Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But when I keep telling folks that Dwayne is a piece of shyt. Folks are like: "No, he's the Rock! The Rock is a good guy! He did a thing for a handicapped kid. He was funny in that thing, and that thing that he does is funny and or inspirational..."
![]()
But when I keep telling folks that Dwayne is a piece of shyt. Folks are like: "No, he's the Rock! The Rock is a good guy! He did a thing for a handicapped kid. He was funny in that thing, and that thing that he does is funny and or inspirational..."
![]()

You can be a piece of shyt AND a good guy?!?!?!Both things can be true
![]()
You can be a piece of shyt AND a good guy?!?!?!
![]()
Who is lying on him? I have only mentioned shyt that he's done. Yes, while no one is perfect nor do I expect perfection from people. But the excuses that people make for pieces of shyt is like making excuses for Diddy, R. Kelly or Epstein (extreme examples) I am sure that they have all done things that people who weren't their victims thought they had good hearts but that shouldn't absolve you from the wrong you've done! James Gunn and his family are likeI aint caping for him. But I cant lie on him either. Nobody perfect.
I know first hand homeboy got a really good heart. But hollywood is the devil playground. You gonna be put in some messed up situations some difficult decisions with questionable people for money fame power and sin. You might do a bad thing for the right reasons and a good thing makes sh*t worse.
Dwayne aint no saint. You can hate him all you want. And based on recent behavior I get it. I gotta give him grace while we also acknowledging he f**king up. But nothing he can't fix it aint nothing foul like that
We can all EASILY name much much worse people in entertainment getting a complete pass for no good reason.
Who is lying on him? I have only mentioned shyt that he's done. Yes, while no one is perfect nor do I expect perfection from people. But the excuses that people make for pieces of shyt is like making excuses for Diddy, R. Kelly or Epstein (extreme examples) I am sure that they have all done things that people who weren't their victims thought they had good hearts but that shouldn't absolve you from the wrong you've done! James Gunn and his family are like
That is like trying to bargain with Karma. "Okay Karma, I know I cheated on my girl. But I helped that old lady carry her groceries the other day, so that has GOT to cancel that shyt out! I know I stole that money on Tuesday, but on THURSDAY I read to them kids at the center! That's gotta count for something!!"
IFYKYK
Okay so you can't lie, but nobody has lied, so I don't know why you keep bringing up that you can't lie. Now focusing on the negative, sure I will fall on that sword. But I haven't lied and I am just confused why you keep saying that, but it could be a loss in translation.I very clearly said I personally can't lie on him. As an expression of fact. I know personally of a solid track record of good things and some bad things that no one really outside the business would care about because it doesn't effect them at all. I can't lie and just focus on the "negative" and also can't call him perfect. He just who he is.
And as you said you using some extreme examples to make your point kinda completely ruins your point. Rock IS NO WHERE NEAR those monsters you named.
I don't know what more you want said after I already admitted I understand your point and your not wrong.
But trust he ain't molesting abusing disrespecting raping stealing hurting people out here like A LOT of yall favorite entertainers doing on the regular and it aint a secret.
You don't like The Rock. Whatever reasons you choose to do so is fine.
I am not trying to convince you otherwise.
I don't hate him. But I very disappointed by many of his recent decisions in front and behind the camera. Especially politically. And based on all those actions its really easy for ANYONE to say f**k that guy for life. Which is sad for him. I hope he can recover.
Okay so you can't lie, but nobody has lied, so I don't know why you keep bringing up that you can't lie. Now focusing on the negative, sure I will fall on that sword. But I haven't lied and I am just confused why you keep saying that, but it could be a loss in translation.
If trying to run James Gunn out of WB is just a thing that is done in Hollywierd, why bring it up? You know what, if it is so common, I would be curious how his family feels about it. Leaving the cushion of Marvel after three successful movies to head a sinking ship that Rock helped sink, only to be snaked as he's walking in.
The purpose of using those extreme examples was to point out that even those monsters had people that would vouch for them that they were good people. I had an ex whose aunt wanted to fight me cause I said that Kwame Kilpatrick was a piece of shyt. You get someone a job, give a couple of dollars, say a nice thing and people tend to "fight" in your name (not talking to or AT you)
I am not trying to convince you, honestly I thought we were just having conversation. Not sway the other, you like him. I don't. That's the end of that. TO ME, the back and forth was WHY YOU like him and WHY I dislike him. I could be reading too much into the text, but my intention was not an argument. I was disappointed 3 exists ago, everything this guy keeps doing, to me is par the course. "When people show you who they are believe them."
SEE THE ROCK GOT US FIGHTING OVER SOME BULLSHYT!!!!!!! DAMN YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Hey...I'll be your B side! Hell, I'll be the B-side to the Best of Album that nobody likes!!!! Now go on and get this Presidency!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
he will NEVER break up our brotherhood!
![]()
I got enough for EVERYBODY!!!! Good, bad and indifferent. They can all get it!!!!And save ALL this for the REAL villains out here in plain sight.
But you right about making sure even the "good" ones are held accountable.
Hey...I'll be your B side! Hell, I'll be the B-side to the Best of Album that nobody likes!!!! Now go on and get this Presidency!!!
I got enough for EVERYBODY!!!! Good, bad and indifferent. They can all get it!!!!
![]()
He was cooking up a bucket of shiiet! Snyder bris are delusional how could anybody want this shit back? Henry cavil is too old for the role and was looking like a zombie in that clip.
But wasn't Darkseid already shown on film before the Rock took this role? I could be misremembering though.To be fair, Rock is like 10+ years older than Cavill.
But with that said
He tried to strong arm the DCEU and put the focus on Black Adam. I get it apparently BA's story arc goes from hero/champion to anti-hero to the straight up villain and then maybe back to straddling the fence between anti/hero......
But unless I've missed something had BA ever been a Big Bad" capable of fighting off the Justice League? Like he's an evil Shazam/ magical evil superman. Darkseid would've definitely made for a better big bad....... imo
Ego lead Rock down a bad path
Black Adam has the power to be a Big Bad, but he's never been written that way! He was specifically written to fight Shazaam. Outside of the few times he has fought the Justice League by himself, it has always been apart of another team. Wonder Woman is the only character on the Justice League that could fight him as she is based on magic. Realistically he beats the shyt out of Superman as his powers get negated by magic. Batman...ain't enough prep time homie, and I'm a Batman stan! Wonder Woman is the only one that could actually take him, but they depowered her so much in the Snyderverse that all she is, is eye candy.To be fair, Rock is like 10+ years older than Cavill.
But with that said
He tried to strong arm the DCEU and put the focus on Black Adam. I get it apparently BA's story arc goes from hero/champion to anti-hero to the straight up villain and then maybe back to straddling the fence between anti/hero......
But unless I've missed something had BA ever been a Big Bad" capable of fighting off the Justice League? Like he's an evil Shazam/ magical evil superman. Darkseid would've definitely made for a better big bad....... imo
Ego lead Rock down a bad path
Could Dr Fate take him? He's a sorcerer so he has magic abilities.Black Adam has the power to be a Big Bad, but he's never been written that way! He was specifically written to fight Shazaam. Outside of the few times he has fought the Justice League by himself, it has always been apart of another team. Wonder Woman is the only character on the Justice League that could fight him as she is based on magic. Realistically he beats the shyt out of Superman as his powers get negated by magic. Batman...ain't enough prep time homie, and I'm a Batman stan! Wonder Woman is the only one that could actually take him, but they depowered her so much in the Snyderverse that all she is, is eye candy.
Could Dr Fate take him? He's a sorcerer so he has magic abilities.
Wait! I thought you were a Rock defender, playa.
Either, and I wasn't just asking (not making a point but asking a question) about the DCEU versions but also the comic ones.Dr. Hawkman Fate or the original Dr Fate.......?
Cuz in the movie Dr Fate was killed which..... kind of negates your point
I mean I said the same thing about year or two ago and you posted the gif of Rock rolling his eyes. You were more defensive of his work in the DCEU back then. Even politically, IIRC, you defended him while criticizing that MAGA doofus who played Shazaam.As a person? Yeah.
But he tried to press too hard for this.
And trust I UNDERSTOOD cause white actors do and did the same type power play since day one.
But this was...not wise.
And all the leaks and bad press almost destroyed his entire reputation.
And the political sh*t trying to both sides aint help.
The Rock was bugging with his obsession to take over the DCU while Gunn was still new. But I don't think his intention was bad.
He really seemed to think he could save that whole franchise if he put it on his shoulders.
James gunn is cleaning house! Send these daytime soap opera actors the fuck out of here!
I have faith in him but even if he fails we all owe him a dept of gratitude for finally putting the snyderverse out of it's misery!
I was just rereading the thread and noticed you were prophetic about Momoa being Lobo but also made a statement that may not have aged well in light of how badly received Supergirl has been.Announce Jason momoa as Lobo and we're in business.
To be fair, Rock is like 10+ years older than Cavill.
But with that said
He tried to strong arm the DCEU and put the focus on Black Adam. I get it apparently BA's story arc goes from hero/champion to anti-hero to the straight up villain and then maybe back to straddling the fence between anti/hero......
But unless I've missed something had BA ever been a Big Bad" capable of fighting off the Justice League? Like he's an evil Shazam/ magical evil superman. Darkseid would've definitely made for a better big bad....... imo
Ego lead Rock down a bad path
Could Dr Fate take him? He's a sorcerer so he has magic abilities.
So the "Dr. Fate" character is a human possessed by the god of order Nabu (the helmet) Granted Black Adam didn't get his powers from Nabu, but it begs the ?uestion could Frankenstein's' monster kill Frankenstein as his powers come from gods? Personally I'd say he could take him for a quick limited series of books.Dr. Hawkman Fate or the original Dr Fate.......?
Cuz in the movie Dr Fate was killed which..... kind of negates your point
So the "Dr. Fate" character is a human possessed by the god of order Nabu (the helmet) Granted Black Adam didn't get his powers from Nabu, but it begs the ?uestion could Frankenstein's' monster kill Frankenstein as his powers from gods? Personally I'd say he could take him for a quick limited series of books.
No they won't because I forgot to add the word come to "comes from gods"Wow... someone gonna steal that
No they won't because I forgot to add the word come to "comes from gods"