I haven't heard much about rising electricity rates from BGOL...

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
Platinum Member
I'm hearing so much about people's electric bills skyrocketing and I'm surprised that I haven't heard BGOL speaking on it. These data centers are making some parts of the country electric rates go through the roof!

I just thought BGOL would have been discussing it more because these billionaires are getting richer and richer, and our rates go up to pay for their getting richer, smh.

What does BGOL have to say about this subject?
 
Mine has jumped about $30 - $35 more per month

Shop around if your address is in a deregulated area. Power to choose has some crazy low rates right now.

I just signed up 2 weeks ago with another energy company for 10.1cents a kwh with no base charge for 12 months. And they gave me $150 to break my contract with direct energy.
 
Shop around if your address is in a deregulated area. Power to choose has some crazy low rates right now.

I just signed up 2 weeks ago with another energy company for 10.1cents a kwh with no base charge for 12 months. And they gave me $150 to break my contract with direct energy.
Yeah im gonna switch to Gexa.
They also charge around .10 per kwh......and free on Fri, Sat, and Sunday.
Right now I'm with Reliant and getting charged. .18 per kwh.
 
My shit has gotten so high, I had to get on one of those aggregated payment plans where I pay the same thing every month. Last year I got one for $430! Georgia Power fuckin customers with no Vaseline these days. I also connected one of these to my fuse box to help identify places I can cut usage:

images
 
Yeah im gonna switch to Gexa.
They also charge around .10 per kwh......and free on Fri, Sat, and Sunday.
Right now I'm with Reliant and getting charged. .18 per kwh.

Don't do the free weekends bro. That shit is a scam. I had it with direct energy and my bills were going up and up, even im the winter months, when my damn heat in the winter uses a gas furnace. I did laundry and all that shit on tje weekends. All they do is jack up the rate during the week.

Just get the lowest fixed rate that dont have a minimum a 1000kwh or 2000kwh usage to get the best rate. Look for the even fixed rate no matter how much kwh you use and run from them bill credit plans that will give a 100 to $125 bill credit if you hit 1000kwh for the month.

Before I was on the free weekends shit my highest bill in August was 130 in a 2 story 2600 square foot house, when I was on the 9cent kwh. I was getting bills 200-280 may-october and bills a 100 plus in the "cooler" months. With a fucking high efficiency hvac system and seperate thermostats/controls for upstairs and downstairs.
 
My shit has gotten so high, I had to get on one of those aggregated payment plans where I pay the same thing every month. Last year I got one for $430! Georgia Power fuckin customers with no Vaseline these days. I also connected one of these to my fuse box to help identify places I can cut usage:

images

Damn, I guess I cant really complain.
 
Elite game...has always been to play masses to create profit or..who profits most when oil to create gas/diesel/electricity is held up.? Hint: Folks who start wars - that distract but, also provide monumental profits for themselves/their elite masters.

giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
Back
Top