She looks hungry
riiiite .....I'm in fucking tears![]()
Yes Lord! New home screen wall paper. I'd just lay up with her all night long and we can talk about her favorite pies and custards. Donuts ice creams sherbets... cupcakes pancakes..
Yeah, ozempic is out there but she won't use it to save her life and improve her health.This is fucking sad!!..![]()
Yes Lord! New home screen wall paper. I'd just lay up with her all night long and we can talk about her favorite pies and custards. Donuts ice creams sherbets... cupcakes pancakes..

Bitch look like she about to have a match against Black Jack Mulligan at the old Hartford Civic Center.This is fucking sad!!..![]()
What you know about the Civic Center? My old stomping grounds LOLBitch look like she about to have a match against Black Jack Mulligan at the old Hartford Civic Center.
![]()
What you know about the Civic Center? My old stomping grounds LOL





WHO THE FUCK IS THIS??!!!
Mr. Lengthy
C’mon bruh, this is embarrassing
I likes itC’mon bruh, this is embarrassing![]()
I laughed so hard my back hurts
Why, because I like a fat ass? I'm praying for you because you don't
Tell her that.C’mon bruh, this is embarrassing![]()