Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thank u they not clueless they are protecting their interestsJust watch from 1:08 to 1:23—it perfectly captures how clueless most of these podcasters really are.
????thank u they not clueless they ae protecting their intereststant
int this case angela rye and ct
Clarence Thomas was raised by a Black woman too. Nigga so were all coons!!! I hate this nigga"I was raised by a black woman. I have 4 sisters..." You know who else had sisters and a mother? Hitler!!! The fcuk does having a mothers and sisters have to do with shyt??!! You're a bum ass motherfcukin piece of shyt! If you hate Black women because they wouldn't date that big ass 26head of yours and you want to take it out on every black woman that reminds you of Rhonda from back, back in the day. Just keep that shyt to yourself!
Because it didn’t have anything to do with journalism.I agree with Stephen A on this one. Stephen has cooned much much worse against black men for most of his career. Where was the outage or the thumbs down from the NABJ then? This shit is selective.
And smh at him being on Hannity.
:00:00 Stephen A. Reacts to the NABJ “Thumbs Down” Award01:30 “That Doesn’t Negate the BS”02:37 His History With the NABJ04:42 The Accusation That Crossed the Line05:45 Who Has Received the “Thumbs Down” Award?06:30 Reflecting on 33 Years in Journalism08:52 Why He Refused to Let It Go09:35 “What Does This Have to Do With Journalism?”10:21 Responding to the Jasmine Crockett Criticism11:43 His Comments About Michelle Obama12:59 Addressing Kamala Harris14:59 Stephen A. Says He Did His Research15:54 “Where Are Your Facts?”16:12 Addressing the Serena Williams Controversy16:54 Cari Champion, Jemele Hill & Criticism17:19 His Relationship With Black Women18:02 The Culture Table & Creating Opportunities19:40 “You Don’t Have Facts. You Have Feelings.”20:40 Stephen A. Calls It a “Personal Hit Job”22:23 “Folks Are Scared”22:41 Stephen A. Says the Issue Is Political23:38 Would This Happen With Conservative Black Women?24:15 His Political Record on Straight Shooter25:38 Why He Says He Strives to Be Fair26:14 Looking Back at His Journalism Career27:13 “Where Did I Disparage Black Women?”28:17 The Black Women Who Shaped His Life29:17 “That Was a Flat-Out Lie”29:46 Stephen A. Says He Was Blindsided30:19 NABJ President Requests a Private Conversation31:12 His Relationship With the NABJ Sports Task Force31:50 “This Ain’t About Women”32:19 Could Stephen A. Run for Office?33:28 Why He Still Supports the NABJ34:12 His Message to the Board Members35:24 “I Was Good Enough Until I Wasn’t There”36:27 Disney, NABJ & Supporting Black Journalists37:18 “Where Are Your Facts?”37:38 Stephen A.’s Closing Argument39:12 Journalism, Objectivity & the “Smear Job”40:02 His Plans to Keep Creating Opportunities40:26 HBCU Basketball & New Jobs Coming41:19 Ryan Clark, Shannon Sharpe & Michael Irvin41:34 Building a New Podcast Network43:28 Final Message to the NABJ Board43:43 “I Will Strive to Do Better. Will You?”43:55 Why Journalists Are Supposed to Disrupt
You Agree!?!? FUCK THAT COONI agree with Stephen A on this one. Stephen has cooned much much worse against black men for most of his career. Where was the outage or the thumbs down from the NABJ then? This shit is selective.
And smh at him being on Hannity.
I agree with Stephen A on this one. Stephen has cooned much much worse against black men for most of his career. Where was the outage or the thumbs down from the NABJ then? This shit is selective.
And smh at him being on Hannity.
That's why I'm glad I've been on this board for over 20 years because I've learned a lot. The fact that these niggas are old heads and they don't know who the NABJ is, that's ridiculous in my opinion.Just watch from 1:08 to 1:23—it perfectly captures how clueless most of these podcasters really are.
In a nutshell, that’s pretty much what Karen Hunter said. She hasn’t known him for over 30 years, and he made it clear to her. It’s about the money.Stephen A. does what he is being paid for.
Too Be Controversial.
Disney didn’t sign him to that lucrative contract and have his face all over ESPN cuz he is ‘Safe’.
SiriusXm didn’t give him two shows cuz he is ‘Safe’
If they wanted a ‘Safe’ Black Man who wasn’t controversial every time he opened his mouth….there are plenty of qualified Black Men for that.
Stephen A. is making them money….by selling out his image.