Americans don’t care.Fans will keep going just like in the NFL.
Americans don’t care.Fans will keep going just like in the NFL.
Damn right..born and raised in nyc..it’s fuck every New York team but the giants.. people go how you hate all the ny teams.. I go I was born 1980.. in the 80s pretty much all ny teams sucked.. rangers, Knicks, Yankees, jets.. guess who didn’t suck ..the giants with their first superbowl.. my older cuz made me hate all those ny teams when he forced me to watch them bums when I was over his crib to play vid games.. I didn’t come here to watch these bums, I came here to play Nintendo motherfucker.. slowly but surely I started picking teams that pretty much became his team rivals.. the bulls( fuck the Knicks) , the giants ( fuck the jets), the Braves ( shoutout to Deion and fuck the Yankees), the Canucks ( fuck the rangers)I moved from Detroit (life long Detroit EVERYTHING fan) to Illinois. I can't bring myself to root for anything Chicago. Just cause I live in a place doesn't mean I HAVE to cheer for them.
Born in 1980.. bird, Michale was the most hated white boys in sports by black people.. two white boys that were dominating.. people know lakers were like the representation of black people.. so when them 2 went head to head , black folks went for the lakers, white people went for the Celtics.. lakers were oj not guilty verdict and Celtics were oj found guilty.. so when I think of Celtic history in the 80s I think white power.. so the current lakers aka the leltics would be the 2026 version of that to some demographicI had to laugh at your comment about the "All white team to represent Maga," and you're probably right. However, if they knew anything about the Boston Celtics they would realize that they were probably one of the most progressive teams in the NBA when it came to Black players ( first black player drafted Chuck Cooper, 1950, first team to have an all Black starting lineup, December 26, 1964, first Black player-coach, Bill Russell, April 18, 1966).
Let's not forget K.C. Jones (1983-1988) won 2 Championships.
Note: Bob Iger is probably aware of this and he's born and raised in New York City.
Fixed.Damn the lakers getting passed around like a $2 billion whore who just got six times richer
I’m not sure it’s in Trump family, even tho I understand why folks say it is, ain’t that far apart
Go the fuck back home then! Ungrateful fuck. May your pillows stay hot and your dairy curdles.I moved from Detroit (life long Detroit EVERYTHING fan) to Illinois. I can't bring myself to root for anything Chicago. Just cause I live in a place doesn't mean I HAVE to cheer for them.
I hear what you are saying and trust me I HAVE NO LOVE FOR THE BOSTON CELTICS! However, I'm just stating historical facts about the Boston Celtics organization.Born in 1980.. bird, Michale was the most hated white boys in sports by black people.. two white boys that were dominating.. people know lakers were like the representation of black people.. so when them 2 went head to head , black folks went for the lakers, white people went for the Celtics.. lakers were oj not guilty verdict and Celtics were oj found guilty.. so when I think of Celtic history in the 80s I think white power.. so the current lakers aka the leltics would be the 2026 version of that to some demographic
Spoken JUST like a motherfcuker from a city where the CHICAGO Mercantile Exchange threatens to leave CHICAGO!!!!! Where the fcuk is you gonna go?!?!?! It's in your FCUKING name where you need to be!!! You gonna be the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in Seattle??? That's why you might have to watch your football team in a whole other state!!! Chicago Bears home stadium in Indiana!!! State full of spoiled brats taking their ball somewhere else when they don't get their way!!! My pillow will be hot as fcuk and milk may be lumpy as shyt and taste like rotten vagina, but all my teams PLAY their home games in the state they're from.Go the fuck back home then! Ungrateful fuck. May your pillows stay hot and your dairy curdles.
New York is a special case. The cost of living is so expensive and then to pay those expensive ass ticket prices for players on a team that have some of the highest salary caps? I give a pass to New Yorkers that hated their teams. In Detroit when our teams sucked, we knew our teams sucked but they were OUR teams. We weren't delusional like Cowboy Fans!Damn right..born and raised in nyc..it’s fuck every New York team but the giants.. people go how you hate all the ny teams.. I go I was born 1980.. in the 80s pretty much all ny teams sucked.. rangers, Knicks, Yankees, jets.. guess who didn’t suck ..the giants with their first superbowl.. my older cuz made me hate all those ny teams when he forced me to watch them bums when I was over his crib to play vid games.. I didn’t come here to watch these bums, I came here to play Nintendo motherfucker.. slowly but surely I started picking teams that pretty much became his team rivals.. the bulls( fuck the Knicks) , the giants ( fuck the jets), the Braves ( shoutout to Deion and fuck the Yankees), the Canucks ( fuck the rangers)
They’re pissed off because of the porn shown at the dinner party. It was a Jewish issue. Bribery is for goyims.So Kushners made money off Obama care yet are die hard republicans.
When the fuck did the Knicks and Lakers become rivals?
He's a bandwagon fan who jumped off the Knicks for the Clippers
I believe they are because there's a lot of rich billionaire CACs out there today which they have the power to cover their tracks on where the money is coming from.You think they laundering money? The previous owner only had it for 9 months and it appreciates $2.5 Billion?
They keep us out on purpose.These CACs got money to spend.
That's why you'll never see no black person owning none of these teams.
Yup, they never want to see a black person have power with more money than them to own a team because it'll crush their ego.They keep us out on purpose.
![]()
Exactly. Fuckin Crakkkas.Yup, they never want to see a black person have power with more money than them to own a team because it'll crush their ego.
Well, Bob Johnson and Jordan ran the ‘Bobcats’ into the ground. White people have silent money, meanwhile Usher is the owner of the Cavs and Jay-Z owns the Nets…Yup, they never want to see a black person have power with more money than them to own a team because it'll crush their ego.
OK.....Well, Bob Johnson and Jordan ran the ‘Bobcats’ into the ground. White people have silent money, meanwhile Usher is the owner of the Cavs and Jay-Z owns the Nets…

Now I got to cut you!! I almost bought a few buildings on a block in Detroit but I bought a homeless guy a happy meal instead. Y’all had $1 homes. We know why you left….Spoken JUST like a motherfcuker from a city where the CHICAGO Mercantile Exchange threatens to leave CHICAGO!!!!! Where the fcuk is you gonna go?!?!?! It's in your FCUKING name where you need to be!!! You gonna be the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in Seattle??? That's why you might have to watch your football team in a whole other state!!! Chicago Bears home stadium in Indiana!!! State full of spoiled brats taking their ball somewhere else when they don't get their way!!! My pillow will be hot as fcuk and milk may be lumpy as shyt and taste like rotten vagina, but all my teams PLAY their home games in the state they're from.

$1 homes?? You thinking B-More brotha! $3.50 over here, so fcuk you very much!!! Just cause we got the connect in CA doesn't mean we claim that corny motherfcuker, and you say I'm cool with him again you gonna find out what happened to Hoffa! Or I'll let my Tdot brethern cut you up and put you in their neighborhood stew!Now I got to cut you!! I almost bought a few buildings on a block in Detroit but I bought a homeless guy a happy meal instead. Y’all had $1 homes. We know why you left….
Time to go home skippy. That’s why your name is 0utsyder. Prolly cool with Drakes outsider ass. Always remember, us Chicagoans are thinking…
They not like us.
Go on back to that putrid pussy and moldy manwich sammiches.
Only Dennis Rodman can rep the Chi and detroit. In fact, detroit retired his number 6 months before he was inducted into the hall of fame so he wouldn’t go in as a Chicago Bull. Look it up.
![]()
Tell them how you really feel!Now I got to cut you!! I almost bought a few buildings on a block in Detroit but I bought a homeless guy a happy meal instead. Y’all had $1 homes. We know why you left….
Time to go home skippy. That’s why your name is 0utsyder. Prolly cool with Drakes outsider ass. Always remember, us Chicagoans are thinking…
They not like us.
Go on back to that putrid pussy and moldy manwich sammiches.
Only Dennis Rodman can rep the Chi and detroit. In fact, detroit retired his number 6 months before he was inducted into the hall of fame so he wouldn’t go in as a Chicago Bull. Look it up.
![]()
Hockey Town? (In Dave Chappelle voice). Huh? I’ve never heard of Hockey Town. Honkey Town. Definitely. Homey the Clown. Particularly.$1 homes?? You thinking B-More brotha! $3.50 over here, so fcuk you very much!!! Just cause we got the connect in CA doesn't mean we claim that corny motherfcuker, and you say I'm cool with him again you gonna find out what happened to Hoffa! Or I'll let my Tdot brethern cut you up and put you in their neighborhood stew!
Yes we know you're not like us!!! You keep getting our hand me downs! Dennis Rodman, Richard Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Ben Johnson. Claiming a lake that don't even have your name!!! Which y'all fcuked up with an invasive fish!!! Hell you can't even come up with your own nicknames!!! Hockey Town USA. Now look THAT UP!!!
![]()
Nigga that shit was funny ass hell!! Folk lookn at me like I’m trippin.Hockey Town? (In Dave Chappelle voice). Huh? I’ve never heard of Hockey Town. Honkey Town. Definitely. Homey the Clown. Particularly.
But Hockey Town? (Allen Iverson voice). We talking’ bout hockey? Verification needed brotha.
Leroy
Nemoy
Detroit
Bulls in 5
Lemme show you what a Super Bowl ring and myriad NFL championships look like.
Has a Piston ever been an NBA MVP? ChatGPT violated the Pistons when I asked. Straight disrespectful. Villainous.
Funny of ALL the shyt I said you went to the LEAST thing you could Google yourself. But I'll play your stupid ass game!Hockey Town? (In Dave Chappelle voice). Huh? I’ve never heard of Hockey Town. Honkey Town. Definitely. Homey the Clown. Particularly.
But Hockey Town? (Allen Iverson voice). We talking’ bout hockey? Verification needed brotha.
Leroy
Nemoy
Detroit
Bulls in 5
Lemme show you what a Super Bowl ring and myriad NFL championships look like.
Has a Piston ever been an NBA MVP? ChatGPT violated the Pistons when I asked. Straight disrespectful. Villainous.
Like I said can't even come up with your own nicknames! Biting ass city.Detroit is Hockeytown.
Legally, the Red Wings own the trademark to the name.
Chicago's mayor, Rahm Emanuel, raised a lot of eyebrows on Thursday, saying "Chicago will be Hockeytown, USA!"
On top of that, the city of Warroad in Minnesota owns the trademark 'Hockeytown USA.'
The Red Wings have responded.
I asked Justin Abdelkader on Friday if he had heard what Emanuel said. Once I told him, his response was simple.
"Does he know much about hockey or no? He must not. This is Hockeytown," Abdelkader said.
"No sale … can be effectuated without approval by the current co-trustees, i.e., Jeanie, Janie and Joey Buss," Streisand wrote. "On behalf of Jeanie Buss, I demand that your clients make clear publicly that Jeanie Buss is the Controlling Owner of the Los Angeles Lakers and that your clients shall take no action on this supposed "vote" to sell the 17.8% stake."
Payback's a bitch.Jeanie Buss rips siblings' attempt to sell Lakers minority stake in scathing letter from lawyer
![]()
The Buss family's attempt to sell its remaining 17.8% stake in the Los Angeles Lakers has hit a snag. Despite reporting that all six Buss siblings had agreed to sell their shares in the team, there is one that is reportedly contesting the sale: Jeanie Buss, the eldest daughter of former owner Jerry Buss and governor of the team.
In a letter obtained by multiple outlets, Buss' lawyer Adam Streisand wrote that she was opposed to selling the team, and that "any 'vote' by any of the Buss siblings would be and is void" given that it would violate requirements of the Buss' trust, which owns the shares of the Lakers.
A statement attributed to the Buss family earlier on Monday indicated that they had decided to sell the remaining minority ownership of the team to Bob Iger and Josh Kushner as part of the larger sale of the team, saying that they wanted to "exit gracefully" amid the newest sale.
However, in the letter, which was posted in full by CNBC, Streisand wrote to three law firms representing Jeanie's siblings — Jim, Johnny, Janie, Joey and Jesse — and urged them to walk back the deal.
Streisand accused ESPN's Shams Charania of "falsely" reporting that all six of the Buss siblings had voted to sell the stake, and accused Joey and Jesse Buss of "leak[ing] false, defamatory and pernicious 'information'" to Charania "for the malicious purpose of doing harm" to the Lakers' organization.
Per Streisand, the vote would conflict with requirements of the trust set up by family matriarch JoAnn Buss to keep Jeanie as controlling owner of the team on an annual basis. Under those requirements, per Streisand, the family trust must maintain 15% ownership to keep Jeanie as controlling owner.
A group led by Iger and Kushner agreed to purchase the team from Mark Walter last week for a record $12.5 billion, just one year after Walter bought the majority stake from the Buss family. Under this new agreement, the Buss family shares would be absorbed into the larger sale, giving Iger and Kushner's group an ownership stake of around 83%.
Jeanie, who took over as team governor and controlling owner after the death of family patriarch Jerry Buss in 2013, was promised by Walter that she would get to stay on as governor despite the initial sale, with Iger and Kushner reportedly planning to keep that promise.
CNBC reported that Jeanie Buss wanted to keep the stake in the team both to increase its value and to stay on as team governor. The Buss family would need to hold at least 15% of the team in order for Jeanie to continue her role as governor.
The conflict between Buss siblings is nothing new, with Jeanie butting heads with most of her siblings since taking over the Lakers. Jeanie famously fired Jim as vice president of basketball operations in 2017. More recently, the two youngest Buss brothers, Joey and Jesse, were fired from their front-office positions amid a restructure in November.
The sale, with its many moving parts, will need to be approved by the NBA's board of governors.
![]()
Jeanie Buss rips siblings' attempt to sell Lakers minority stake in scathing letter from lawyer
Buss, the eldest daughter and Lakers governor, is contesting the sale of the Buss family's shares to new majority owners Bob Iger and Josh Kushner.www.yahoo.com