Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more: htt

Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Why would anyone need to be careful about studies? It's already pretty common knowledge. We didn't need an article to figure this one out. EVERY homophobic politician as well as minister ends up in some sort of gay scandal, it never fails. Ever seen American Beauty?

What in the fuck are you some gay crusader?

I already said people who are hardcore anti-gay types are generally masking true tendencies.

At the same time, that is not ALWAYS the case, and these studies are usually conducted with an agenda.

To say that ALL anti-gay people are gay is reaching, and suggests you have some NEED to paint all anti-gay people with a broad brush stroke.

You're always on some paranoid delusional shit. Sit your black ass down somewhere. I'm fucking sick of you.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

:confused::confused::confused:

bruh...people aren't out here doing this on a regular basis, even the gay community knows this...

Bruh, just because you don't live where it's going on doesn't mean that it's not happening!

I did point out however that this report has weird timing, this to me was old news 20 years ago!

I understand where you're coming from, the gay agenda IS apparently working, there are actually more gay characters on primetime network TV than there are Black AND Latino actors COMBINED!
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

No actually, quite the opposite, if you are a heterosexual male why would/should you be concerned with what goes on in a gay man's bedroom?

bullshit argument, as they are no longer limiting their expression to the privacy of their homes.

they are in PUBLIC, very LOUDLY proclaiming their sexuality to people who aren't the least bit interested in it.

IF they relegated that shit to private quarters, you might have a point. but once they took that shit to the streets in the form of gay pride parades, to public bathrooms in the form of public anonymous sex, to the court houses in the form of equal marriage acts, and engage in cross dressing in the fucking grocery stores and what not, it became EVERYONE'S issue.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBVFVb6pkLk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EBVFVb6pkLk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
:eek:
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

the theory of homophobic people has been proved!
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebvfvb6pklk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebvfvb6pklk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Coming out pt1
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ci_g4UWGjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TBBE8b8V2I4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


THE THEORY OF HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE HAS BEEN PROVED!
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WVjsLL25Jx4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WVjsLL25Jx4?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

No Shit?
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

No actually, quite the opposite, if you are a heterosexual male why would/should you be concerned with what goes on in a gay man's bedroom?

You don't care what goes on in the next hetero man's bedroom, do you?

:confused::confused:

nigga what in the fuck are you talking about!?

I'm speaking on how a straight man, can be labeled homophobic, just for simply NOT BEING GAY. and exercising a STRAIGHT male lifestyle.

prime example: KIRK CAMERON - this man is a heterosexual christian male, who WAS ASKED about gay marriage, he didn't go on a twitter rant, or make a "Kill All Gays" movie, he was simply asked - now look at the headlines:

Kirk Cameron Spews Homophobia And Bigotry On Piers Morgan Tonight
http://perezhilton.com/2012-03-03-k...-bigotry-on-piers-morgan-tonight#.T4RUp1GXT40

Tracey Gold Speaks Out After Co-Star Kirk Cameron’s Homophobic Scandal
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/growing-pains-tracy-gold-gay-marriage-kirk-cameron

People Are Seriously Surprised Kirk Cameron Is A Giant Homophobe?
http://www.thesuperficial.com/kirk-cameron-homosexuality-is-unnatural-piers-morgan-video-03-2012


Bruh, just because you don't live where it's going on doesn't mean that it's not happening!

- where the fuck is it happening!!?

name an anti-gay organization?

i don't mean the kkk or white supremacists groups or republicans, I'm talking about an organization that specifically targets homosexuals and nothing more.

it's a bullshit agenda that's sole purpose is to get CHILDREN and people who didn't come up in the 60's - 90's to "THINK" differently about gay people...
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:


lol.

Why those gay dudes always making kissy faces?

Women don't even act as feminine as some of these gay dudes do. :lol:


Ooops ... I guess I'm suppressing my gayness with that observation.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Shit has certainly flipped.

Homosexuality is not the issue.

Homosexuality is now as normal as heterosexuality.

Homosexuals are being indirectly described as being more normal.

The fear of homosexuality amongst heterosexuals is the debate.

This shit is unreal.


I have a homo-niece. I love her like a daughter. I don't love her sexual orientation. We have discussed her orientation. I know some of her love interests. I have had a number of homo friends and associates.

I support their right to be homosexuals.

I don't have to like their expression of sexuality. I don't. Does this position make me a homophobe? Some people believe I am.

I don't support same sex marriage. Does that make me a homophobe? Some people believe I am.

Any opposition to aspects of homosexuality is being labelled homophobic.

Anything short of full acceptance of the homosexual agenda is considered homophobic.

Fuck this topsy turvy nonsense.

As already stated in this thread, homophobia is being described unlike all the other fears / phobias which lends support to the notion of homophobia being bullshit in most applied instances.

Who gets to the write the definition?
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

I don't support same sex marriage. Does that make me a homophobe? Some people believe I am.

Any opposition to aspects of homosexuality is being labelled homophobic.

Anything short of full acceptance of the homosexual agenda is considered homophobic.

Fuck this topsy turvy nonsense.

As already stated in this thread, homophobia is being described unlike all the other fears / phobias which lends support to the notion of homophobia being bullshit in most applied instances.

Who gets to the write the definition?

^^^
pointing-up1.jpg

Tumblr_lmt7t4yvze1qbqg63o1_400-1.gif
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

As I've said for years, BGOL homophobes who are constantly screaming shit is gay are dry snitching on themselves. Maybe they'll STFU now.

Like you?
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

peep how many "family values" republicans get caught fucking men.

peep how every thread from makeup and eyebrow king mailboxpimp/stickyfingaz is about faggot this and dyke faggot that.

nigga is struggling hard and definitely losing the battle. in fact he'll be responding to this calling me all typa faggots once he skips into this thread to read this.

big difference between not liking something and having a sick focus on hating/fearing that thing. hate takes a whole lot of energy.

:lol: Why you said "skips" though... What're you implying? :lol:
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

I hope that this poll was done back in the 60s, why would ANYBODY waste money on what today is essentially common knowledge?!?:confused:

I used to believe the same thing about doing studies that we think may be common knowledge, but the reality is that what we think may not be real or the causes may not be what we think. These studies find out the reasons as to why we behave the way we do.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Gays have an agenda and it is NOT just acceptance. Articles like this are social conditioning. They take some knowledge that is commonly true that everyone agrees on, then they associate it with the idea THEY want inserted in there and push it forward.

Idea: Some people who overly protest gays are supressing latent homosexual behavior.
True.
Plus THEIR IDEA: You must therefore be homosexual yourself if you protest or resist the idea of homosexuality.
NOT TRUE.
But is SOUNDS correct by association.
Consequence: It is unacceptable to gay bash so you must not resist gays in any way or else you will be shunned for gay bashing.

Political correctness has become more important than anything these days. That is no accident. It is being used to control people. You are being told that your dislike of a behavior is unacceptable. You are being told your opinion is wrong. I have no problem with gays. I live in a city with large gay population. I gave gay friends.
I still don't LIKE homosexuality and I never will. It has nothing to do with the people; its the behavior.
I also dislike the gay agenda. Their intent is to be declared a special rights group so that they can get money. Money = power. Some of the same gay white men that oppress us are at the top of the forbes lists. They are the same ones that try to claim the U.S. is "post racial" and are beyond race because in order for them to move their agenda to the top, they must move ours out. Whereas we have a legit reason to be given special rights under certain circumstances, they DO NOT. Most of them are WHITE MALES and regardless of what is said and done, whites look out for each other.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

:lol::)Daaaasss a lot of mufukkaz here.......that includes the members that are married to faggot bitchez.......+ all the openly homo faggot dyke bitchez that are members..... this place is full of faggots & faggotry...
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

zzzzzzzzzz at stats who are these people that they do these studies on..i neva met anybody who has been da lab rats for these studies yet every month i hear about some people u never heard of dat did some research on a subject and here's da results.. they act like if they interview 100 people dat u can make a great theory on what 300 million other people would do...fuck outta here
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Someone immediately 5 stared this thread but when i make a thread on the context of racism/white supremacy, it is immediately 1 stared...:smh: sad day in BGOL history but then again, i remind myself that this so called black board is 98% white...:angry:
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Homophobes actively seek out gay people and do whatever's in their power (and sometimes NOT in their power) to not only point them out, but to make their lives miserable and even perhaps destroy them, if possible.

There are some people who are just over-zealous in the things they do, but is anybody's life so perfect that they can spend time and energy to inflict pain on someone else that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you?!?[/B]


Nah man.The media and most gay-friendly folks label homophobes as anyone that has a problem with homosexuality.Our media has really been doing a number on everyone.Black folks have never sided with that shit.Homos were basically outcasts like pedophiles or even those Gothic cats.But now we are FLOODED with gay shit just to desensitize us.A good example is The Wire."Omar" was based on a real dude in Baltimore that robbed dopeboys.In "real life" he was straight but in The Wire they made him gay and showed a grip of love scenes with him and another dude for no reason."Oz" was a good show the first season.Then they got graphic with the gay shit for no apparent reason.Game of Thrones they had that Knight who is one of the toughest dudes on the show sucking another dudes dick for no reason at all.Producers are extra careful in what they put on a show because time is precious.All of that gay shit was put in for a reason.Compare our generation's outlook with our previous generation's.We on here arguing if not accepting gay folks make you gay.That is absolutely ridiculous.As I said before,hardly none of your grandparents agreed with faggotry.Were they all secretly gay?
 
You're kinda missing the point, not liking homosexuals or identifying homosexuals does not make you a homophobe, just like not being into scat flicks doesn't make you a "scataphobe", it's the absolute over the top behavior against something that does.

Do you google scat sites then travel to them to post your distaste of them?

I'm assuming no.

Homophobes actively seek out gay people and do whatever's in their power (and sometimes NOT in their power) to not only point them out, but to make their lives miserable and even perhaps destroy them, if possible.

There are some people who are just over-zealous in the things they do, but is anybody's life so perfect that they can spend time and energy to inflict pain on someone else that has absolutely NOTHING to do with you?!?


true




Not really. You can change the words, but the emotions behind the words are the same.

Yeah there is. Being afraid of homos isn't the same as not tolerating it. Move along.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

It is interesting to me how many people co-sign this study without having read it or see the methodology that is used to come to this conclusion - as some hae said why did they do the study when everybody knows that it is true - but everybody doesnt know its true and the thing is and like sexuality their is a spectrum of homophobia from disagreement but tolerance to full fledge attacks and hatred -

to say any sort of disagreement with the lifestyle or the idea of homosexuality means you are repressed is an insult to diverse thinking

Homosexuality is abnormal behavior - normal being heterosexuality - jumping out of an airplane a piece of silk on your back is abnormal but I wouldnt want to see anyone beat up over it either

I could go on and on but I don't want Colin to show up - I will close by saying if an abnormality becomes the norm than the former norm becomes abnormal and will be suppressed - be careful what you support
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

A lot of you niggas woke up early this morning and put in a lot of effort to call others gay in here. I ain't got time to read all that shit right now but, it's you all that are barking the loudest.
If you follow the logic of this article, it would mean that 99% of our dead ancestors were secretly on some homo shit. I don't know anyone that rides around trying to run over homos, this article appears to be out dated.
I don't have a problem with gay people, I only really know a handful by name and I went to a school in ATL where a lot of them were around. When I call someone a fag, it really has never been directed anyone who I actually thought was gay.
It's always directed at niggas who are engaging in hoe like behavior, like the people who wrote this article, or the niggas in here cosigning it.
The folks in this thread that are calling people out by name, if they believe the logic of this article, are telling on themselves.
Do I believe that there have been gay bashers, that use it to repress their tendencies, of course I do.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

:confused::confused:

nigga what in the fuck are you talking about!?

I'm speaking on how a straight man, can be labeled homophobic, just for simply NOT BEING GAY. and exercising a STRAIGHT male lifestyle.

No, you're choosing an extreme position to support your argument.

That's the same as saying since I don't have real estate websites in my browser history I don't want to live in a house.


prime example: KIRK CAMERON - this man is a heterosexual christian male, who WAS ASKED about gay marriage, he didn't go on a twitter rant, or make a "Kill All Gays" movie, he was simply asked - now look at the headlines:

Kirk Cameron Spews Homophobia And Bigotry On Piers Morgan Tonight
http://perezhilton.com/2012-03-03-k...-bigotry-on-piers-morgan-tonight#.T4RUp1GXT40

Tracey Gold Speaks Out After Co-Star Kirk Cameron’s Homophobic Scandal
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/growing-pains-tracy-gold-gay-marriage-kirk-cameron

People Are Seriously Surprised Kirk Cameron Is A Giant Homophobe?
http://www.thesuperficial.com/kirk-cameron-homosexuality-is-unnatural-piers-morgan-video-03-2012

Much the same way I don't watch ESPN for stock advice, why would I go to any of these sites that you posted for real news or worse, anything AGAINST the gay agenda since they ALL are run by gay people?!?

I mean Perez Hilton?!?

That's like watching Fox News Channel to get their advice on Obamacare!



- where the fuck is it happening!!?

name an anti-gay organization?

i don't mean the kkk or white supremacists groups or republicans, I'm talking about an organization that specifically targets homosexuals and nothing more.

it's a bullshit agenda that's sole purpose is to get CHILDREN and people who didn't come up in the 60's - 90's to "THINK" differently about gay people...

I agree that there is an agenda to change the thinking about gay people, much the same way I abhored my own people being persecuted, attacked, singled out and sometimes even killed for just being Black, why would I be against someone for trying to preach the same about others that feel the same way about their own sexual orientations, whether it's a choice or not?

There are THOUSANDS of websites that not only promote anti-gay agendas, but also ACTIVELY state that "these people can be fixed!"

It's seems to be the nature of people to take these things steps further, just as it's wrong to not only hate someone, but to try to hurt them simply because of the color of their skin, I feel that it's the same to persecute someone simply because of their sexual preference, my being Black doesn't affect the White man walking across the street, the same way if the White man walking across the street were gay doesn't affect me.

Oh, and I've been a member of BGOL for far too long to post any of those sites lest it be said that I was somehow promoting the gay agenda, far from it, I'm just saying that the next man's sexual preferences do NOT affect me and I'm going to treat them accordingly.

As for TV shows that feature gay people, if I like them I'll watch, if I don't I won't, end of story.

I myself can't stand "flaming" gay types so I do not associate with them, that's my choice, but I don't go out of my way to either identify nor demean anyone, whatever their orientation is!
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

The word/term "homophobe" implies that one has a fear of homesexuals or homosexuality. To dislike or not be in agreeance w/homosexual behavior doesn't equate to fear. A phobia is defined as persistent fear of an object or situation. Nowhere in that definition does it say anything about an individual that doesn't agree w/such acts/behavior. Homophobe is akin to a term like anti-semite describing individuals who don't agree w/Zionism. And no, I don't take any concern w/what others do in their bedrooms.
:confused::confused::confused:

bruh...people aren't out here doing this on a regular basis, even the gay community knows this...

Exactly. And seeing as how I reside in da A, I can agree w/this.


Any opposition to aspects of homosexuality is being labelled homophobic.

Anything short of full acceptance of the homosexual agenda is considered homophobic.

Yep, and THAT is what da issue is.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

No, you're choosing an extreme position to support your argument.

That's the same as saying since I don't have real estate websites in my browser history I don't want to live in a house.

- no it's not...as many others have said on here...if you show ANY resistance to the homosexual agenda/movement/lifestyle, you will be labeled a "homophobe", which makes this entire article flawed off top....



Much the same way I don't watch ESPN for stock advice, why would I go to any of these sites that you posted for real news or worse, anything AGAINST the gay agenda since they ALL are run by gay people?!?

I mean Perez Hilton?!?

That's like watching Fox News Channel to get their advice on Obamacare!

- this is easily one of the DUMBEST statements i've ever read on these boards and I'm not kidding. :smh:

my point was to prove that he's being labeled as a homophobe for simply answering a question - here is a link from huffingtonpost if that makes you feel better:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ts-mel-gibson-victoria-jackson_n_1326557.html

you think that's cool? that dude is being labeled as a homophobe for just having an opinion!?! he poses no THREAT to their community, he isn't going to harm any gay people...

that's the point people are making in here...it's not about who is a homophobe or what gays are "going through" in this country...they are out to force us to accept that lifestyle as the norm and any opposition to it, will be dealt with.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

I agree that there is an agenda to change the thinking about gay people, much the same way I abhored my own people being persecuted, attacked, singled out and sometimes even killed for just being Black, why would I be against someone for trying to preach the same about others that feel the same way about their own sexual orientations, whether it's a choice or not?
Its not as simple as that. It is for some but there is a movement that is pushing for more. That is what a lot of people have resentment of.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Gays have an agenda and it is NOT just acceptance. Articles like this are social conditioning. They take some knowledge that is commonly true that everyone agrees on, then they associate it with the idea THEY want inserted in there and push it forward.

^^^THIS right here is the EPITOME of homophobia. The fear that there is some clandestine plan to destroy the human race, from gay people simply wanting to be open about who they are.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Shit has certainly flipped.

Homosexuality is not the issue.

Homosexuality is now as normal as heterosexuality.

Homosexuals are being indirectly described as being more normal.

The fear of homosexuality amongst heterosexuals is the debate.

This shit is unreal.


I have a homo-niece. I love her like a daughter. I don't love her sexual orientation. We have discussed her orientation. I know some of her love interests. I have had a number of homo friends and associates.

I support their right to be homosexuals.

I don't have to like their expression of sexuality. I don't. Does this position make me a homophobe? Some people believe I am.

I don't support same sex marriage. Does that make me a homophobe? Some people believe I am.

Any opposition to aspects of homosexuality is being labelled homophobic.

Anything short of full acceptance of the homosexual agenda is considered homophobic.

Fuck this topsy turvy nonsense.

As already stated in this thread, homophobia is being described unlike all the other fears / phobias which lends support to the notion of homophobia being bullshit in most applied instances.

Who gets to the write the definition?


Pho*bi*a - a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.
Source:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/phobia

We're NOT talking dislike here, a person can dislike being in enclosed spaces, that doesn't make them claustrophobic, a person can dislike great heights, it doesn't make them acrophobic.

To make it clear, someone who's claustrophobic would have an anxiety attack if stuck in an elevator, they may not be able to get into an elevator to begin with, the same applies to a homophobe, anyone and everyone extrapolating it to mean more is simply wrong, and that applies to BOTH sides!
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

^^^THIS right here is the EPITOME of homophobia. The fear that there is some clandestine plan to destroy the human race, from gay people simply wanting to be open about who they are.
Behavior conditioning doesn't work on those who see it. I don't feel "punished" for not being politically correct.
Gays are not "special" and the only thing that makes them "different" is their sexual preference. You insult homosexuals by assuming that people are not able to distinguish those who want/demand acceptance from those who are power-grabbing and pushing for special rights. You are also blind and foolish if you think that none are.
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Its not as simple as that. It is for some but there is a movement that is pushing for more. That is what a lot of people have resentment of.

I can agree with this but isn't this ALWAYS the case, no matter WHAT the agenda?!?

We had Martin Luther King Jr. along with Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson along with Jim Brown, there are ALWAYS extremes on both sides of the same coin!

Right now we're experiencing Tea Bagger's within the Republican party and Dixiecrats within the Democrats, nothing new, only the names change!
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

Behavior conditioning doesn't work on those who see it. I don't feel "punished" for not being politically correct.
Gays are not "special" and the only thing that makes them "different" is their sexual preference. You insult homosexuals by assuming that people are not able to distinguish those who want/demand acceptance from those who are power-grabbing and pushing for special rights. You are also blind and foolish if you think that none are.

This^^^
 
Re: Homophobic people likely to be repressing same-sex attraction: study Read more:

I can agree with this but isn't this ALWAYS the case, no matter WHAT the agenda?!?

We had Martin Luther King Jr. along with Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson along with Jim Brown, there are ALWAYS extremes on both sides of the same coin!

Right now we're experiencing Tea Bagger's within the Republican party and Dixiecrats within the Democrats, nothing new, only the names change!
Yes. I was simply pointing out that a faction DOES exist while exiledqueen was trying to label me as a "homophobe".
By his logic, people who recognize racism are racists. :rolleyes:
I don't support any special rights for homosexuals. They don't need scholarships from the government, grants, etc because they are NOT a financial minority and everybody who is pushing for it knows that as well. We see their game and we ain't fallin' for it. There is no need to declare them a legal minority that would lead to educational, financial and social benefits based solely upon their sexual preference.
That said, I don't care if they want to get married or whatever. It doesn't affect me and I wouldn't try to stop it. My old philosophy: If I ain't fuckin' you - FUCK YOU.
I don't waste time on women I ain't fuckin' and don't concern myself with who other people are fuckin' unless it affects me somehow. That is never gonna change and if the gays call me a "homophobe" for it then so be it. Calling me a homophobe is not gonna make me care. I just don't.
 
Behavior conditioning doesn't work on those who see it. I don't feel "punished" for not being politically correct.
Gays are not "special" and the only thing that makes them "different" is their sexual preference. You insult homosexuals by assuming that people are not able to distinguish those who want/demand acceptance from those who are power-grabbing and pushing for special rights. You are also blind and foolish if you think that none are.

Behavior conditioning. You keep using these buzz words. Keep digging. You sound crazy.

What "special" benefits do you think gay people want? Please make a list for me.
 
Back
Top