






Someone would have to die!!!! I couldnt carry this pain alone !!!!







This Motherfucker can't speak on Nolan Wells but he spoke on Trayvon. You don't have to be in office to express grievance just a few words of concern...some sort of acknowledgement. I don't expect alot but say something Nigga
Yes.. he is a FORMER President .and as a CIVILIAN there is no political pressure ..therefore he CAN still express SOME grievance towards his death...some acknowledgement...just a FEW SYMPATHIC words like he did when Travyon Martin was killed!!!!What is he supposed to say? He’s a civilian. He ain’t the President no more.
They have to strap up ..This is crazy !!!!
www.mississippifreepress.org
They have to strap up ..This is crazy !!!!
Jackson, Mississippi!!!!
![]()
Tasia Fortune Identified as Woman Found Hanging in Tree Behind Vacant Jackson Home
The woman whose body was found hanging from a tree behind a vacant Jackson, Mississippi, home is 29-year-old Tasia Fortune, the Hinds County Coroner’s Office said.www.mississippifreepress.org
OK ...I didnt know!!!I heard about this. I THINK I posted her story in this thread
OK ...I didnt know!!!
They have to strap up ..This is crazy !!!!
Jackson, Mississippi!!!!
There are a couple of Jackson cats on this board. I can’t remember their handles, but a ‘lynching’ in Jackson is about as far fetched as a ‘lynching’ in Baltimore or DC.
![]()
Tasia Fortune Identified as Woman Found Hanging in Tree Behind Vacant Jackson Home
The woman whose body was found hanging from a tree behind a vacant Jackson, Mississippi, home is 29-year-old Tasia Fortune, the Hinds County Coroner’s Office said.www.mississippifreepress.org
Let’s just leave the man out of this. He ain’t bothering nobody. Bro is 65 years old and did two terms in the white house over a decade ago. In my Tyrese voice, “What more do you want from meeeeee!!?!?”Yes.. he is a FORMER President .and as a CIVILIAN there is no political pressure ..therefore he CAN still express SOME grievance towards his death...some acknowledgement...just a FEW SYMPATHIC words like he did when Travyon Martin was killed!!!!
I owe you call. Bro I swear I'm really rethinking my oldest going away to college
Let’s just leave the man out of this. He ain’t bothering nobody. Bro is 65 years old and did two terms in the white house over a decade ago. In my Tyrese voice, “What more do you want from meeeeee!!?!?”
LETS JUST LEAVE THE MAN OUT OF THIS!!!! TYRESE VOICE " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" 


If she were to have died those CAC girls's parents wouldve been doing everything in their power to cover it up..![]()
If she were to have died those CAC girls's parents wouldve been doing everything in their power to cover it up..![]()
That part
If she were to have died those CAC girls's parents wouldve been doing everything in their power to cover it up..![]()
That part