Nolan Wells missing

And ‘White Supremacy’ affects White folks too.

White folks suffer from it just as much as everyone else.

Look at abortion, food stamps and Social Security?

Who is suffering more from the cuts/decisions that are being implemented by White Folks against White Folks?

Who got the shot protesting for immigration rights?

Who is doing all the complaining?

giphy.gif
 
And ‘White Supremacy’ affects White folks too.

White folks suffer from it just as much as everyone else.

Look at abortion, food stamps and Social Security?

Who is suffering more from the cuts/decisions that are being implemented by White Folks against White Folks?

Who got the shot protesting for immigration rights?

Who is doing all the complaining?
:hmm:Show Us Some ID !!!:hmm:
 
And ‘White Supremacy’ affects White folks too.

White folks suffer from it just as much as everyone else.

Look at abortion, food stamps and Social Security?

Who is suffering more from the cuts/decisions that are being implemented by White Folks against White Folks?

Who got the shot protesting for immigration rights?

Who is doing all the complaining?
I'm a need you to get off at the next exit, "dude".
 
I'm a need you to get off at the next exit, "dude".
:lol: I was going to wish him Good Night because it's obviously past his bedtime!!!:lol:




You too @jawnswoop ...Your family is cooking Din Din!!!! Make sure you eat all your veggies or else Imma tell Mommy !!! You don't want her to put belt to ass!!!!

It's Grown Folks Business
 
Last edited:
And ‘White Supremacy’ affects White folks too.

White folks suffer from it just as much as everyone else.

Look at abortion, food stamps and Social Security?

Who is suffering more from the cuts/decisions that are being implemented by White Folks against White Folks?

Who got the shot protesting for immigration rights?

Who is doing all the complaining?
Let me say this fuck them CACs and there's no such thing as white supremacy affecting whites too when they have been the beneficiaries of it since slavery of our own people.

A lot of this shit with food stamps, abortion and Social security has be self inflicted with CACs voting for that shit to be in the position they're in which I don't give 2 shits about that side.

Blacks have been suffering more from these cuts for centuries and lets not forget we still haven't gotten our reparations for our grandparents who were working on the field like some slaves back then.

A lot of those CACs got away with riot at the white house and the immigration shit is also what they voted for to get that orange man in the white house for a 2nd term.

I mean any black man going through shit and voted has every right to complain and CACs shouldn't be complaining for voting for some shit that put them in the hole which again, I SAY FUCK THEM CACs.
 
I'm not saying Black boys and men don't commit suicide. I am saying we don't hang ourselves from trees. GTFOHWTBS
I posted this because YES we don't hang ourselves from trees!! Who said that we do? I never said it..every sane person in here should know this !!! I very much doubt the sister in Florida didnt hang herself either!!! This post was another example of another brother who was missing and end up dead!!! I mentioned a student Kendrick Johnson , and PFC LaVena Johnson who was a victim of a Military Cover up!!! You took it to heart my guy!!! You need to scroll up and read my posts !!!
 
Last edited:
I posted this because YES we don't hang ourselves from trees!! Who said that we do? I never said it..every sane person in here should know this !!! I very much doubt the sister in Florida didnt hang herself either!!! This post was another example of another brother who was missing and end up dead!!! I mentioned a student Kendrick Johnson , and PFC LaVena Johnson who was a victim of a Military Cover up!!! You took it to heart my guy!!! You need to scroll up and read my posts !!!

I mistake me, fam. I wasn't saying YOU think that. I was just saying in general. There's been constant cases over the past decade or so of us "hanging" ourselves and it's complete horseshit. Should've been more clear with the direction of my post
 
I mistake me, fam. I wasn't saying YOU think that. I was just saying in general. There's been constant cases over the past decade or so of us "hanging" ourselves and it's complete horseshit. Should've been more clear with the direction of my post
We good!!! :lol:I need to detox from Social Media for awhile or I'll be on medication and Shit!!! :lol:
 
Back
Top