I know I went to one however I graduated top of my class
Thought you were raised in nj?..Camden to be exact.. your father grew up in queens

There’s a bunch of nyc schools that are great..in fact nyc was 1 of the very few that had regents academically in high school..which made it some of the top hardest academic programs to pass
 
Thought you were raised in nj?..Camden to be exact.. your father grew up in queens

There’s a bunch of nyc schools that are great..in fact nyc was 1 of the very few that had regents academically in high school..which made it some of the top hardest academic programs to pass
I did my last two years in NYC at Forest Hills
 
Yeah I went to Woodrow Wilson in Camden my first two years then moved to NYC for my last two years. Then back to Jersey then to Cali. I go back and forth now. McGuyver I will run you and that filthy Kia off the road into the Hudson .
 
Back
Top