What percentage of white people do you think are truly racists?

What percentage of white people do you think are truly racists?

  • 100%

    Votes: 19 13.7%
  • 95%

    Votes: 40 28.8%
  • 75%

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • 50%

    Votes: 18 12.9%
  • 25%

    Votes: 15 10.8%
  • 0%

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    139
I think their all racist and if not them their views,ways and ideologys.Its hard for them not to be racist.

They'll say shit like this cause they hate to see someone black with more than them"Racism still to this very day hurts black people but I don't believe their owed reparations or anything".

"This a racist country with racist people but everything doesn't have to deal with race..."- it never works like that.
 
Racism is a disease perpetuated by the 10% who promote white supremacy for power. Racism isn't something you are it's something you believe.

That being said, In a country where racism confers privilege, you end up with a high percentage of believers. Hardcore believers might be 1% but I'm talking guys that won't watch basketball. Over half the country voted for Obama so you can't be a hardcore racist and do that.

I'd say
1-3% hardcore
85% believers, perpetrators, or benefits
10% friends of the cause

But the ones in the middle can sway either way. LOL that's when it get's dangerous. You could get a black president or you could get donald trump.
 
Racism is woven into American culture. There are some white folks that means well, but are beneficiaries of the systemic racism.

It’s impossible for me to quantify a percentage because I’ll just tossing out random numbers. But I move like all white people are racist until proven otherwise.

That being said, I don’t trust ANYONE until proven otherwise.
 
95%. I do think that you have two separate aspects though. While I do think most white people feel that white people are overall superior to Black folks, I believe an even larger percentage want to maintain systemic superiority of other races. They want their kids to maintain their societal advantages to increase their chances of success and decrease their chances of not being successful. This is why even the CACs that position themselves as our allies dont want us to get meaningful Reparations unless they or their kids can get them.

Another example is the NBA. Obviously, CACs aren't superior to us in Basketball. That said, they were very supportive of the idea that CACs from Europe would start replacing their Black countrymen in the NBA.
 
I have a neighbor that is Kenyan with a Jamaican wife, they're both doctors, met in college... another neighbor that's white across the street tha the first neighbors are cool with and that use to see the second neighbors as patients when they had a private practice.

I met 2nd neighbor he showed my girl and I his bodyshop and a couple hot rods.

On the wall in his body shop he has a bunch of license plates, among them is one with the confederate flag that read "The south will Rise Again".
Separately, there's a much larger flag on the wall, it reads the same thing!

Kenyan neighbor vouches for him that they've known him for years, etc.
I be cool and speak, throw my hand up, or hit the horn when I see him... but I ain't trusting him.

Found some pics ...





 
Last edited:
I have a neighbor that is Kenyan with a Jamaican wife, they're both doctors, met in college... another neighbor that's white across the street tha the first neighbors are cool with and that use to see the second neighbors as patients when they had a private practice.

I met 2nd neighbor he showed my girl and I his bodyshop and a couple hot rods.

On the wall in his body shop he has a bunch of license plates, among them is one with the confederate flag that read "The south will Rise Again".
Separately, there's a much larger flag on the wall, it reads the same thing!

Kenyan neighbor vouches for him that they've known him for years, etc.
I be cool and speak, throw my hand up, or hit the horn when I see him... but I ain't trusting him.

Found some pics ...







He's cool till he forget who he's around and the 'n' word come flying out his mouth.
 
He's cool till he forget who he's around and the 'n' word come flying out his mouth.
I dont even base it on whether he uses the 'n word' or not, I think more about his beliefs, what he supports, policy, etc.

The same people that work with us, live near us, whose kids go to school with our kids, vote against us, secretly work against us, support policy that’s against us.... but are cool with us socially.

We gotta stay diligent.
 
Circumstantial.

Placed in the right situation, even the most leftist/liberal whites harbor racist tendencies.
I would say that 95%.
This!

I wasn't able to vote in this poll for some reason, but I understand racism to essentially mean that they want their kids to have resources first over anyone else's kids. Systems have been designed and sustained around this concept.
 
Based on my personal interaction with 1,000s of whytes over the course of my life & extrapolating that across the Whyte spectrum --I am going with 90% of Whytes believe that they are inherently superior to Blacks. This POV is high as I was raised in VA during the "separate but equal era" where Whyte superiority was "rife/the law of the land!" My 90% POV is further buttressed by having been a member of the Operating Engineers Union in So Cal (which was about 95% Whyte) for 25 yrs during my working career!

Even when demonstrating my superior intelligence & intellect to many Whytes -- they would come back with: "Oh! You are not like the rest of THEM" LOL I was a "smart anomaly" when Blacks know that there are millions of Blacks who are waayy smarter than the average Whytie and that "intelligence is not race-based."

I could see the hate in many of their faces on Friday when the bosses would hand me one of those $fat $checks$. I would dare say that the vast majority of Whytes do not want Blacks to achieve economic success & parity because they think Blacks are not as deserving as Whytes.

Being a keen observer of Whytie over the years -- I have also ascertained that a lot of their prejudices and notions of superiority are not personal but part of a pattern of upholding their race to the detriment of Blacks. For every Black with Whytie's foot on their neck -- held-down and held back or IMPRISONED -- that is one less competitor for their "Trevor and/or Becky Sue" or some other "deserving Whytie."

Prime examples: Trump's 99% Whyte cabinet/Admin -- his war on DEI -- his henchmen firing Black Govt employees en masse -- Def Sec Hegseth firing high-ranking Blacks & blocking Black military promotions -- the Whyte majority SCOTUS trashing the Voting Right Act and Affirmative Action! These are part of a systematic pattern of getting rid of Blacks & replacing them with Whytes!

"Upon further review:" I am raising my estimate to 95%! LOL
 
Based on my personal interaction with 1,000s of whytes over the course of my life & extrapolating that across the Whyte spectrum --I am going with 90% of Whytes believe that they are inherently superior to Blacks. This POV is high as I was raised in VA during the "separate but equal era" where Whyte superiority was "rife/the law of the land!" My 90% POV is further buttressed by having been a member of the Operating Engineers Union in So Cal (which was about 95% Whyte) for 25 yrs during my working career!

Even when demonstrating my superior intelligence & intellect to many Whytes -- they would come back with: "Oh! You are not like the rest of THEM" LOL I was a "smart anomaly" when Blacks know that there are millions of Blacks who are waayy smarter than the average Whytie and that "intelligence is not race-based."

I could see the hate in many of their faces on Friday when the bosses would hand me one of those $fat $checks$. I would dare say that the vast majority of Whytes do not want Blacks to achieve economic success & parity because they think Blacks are not as deserving as Whytes.

Being a keen observer of Whytie over the years -- I have also ascertained that a lot of their prejudices and notions of superiority are not personal but part of a pattern of upholding their race to the detriment of Blacks. For every Black with Whytie's foot on their neck -- held-down and held back or IMPRISONED -- that is one less competitor for their "Trevor and/or Becky Sue" or some other "deserving Whytie."

Prime examples: Trump's 99% Whyte cabinet/Admin -- his war on DEI -- his henchmen firing Black Govt employees en masse -- Def Sec Hegseth firing high-ranking Blacks & blocking Black military promotions -- the Whyte majority SCOTUS trashing the Voting Right Act and Affirmative Action! These are part of a systematic pattern of getting rid of Blacks & replacing them with Whytes!

"Upon further review:" I am raising my estimate to 95%! LOL

Well said
 
I cant even say.

They are strange. Unlike the xenophobia between other groups, whites and blacks have been living in the Americas with each other for centuries.

It is actually astounding the level of misinformation that is passed to whites by other whites.

A better question is can "whites" help being racist.

I dont think that they can help it

If you understand Dr Cress Welsing's teachings, in order for "whites" to exist, they HAVE to be racist.

Black men + white women = genetic annihilation.

This is why black men are public enemy #1...it's not violence...it's not gangs...it's not "low IQ".

It's the fact that black men are charismatic, kind, understanding, and masculine.

Women are drawn to us....when they get to know us.
 
All white people are racist. They cannot help it weather they know it or not. They know not what they do. What really controls them? Ask Yakub?

HELP-WANTED.jpg
 
Crazy that yall are even having this conversation...since we already know the reason.

Cats are acting brand new having tiktok conversations and shit? :confused:
 
Back
Top