doe moe Rising Star Platinum Member Jul 11, 2026 #1 Norf Side!!! @jawnswoop @DJ @jack walsh13 @DC_Dude @tanks1 @TheFuser @Tdot_firestarta @Simply Sickenin' @dik cashmere @phanatic
Norf Side!!! @jawnswoop @DJ @jack walsh13 @DC_Dude @tanks1 @TheFuser @Tdot_firestarta @Simply Sickenin' @dik cashmere @phanatic
jawnswoop It's A Philly Thing BGOL Investor Jul 11, 2026 #3 doe moe said: Norf Side!!! @jawnswoop @DJ @jack walsh13 @DC_Dude @tanks1 @TheFuser @Tdot_firestarta @Simply Sickenin' @dik cashmere @phanatic Click to expand... Yeah, I will always 4ever love her music. She's a Philly legend.
doe moe said: Norf Side!!! @jawnswoop @DJ @jack walsh13 @DC_Dude @tanks1 @TheFuser @Tdot_firestarta @Simply Sickenin' @dik cashmere @phanatic Click to expand... Yeah, I will always 4ever love her music. She's a Philly legend.
doe moe Rising Star Platinum Member Jul 11, 2026 #4 jawnswoop said: Yeah, I will always 4ever love music. She's a Philly legend. Click to expand... She filmed this is the backyard of my high school, Murrell Dobbins. Go Mustangs!!! I love watching this video just to reminisce how it was in the neighborhood back in the day.
jawnswoop said: Yeah, I will always 4ever love music. She's a Philly legend. Click to expand... She filmed this is the backyard of my high school, Murrell Dobbins. Go Mustangs!!! I love watching this video just to reminisce how it was in the neighborhood back in the day.
C Ceenote Thinkn with My 3rd Eye! Platinum Member Jul 11, 2026 #5 doe moe said: Norf Side!!! @jawnswoop @DJ @jack walsh13 @DC_Dude @tanks1 @TheFuser @Tdot_firestarta @Simply Sickenin' @dik cashmere @phanatic Click to expand... I heard dis yesterday! Old skool bang bang to it!! Shit nice as fuck!!
doe moe said: Norf Side!!! @jawnswoop @DJ @jack walsh13 @DC_Dude @tanks1 @TheFuser @Tdot_firestarta @Simply Sickenin' @dik cashmere @phanatic Click to expand... I heard dis yesterday! Old skool bang bang to it!! Shit nice as fuck!!
Mixd Duppy Maker BGOL Investor Jul 11, 2026 #7 She cant help but exude pure unadulterated nastiness. Dope
illdog Rising Star BGOL Investor Jul 11, 2026 #9 So...sorry i missed prom.. Last edited: Jul 12, 2026
T Tdot_firestarta Rising Star BGOL Investor Jul 12, 2026 #10 Man I'll Forever love Jilly from Philly...latest album dope AF and STILL in rotation