SO HIGH RATES OF ILLITERACY IS REALLY A THING?

last week the news showed a town in the upper part of michigan with ah'80% illiteracy rate nothing but stupid ass white kids up there...
aint just the inner cities its all over and even worst in MAGA country...
You got the clip?

We need it on hand for defensive purposes.

---I found this--- But not videos of white kids who cant read.



As always coons like to embarrass their own to make a point.
 
Last edited:
How they gonna expel the kid for making a simple vid.. fuck that expel me and I’m suing the school system for 9 figs.. might even say some administrative person used the n word while threatening me.. teary eye interview, while looking down talking about sleepless nights and thoughts of not living anymore since I heard that word and threats about my future
 
How they gonna expel the kid for making a simple vid.. fuck that expel me and I’m suing the school system for 9 figs.. might even say some administrative person used the n word while threatening me.. teary eye interview, while looking down talking about sleepless nights and thoughts of not living anymore since I heard that word and threats about my future
Yep pull a white folk
 
Back
Top