Elon Musk fighting for Derek Chauvin’s release again.

She needs some real dick in her. I can only watch so many dildo videos. I want to see her get pounded out by a real dick and take cum .

Stop dick watching.


Ya'll a weird couple.



DrTruthandmcguyver.jpg
 
Last edited:
He hates when his Zaddy gets insulted on here . He rushed in here to post the same shit over and over he posts in all threads to divert the negativity off white Zaddy

7-B2725-AF-C138-4395-B7-AD-98-A16513-F3-BE.png



Why is there a quote of you saying that you want to see “real dick” in porn?
 
Why is there a quote of you saying that you want to see “real dick” in porn?
This is all you keep saying, you realize nobody cares but you right? You’re more obsessed with this than your lust for your Cracka hero. Weirdo ass coon
 
He hates when his Zaddy gets insulted on here . He rushed in here to post the same shit over and over he posts in all threads to divert the negativity off white Zaddy

7-B2725-AF-C138-4395-B7-AD-98-A16513-F3-BE.png


@^SpiderMan^


Not really.My dick is lil as fuck when soft but much larger than average when hard.

*no homo*

Smfh..... you's a faggit

I caught that shit my FIRST time fucking.Was itching for weeks,but never even thought it could be crabs.Then like you,I thought I pulled a knot of hair out and the shit started crawling.Unlike you,I yelled out to my mom who went to Walgreens and copped me some RID.

You gave her crabs, you already told us you don't bathe.


What it do? Im in the heart of Oakland.Come see me.

I don't know why yall mfers hatin on me.You get pissed when Tiger denied his blackness and called himself Cablasian and now you want to hate on me for claiming my Italian ancestry.As I said, I grew up in the hood.All my homies are black.I shoot dice,bump Gucci,smoke blunts and ONLY stick my dick in Primo black hoodrat pussy.I grew up in one of the worst hoods in the nation so I understand the struggle.Cracka cops always trying to hassle me.But I aint neva snitched on none of my black homies.I'll die for my Respect so if you wanna shoot a fade,come to Oakland and call me a "craka" to my face.I'll beat you down like Rodney King.

Mofo you a white dude. Why the fuck you saying "my black homies"?

Alot of dudes from the 90's are getting exposed.Im surprised nobody brought up this video of Suge Knight rubbing on Dr.Dre's dick. :smh:
No Homo :smh:

^^What in the spidercoon faggit verse is this?^^


Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:




Nah man.The media and most gay-friendly folks label homophobes as anyone that has a problem with homosexuality.Our media has really been doing a number on everyone.Black folks have never sided with that shit.Homos were basically outcasts like pedophiles or even those Gothic cats.But now we are FLOODED with gay shit just to desensitize us.A good example is The Wire."Omar" was based on a real dude in Baltimore that robbed dopeboys.In "real life" he was straight but in The Wire they made him gay and showed a grip of love scenes with him and another dude for no reason."Oz" was a good show the first season.Then they got graphic with the gay shit for no apparent reason.Game of Thrones they had that Knight who is one of the toughest dudes on the show sucking another dudes dick for no reason at all.Producers are extra careful in what they put on a show because time is precious.All of that gay shit was put in for a reason.Compare our generation's outlook with our previous generation's.We on here arguing if not accepting gay folks make you gay.That is absolutely ridiculous.As I said before,hardly none of your grandparents agreed with faggotry.Were they all secretly gay?

Sounds like you watched and memorized ever scene.
 
It all makes sense now, he said “My Black homies” who talks like this? My Italian roots lmfao . He a whole Wop.

“Yo yo yo boyeeeeee my homies in da hood be gangsta boyeeee”.

Fuckin bozo

Yep. Dude was like "I grew up in the hood", "I ain't never snitched on my black homies".

Who the fuck else you gonna be running with in the hood?

In another post he claimed his dad is white, then he posted this.....

You aren't being factual. I recounted that my Father and Uncle told me that they spent summers picking fruit and enjoyed it.

Another fact is that you recently posted a thread asking to ejaculate like you observed a gay white porn actor’s penis ejaculate. In the post, you posted a gif of a close up of a white penis ejaculating.

That white wan wasn't on no farm picking fruit.
 
Yep. Dude was like "I grew up in the hood", "I ain't never snitched on my black homies".

Who the fuck else you gonna be running with in the hood?

In another post he claimed his dad is white, then he posted this.....



That white wan wasn't on no farm picking fruit.
Cracka said they enjoyed picking fruit . Nobody enjoys that shit
 
Obviously, I was joking in that thread. You were dead serious saying you needed more “real dick” in porn for you to enjoy it.
 
You aren’t from Oakland. Ask old heads about it.
You right I’m from Jersey but Neither are you, Danville suburban boy.

What kind of dumb fuck thinks people enjoy manual labor in the heat picking fruit. You a whole clown ass cac
 
You are saying your white dad lived in the hood and picked fruit?
Shits absurd, he also said 12 year old kids loved working 15 hour days picking fruit in the heat and made good money aka illegal child labor . Because what 12 year old would want to be spending their entire day working like a slave. This dude is stupid as fuck
 
Shits absurd, he also said 12 year old kids loved working 15 hour days picking fruit in the heat and made good money aka illegal child labor . Because what 12 year old would want to be spending their entire day working like a slave. This dude is stupid as fuck

Yo. Lmfao see below.....

First of all I love my mother because she birthed me,but she is crazy and not a good person.She is irresponsible, an alcoholic, and a weedhead.As a child, I always wondered how my dad could deal with her.She kind of "ran" the household and it seemed like my dad was afraid of her.Growing up,I really had some resentment with my dad because I felt that him being the man, it was up to him to insert discipline in my mom who was destroying herself and the family.As I got older, I forgave him and we got closer.
As we got closer, we started to talk alot more openly. I remember as a kid, my mom chased my dad into a bathroom with a knife screaming at him for cheating on her. We were kids,but she was so hurt she told us that she found a dildo and a letter to another chick(true story).A few months ago, me and my dad had an open talk.He wanted to get shit off his chest.He told me that as a kid,he was thinking of leaving my mom for another woman.Evidently he was cheating with this woman for months.Even talked to a divorce attorney about the ramifications.This woman had a kid and he brought me over to the woman's house to see how I got along with the kid.This convo was long as hell and really didnt have a "point" at the end.I think he just wanted to get it off his chest.

You are a hypocrite. Lol

Post like this make me feel old. Personally the bullnose ring,the tattoos,the drastically different looks, and even some of her expressions ring my alarms of jumpoff maybe. But in this day and age, broads like this are like the new normal.Kyrie would probably think the chicks I lusted for like Sanaa Lathan,Vanessa Williams,and Ananda Lewis and Halle Berry were way too plain looking. I remember my dad pointing out the chicks he thought was fine as a teenage and me thinking they were too plain. Its really getting to the point where I simply can't connect with these young dudes on women's beauty.I can just look at potential. Without the tats,the bullnose ring,and those other extras, this chick potentially could be fine as hell. Could use a lil mo ass though.


So your white dad was in the hood showing you the women he was attracted to?
 
Yo. Lmfao see below.....



You are a hypocrite. Lol




So your white dad was in the hood showing you the women he was attracted to?
Lmbaoooooo weirdo telling BGOL his whole life story. Lonely ass half breed needs tragic mulatto therapy.

His own dad had a dildo collection and he in here trying to talk shit. Bitch ass
 
Shits absurd, he also said 12 year old kids loved working 15 hour days picking fruit in the heat and made good money aka illegal child labor . Because what 12 year old would want to be spending their entire day working like a slave. This dude is stupid as fuck


In the 50’s and 60’s, whole neighborhoods in Oakland would bus to pick fruit. They got paid per box and could bring boxes home. It wasn’t back breaking work. This was before illegals started doing the work for cheaper and worse working conditions. Ask an old head.

Your boyfriend Mcguyver quoted a post where the topic was white posters. Obviously I was joking. You on the other hand have multiple posts asking about dicks and cum and teaching women anal exercises to painlessly receive anal sex.
 
Back
Top