stop hating he has movieI'm tired of this fake ass boxer.
Joe Frazier should be getting more love and movies played about him.
That's how I feel.
stop hating he has movie
2 minute one tho
Reminds me of "The Offer," the series that told the story of how The Godfather got made. Ironically enough, the cat that plays Stallone in this played Al Pacino in "The Offer."real talk?
the STORY of how the hell Stallone was able to get that movie made is really a movie in itself and this SHOULD be good.
Reminds me of "The Offer," the series that told the story of how The Godfather got made. Ironically enough, the cat that plays Stallone in this played Al Pacino in "The Offer."
I'm definitely looking forward to this. I love movies that tell the backstory on how movies got made.
I'm tired of this fake ass boxer.
Joe Frazier should be getting more love and movies played about him.
That's how I feel.
I saw that and loved it.
But then again, I want to see more joe frazier movies being made. This documentary hits different when you watch it compared to rocky.
After all these years, they're finally giving joe his respect when they made a statue for him.
No comparison but I just can't respect a fictional boxer which I'll never respect having a statue in philly compared to a man who actually lived it through life and death.I hear you but I don't see that happening.
Especially the way he is forever linked with Ali. He always somehow gonna be the costar to that story (sadly)
but he DEFINITELY deserves a serious biopic I COULD see that happening!
You can't compare Rocky to Joe Frazier that aint fair to both of them
(f**k Stallone to be clear)
and that Frasier statue is LONG overdue.
Does Philly have a Boxers Museum?
No comparison but I just can't respect a fictional boxer which I'll never respect having a statue in philly compared to a man who actually lived it through life and death.
I've been saying for some time and my father has as well about joe needing a biopic which he hopes to live long enough to witness it.
I was never a stallone fan and I grew up watching his rocky movies but the older I've gotten the more I didn't care for them since it had no connection to the city.
Yeah, me and my pops have debating for years about joe should get a statue which they finally gave him one because my pops would be pissed how they had rocky up there when he never existed as a boxer.
No philly doesn't have a boxing museum.
No comparison but I just can't respect a fictional boxer which I'll never respect having a statue in philly compared to a man who actually lived it through life and death.
I've been saying for some time and my father has as well about joe needing a biopic which he hopes to live long enough to witness it.
I was never a stallone fan and I grew up watching his rocky movies but the older I've gotten the more I didn't care for them since it had no connection to the city.
Yeah, me and my pops have debating for years about joe should get a statue which they finally gave him one because my pops would be pissed how they had rocky up there when he never existed as a boxer.
No philly doesn't have a boxing museum.
Yeah, there's gotta be a way to vote for a boxing museum in philly. I just don't understand with all the great fighters philly has birthed that they never had a museum for these legends for the next generation to learn about.^^
to me?
that is a much bigger travesty
there is a LONG proud storied legacy of Philadelphia boxers that NEED to be celebrated and honored and remembered.
Yeah, there's gotta be a way to vote for a boxing museum in philly. I just don't understand with all the great fighters philly has birthed that they never had a museum for these legends for the next generation to learn about.
I'm all about my people first and foremost.your 1000% right but it worth even being angry about cause that is US tradition they done it a million timesand aint NEVER gonna change.
We need to focus on preserving and continuing to share OUR stories.
OURSELVES.
I remembered going to the flea market and this brotha was selling a lot of african american books and one book caught my attention which was a book talking about the black history of boxers which I purchased.^^^ kaboom.
cause they aint considering ALL the fighters.
They don't want to show that strong BLACK AMERICAN legacy over GENERATIONS.
so they would rather have NOTHING at all.
I'm all about my people first and foremost.
I'm gonna always have a problem with my people not getting the respect they deserve in my city period.
Just like you when you talk about things in new york.
My PM is always open for deep discussions like these.bro I can't go into it deep on the main but I try hard to make sure our collective history and accomplishments are kept alive. My kids have work achieved in the NMAAHC. You would surprised what you can do with the right support. If that is something your really passionate about? You should mention it around your community and see the response.
lol was jokin negro had 2 min cameo lolNot as many movies like Rocky though.
Rocky shouldn't even have a statue in philly since it's fiction with that boxer never existing in real life.
Joe frazier deserves better than that.lol was jokin negro had 2 min cameo lol
They need a spin off movie I play drago… rocky 4 greatest rocky ever.. if he dies he dies.. 1 of the greatest villain lines ever.. movie so good yrs later they did a spin off called creed 2 with his son as the villain cause the dragos was so great… long live drago
i am with uJoe frazier deserves better than that.
I hope they seriously do a biopic for him because he deserves it.
![]()
those rocky movies had some of the best classic scenes