Autobot8655 Rising Star OG Investor Jun 26, 2026 #29,671 Gemini said: Click to expand... I am really lucky that I upgraded last year right before the price hike. In my best gaming PC, Im rocking a 9800x3d with a 4090 and 64 gig of RAM. We also have 2 additional gaming PCs with 32 gigs of RAM in both. One with a 3080 and another with a 2080 ti. My son had an excellent report card so I bought him Forza H 6 Premium edition like I promised. He fired it up and the game runs well on that 2080 ti system.
Gemini said: Click to expand... I am really lucky that I upgraded last year right before the price hike. In my best gaming PC, Im rocking a 9800x3d with a 4090 and 64 gig of RAM. We also have 2 additional gaming PCs with 32 gigs of RAM in both. One with a 3080 and another with a 2080 ti. My son had an excellent report card so I bought him Forza H 6 Premium edition like I promised. He fired it up and the game runs well on that 2080 ti system.
ViCiouS Rising Star BGOL Patreon Investor Jun 26, 2026 #29,678 Gemini said: Click to expand... man ... AI is a trillion $$$ grift if the current AI models were bicycles... Altman Thiel etc got the fortune 500 thinking they are paying for access to Harleys Goldwings or even 'Busas
Gemini said: Click to expand... man ... AI is a trillion $$$ grift if the current AI models were bicycles... Altman Thiel etc got the fortune 500 thinking they are paying for access to Harleys Goldwings or even 'Busas