u do not
How's your dad doing? Not me, your real dad.
u do not
Case closed.
for what he 200 years old he just guessing
negro eyes been shot @Database Error @Dr. Truth come get ya whatever he is
How?Op is a faggot
Bitch got a whole hand full o' dat ass. I wonder how it would have come across if James Corden had done the same!
Hmmmm...I wonder if they're close enough to eat each other's pussy. Besties be palming asses like that??
Hmmmm...I wonder if they're close enough to eat each other's pussy. Besties be palming asses like that??

Hmmmm...I wonder if they're close enough to eat each other's pussy. Besties be palming asses like that??
Hmmmm...I wonder if they're close enough to eat each other's pussy. Besties be palming asses like that??
lol That ass tap ain't real bruh...look at the six fingers on her hand as she does it..
its A.I manipulated
lol That ass tap ain't real bruh...look at the six fingers on her hand as she does it..
its A.I manipulated

lol That ass tap ain't real bruh...look at the six fingers on her hand as she does it..
its A.I manipulated
What else she gonna do? She can't sing or act and showing the goodies has brought her fame and fortune.
Why do people expect rocks to fly? Hos gonna ho. Full stop.
I liked her in The Cell
okay.
Doesn't mean she can act. But in this era of lowered standards, it doesn't seem to matter.
Agreed.Random: I didnt know Carrie from King of Queens was her friend. She had a body on her after she gained a few pounds. I still watch the reruns some late nights.
Lopez makes between 15 - 20 million per film, and even at her age she is still a very much in demand actress. As far as showing the goods, she's done 30 movies and has two brief topless scenes.What else she gonna do? She can't sing or act and showing the goodies has brought her fame and fortune.
Why do people expect rocks to fly? Hos gonna ho. Full stop.
As far as showing the goods, she's done 30 movies and has two brief topless scenes.