Can't be her real name, has to be from a Latin country. Regardless her moans were sexy as fuckAnything on Diamnond Starr. Real name might be Sarah Ward form Smyrna TN or Los Angeles. If someone could find whats new with her, that would be great
![]()
![]()
![]()
Why does she have to be from a Latin country?Can't be her real name, has to be from a Latin country. Regardless her moans were sexy as fuck
Shut upmad she never worked w/ black guys
look it up .Shut up
she never shot bbc thou. that upper pic was stallion (Spanish guy)
Nah, Willow Ryder getting fat, and not the good kind phat.
When will these chicks learn that you got to exercise. You got to work out. Sex is not enough exercise. You got a fucking exercise and work out or you will get fat. That's the way the shit works since the dawn of fucking time.
Thick is a tightrope that's impossible to balance on. They fall off. They all fall off if they don't hit the gym.
She only had 2 scenes, both filmed on the same day lol I think she gets a passmad she never worked w/ black guys
thanksRuby Red
if Stallion hes spanishShe did. She shot a... I think it was Bangbus? I remember her being in some kind of moving vehicle. I think it was with Rob Piper or someone. And then I think she might have done another one after that too.
gotcha . she should't even consider herself a former porn star for thatShe only had 2 scenes, both filmed on the same day lol I think she gets a pass
she could have had a mean run w/ West Coast Productions lolShe only had 2 scenes, both filmed on the same day lol I think she gets a pass
She said "former adult entertainer"... She had a long run on OF some years latergotcha . she should't even consider herself a former porn star for that
It's funny that in the bible there so were so many folks Jesus hung out with and was cool with that folks like this dude shitted on.Who is this judgmental piece of shit? I fucking swear these holier than thou motherfuckers who act like they have never done anything untoward.
First of all you talking about this fake ass 2,000-year-old book that's about as real as the National Enquirer. Secondly you just want to talk bad about a woman, that's all. You just want to talk bad about a woman.
I can't stand these motherfuckers. It's not even that I'm defending the chicks, but this fake ass holier than thou motherfucker probably got some scary ass fucking skeletons in his closet. Fuck him
she gained a lot of weight and got a boob job at some point.her boobs are smaller and she looks lighter here . great scene
I believe Willow is or was pregnant, but the muscle definition she previously had indicates that she is likely a natural athlete.... I don't think going to the gym was ever a problem for her.
It's funny that in the bible …
Nigga didn’t get his taste…… What is this dude's issue if she if truly trying to "repent" for her past transgressions?

Because Christianity is just a bunch of judgmental assholes that want you to live an unrealistic, miserable life, same as them.It's funny that in the bible there so were so many folks Jesus hung out with and was cool with that folks like this dude shitted on.
What's ironic is that Christians often told folks anybody is welcome as long as they are willing to fully commit, and truly want to be forgiven for past "sins". What is this dude's issue if she if truly trying to "repent" for her past transgressions?
She was a certified 10/10 so her scenes went platinum, even tho she was in her period when filming crazily enough. Completely ruined the scenes for me knowing that. I’m not a red light runnergotcha . she should't even consider herself a former porn star for that
Do you have any intel on Ruby Red? It's like this ho just disappeared.Ruby Red
Do you have any intel on Ruby Red? It's like this ho just disappeared.
mad she never worked w/ black guys
Devyn Devine
pull up the footageShut the fuck up
Someone else asked for her just 4 posts short of exactly 5000 posts before yours.Anybody got any thing on Ivy Young?
https://www.freeones.com/ivy-young/bio
I guess no one has found anything on her since then.Ivy Young?