why r black women programmed to feel like thick coarse hair is bad





shit is wild to me ...:smh:


n yeah it`s a slick reason to give this bad bitch her own thread .... :D:sleazy:

This world is programmed to think that everything white is right. Black people naturally have a different hair texture than white people because of the areas that our people grew up in versus the areas there people grew up in.

Some women's public hairs are course and damn there are like steel wool, and that's okay. My hair used to be a certain texture before I started brushing the hell out of it and now I have good texture hair that's easy to manage

She had a cute pussy though
 
Sub-titles and yes...i want to fuk er crazy moisturized azz..

giphy.gif
 
This world is programmed to think that everything white is right. Black people naturally have a different hair texture than white people because of the areas that our people grew up in versus the areas there people grew up in.

Some women's public hairs are course and damn there are like steel wool, and that's okay. My hair used to be a certain texture before I started brushing the hell out of it and now I have good texture hair that's easy to manage

She had a cute pussy though



a good texture ..? ... :dunno::confused:

did u pretty much say what she said ..?:rolleyes:
 
This world is programmed to think that everything white is right. Black people naturally have a different hair texture than white people because of the areas that our people grew up in versus the areas there people grew up in.

Some women's public hairs are course and damn there are like steel wool, and that's okay. My hair used to be a certain texture before I started brushing the hell out of it and now I have good texture hair that's easy to manage

She had a cute pussy though
“now i have good texture hair” lol
 
a good texture ..? ... :dunno::confused:

did u pretty much say what she said ..?:rolleyes:
Eh, I remember when I was a kid and my mom or dad used to comb or pick my hair it would hurt like hell. They'd still do it and I couldn't stop them.

When I trained my hair and got waves I didn't have the issue anymore. I still have nightmares about that pick/comb. Scary shit
 
“now i have good texture hair” lol
Manageable textured hair. Read the post above this where I explained it. That pick scared me straight. I didn't go relaxer, I just naturally trained it so I didn't have to be scared of the pick anymore
 
Manageable textured hair. Read the post above this where I explained it. That pick scared me straight. I didn't go relaxer, I just naturally trained it so I didn't have to be scared of the pick anymore



it was ur choice of words bro ...lol
 
Back
Top