Flawless Flawless One BGOL Investor Jan 20, 2025 #282 shonuff said: Click to expand... Well Well Well what do we have here
xxxbishopxxx Rising Star Platinum Member May 30, 2026 #287 Politic Negro said: Click to expand... I actually watched this entire interview when it aired. The whole interview was basically one big victory speech for Project 2025. the entire interview can be seen on the C-Span site. https://www.c-span.org/program/washington-journal/kevin-roberts-on-his-organizations-goals-and-conservative-agenda/680042
Politic Negro said: Click to expand... I actually watched this entire interview when it aired. The whole interview was basically one big victory speech for Project 2025. the entire interview can be seen on the C-Span site. https://www.c-span.org/program/washington-journal/kevin-roberts-on-his-organizations-goals-and-conservative-agenda/680042
Dr. Truth 보지를 먹어라 BGOL Investor May 30, 2026 #288 xxxbishopxxx said: I actually watched this entire interview when it aired. The whole interview was basically one big victory speech for Project 2025. the entire interview can be seen on the C-Span site. https://www.c-span.org/program/washington-journal/kevin-roberts-on-his-organizations-goals-and-conservative-agenda/680042 Click to expand... Greens? Tubs? Cackle Laugh? Gaza?
xxxbishopxxx said: I actually watched this entire interview when it aired. The whole interview was basically one big victory speech for Project 2025. the entire interview can be seen on the C-Span site. https://www.c-span.org/program/washington-journal/kevin-roberts-on-his-organizations-goals-and-conservative-agenda/680042 Click to expand... Greens? Tubs? Cackle Laugh? Gaza?
Costanza Rising Star Registered Aug 17, 2026 #290 DC_Dude said: Click to expand... I’d like to see a list of what has been implemented.
blackbull1970 The Black Bastard Platinum Member Sep 25, 2026 #291 The Worst Is Yet To Come, Dark Days Are Ahead Bootsy Sanders September 23, 2026