God-Of-War-420 Mr. Pool OG Investor Sep 6, 2026 #457 Gemini said: Click to expand... Would definitely make sense for them to have a look at the direct, I just hope they announce a way to play windwaker on switch lol Can't wait to see how ocarina of time looks!
Gemini said: Click to expand... Would definitely make sense for them to have a look at the direct, I just hope they announce a way to play windwaker on switch lol Can't wait to see how ocarina of time looks!
God-Of-War-420 Mr. Pool OG Investor Sep 7, 2026 #460 Gemini said: Click to expand... Good strategy for Nintendo if true, gives the people who only have a Nintendo console something big and long time anticipated to play and enjoy whole xbox and PlayStation owners are playing gta6. I'm pulling double time!
Gemini said: Click to expand... Good strategy for Nintendo if true, gives the people who only have a Nintendo console something big and long time anticipated to play and enjoy whole xbox and PlayStation owners are playing gta6. I'm pulling double time!
Autobot8655 Rising Star OG Investor Sep 7, 2026 #461 Gemini said: Click to expand... I have a feeling that this is gonna fail. They should have used animation instead of going live action.
Gemini said: Click to expand... I have a feeling that this is gonna fail. They should have used animation instead of going live action.
God-Of-War-420 Mr. Pool OG Investor Sep 8, 2026 #490 Gemini said: Click to expand... Gemini said: Click to expand... Holy shit this remake looks incredible, I couldn't have imagined it looking this good. I'm 100% digital but Imma have to grab the physical for the textured cover!
Gemini said: Click to expand... Gemini said: Click to expand... Holy shit this remake looks incredible, I couldn't have imagined it looking this good. I'm 100% digital but Imma have to grab the physical for the textured cover!