I hate the new trend of pissing in porn passing off as squirting or an orgasm

You have a strategy of attacking anybody who calls you out.

1.) You get called out for owning dildos.
Response: We don’t get pussy.

2.) You get called out for your multiple quotes about men’s cum shots. You express disappointment that a guy did not cum enough, you complain that a man’s cum looks fake, and you have over a decade of quotes admiring the amount of cum that Peter North ejaculated.
Response: You comment on how clean you think my asshole is and call me a coon.

3.) You get called out for a quote where you comment that you taught a woman “muscle relaxing techniques” to receive anal sex.
Response: We are stalkers.

You have been posting that tranny in the shower for over 5 years. You saved a tranny on your computer and post it everytime dude comments. You are the biggest tranny poster on here.
There’s an entire thread clowning you for admitting you have never washed your ass you weirdo barn yard smelling coon.

Here you go talking cum again, fucking obsessed faggot.

That tranny isn’t saved on my phone you stupid fuck it’s a link from previous threads you stupid fuck. That tranny is also an original post by your boyfriend you’re defending you dumb fuck. That is an actual posted transexual by a guy you like teaming up with yet you some how tie it to me showing how fucking retarded you are. Then again your coon ass always gets Sonned in every post for being a stone cold idiot coon
 
There’s an entire thread clowning you for admitting you have never washed your ass you weirdo barn yard smelling coon.

Here you go talking cum again, fucking obsessed faggot.

That tranny isn’t saved on my phone you stupid fuck it’s a link from previous threads you stupid fuck. That tranny is also an original post by your boyfriend you’re defending you dumb fuck. That is an actual posted transexual by a guy you like teaming up with yet you some how tie it to me showing how fucking retarded you are. Then again your coon ass always gets Sonned in every post for being a stone cold idiot coon
See there you go. YOU are the one commenting on men's semen from porn but you try and turn it around like im the faggot for calling you on it. Explain how you came to learn "muscle relaxing techniques" to receive anal sex. How did you learn them, why did you learn then, and how did you find that they were effective enough for you to teach them to others. You keep dodging this because there is no way you can answer this without exposing that you are a homosexual.
 
Tell her thanks and to do the muscle relaxing techniques I gave her before I ram it up her ass.
Explain this.
1- What was your motivation to learn these techniques?
2- How did you learn and practice them?
3- How did you learn that they were effective?

You will ignore this and redirect by claiming i'm a coon, my asshole stinks, I like Elon Musk, etc etc.
 
Well...............this thread took a turn for the worse!!



Oh, and it's fucking pee! Keep that shit on your own bed! Not in mine! And yeah, don't like the spitting/gagging shit either!
 
Lmao..... you made this shit up.

3uez5z0_xl.png
Look it up.
 
Some of yall, especially the op, I can tell yall ain't used to gettin a lot of pussy. :smh:

My ex, back when we were in a long distance relationship, had a dildo she used on herself while we had phone sex. One time she was going crazy with the dildo and got air trapped in her pussy, which causes a vacuum/suction effect. That contributed to a buildup with the intense penetration and out of nowhere as she was having an orgasm, her pussy sprayed so hard it shot up to the ceiling. :p

--Regardless of whether it's piss or not, regular peeing is not gonna make a woman spray hard enough to reach the fucking ceiling. What happened was a result of the g-spot being stimulated + the suction/release.

When she finally moved across the country to live with me, I would be fucking, having her folded up hitting that spot and she would explosively spray on me. It never smelled like pee and never left a pissy smell so I didn't trip about it.

I considered that a badge of honor. I know how to put that thang down on these hoes. :yes:

CPAVWsR.webp


Shiidd, I've even peed on some hoes...but that's neither here nor there. :cool:


That ain't the first women I've made spray like that. I've had 2-3 since then. My wife sprays too but it's more like she sprays out more vaginal fluid, less watery.

Never creamy though, if it's white and creamy that's a sign of infection for you dumb niggas.


I can't believe it's 2026 and yall mf's still worrying about female ejaculation aka piss. Lame af.

I'm tryna fuck the piss out a bitch.

:fucking:
 
Some of yall, especially the op, I can tell yall ain't used to gettin a lot of pussy. :smh:

My ex, back when we were in a long distance relationship, had a dildo she used on herself while we had phone sex. One time she was going crazy with the dildo and got air trapped in her pussy, which causes a vacuum/suction effect. That contributed to a buildup with the intense penetration and out of nowhere as she was having an orgasm, her pussy sprayed so hard it shot up to the ceiling. :p

--Regardless of whether it's piss or not, regular peeing is not gonna make a woman spray hard enough to reach the fucking ceiling. What happened was a result of the g-spot being stimulated + the suction/release.

When she finally moved across the country to live with me, I would be fucking, having her folded up hitting that spot and she would explosively spray on me. It never smelled like pee and never left a pissy smell so I didn't trip about it.

I considered that a badge of honor. I know how to put that thang down on these hoes. :yes:

CPAVWsR.webp


Shiidd, I've even peed on some hoes...but that's neither here nor there. :cool:


That ain't the first women I've made spray like that. I've had 2-3 since then. My wife sprays too but it's more like she sprays out more vaginal fluid, less watery.

Never creamy though, if it's white and creamy that's a sign of infection for you dumb niggas.


I can't believe it's 2026 and yall mf's still worrying about female ejaculation aka piss. Lame af.

I'm tryna fuck the piss out a bitch.

:fucking:
I thought we were talking about internet porn, not real life.
 
It’s clearly piss , is it because they are scared to call it what it is? Every fucking movie now is full of bitches pissing everywhere . It’s dumb , if you enjoy piss just say that!!!
This started morn than 10 years ago. The first time I saw it I said the same thing. The chick that I first saw do it was a white girl name Cytheria. She was even on the Howard Stern Show. I thought it would have died out by now, but I guess there's enough guys that like it, so as you know, whatever makes money they will market.
 
Some of yall, especially the op, I can tell yall ain't used to gettin a lot of pussy. :smh:

My ex, back when we were in a long distance relationship, had a dildo she used on herself while we had phone sex. One time she was going crazy with the dildo and got air trapped in her pussy, which causes a vacuum/suction effect. That contributed to a buildup with the intense penetration and out of nowhere as she was having an orgasm, her pussy sprayed so hard it shot up to the ceiling. :p

--Regardless of whether it's piss or not, regular peeing is not gonna make a woman spray hard enough to reach the fucking ceiling. What happened was a result of the g-spot being stimulated + the suction/release.

When she finally moved across the country to live with me, I would be fucking, having her folded up hitting that spot and she would explosively spray on me. It never smelled like pee and never left a pissy smell so I didn't trip about it.

I considered that a badge of honor. I know how to put that thang down on these hoes. :yes:

CPAVWsR.webp


Shiidd, I've even peed on some hoes...but that's neither here nor there. :cool:


That ain't the first women I've made spray like that. I've had 2-3 since then. My wife sprays too but it's more like she sprays out more vaginal fluid, less watery.

Never creamy though, if it's white and creamy that's a sign of infection for you dumb niggas.


I can't believe it's 2026 and yall mf's still worrying about female ejaculation aka piss. Lame af.

I'm tryna fuck the piss out a bitch.

:fucking:

Uh.......huh.. ....

Call it what you want. Em Bitches be peeing.
 
Back
Top