Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X


It gets better............that nigga Kendrick is a prophet......lol.
Remember how people went back to Kendrick's verse on Heart pt.4, with regards to the date that J. Cole apologized on??

And although this could be a play on words and takes on a whole nother meaning, but dammit if it doesnt ring true right now.....
A line from Kendrick's verse from "Family Ties"

"Who the fuck backin em? All been falsified
The facts mean this a vaccine and The Game need me to survive"


You can't make this shit up.......:lol::lol:
 
It gets better............that nigga Kendrick is a prophet......lol.
Remember how people went back to Kendrick's verse on Heart pt.4, with regards to the date that J. Cole apologized on??

And although this could be a play on words and takes on a whole nother meaning, but dammit if it doesnt ring true right now.....
A line from Kendrick's verse from "Family Ties"

"Who the fuck backin em? All been falsified
The facts mean this a vaccine and The Game need me to survive"


You can't make this shit up.......:lol::lol:
ULgesFX.gif
 

I was surprised that Kendrick wrote the entire song.
But this kinda reminds me of the "Die Hard" track from the "Mr. Morale" album.
Very melodic....similar flow, style, and cadence.
This will be all over the radio for the next 6 months. This man definitely has the cheat code.
He knows how to crockpot a classic r&b hit.
This is one of those summertime cookout jams.
 
I was surprised that Kendrick wrote the entire song.
But this kinda reminds me of the "Die Hard" track from the "Mr. Morale" album.
Very melodic....similar flow, style, and cadence.
This will be all over the radio for the next 6 months. This man definitely has the cheat code.
He knows how to crockpot a classic r&b hit.
This is one of those summertime cookout jams.

Mr. Morale is aging really well. And I'm biased af, I admit, because I was in a really dark place when it dropped and it helped me get through some shit, but I'm extremely grateful for that album, as well as albums like 4:44.
 
Back
Top