Nick Cannon Calls the Democratic Party the ‘Party of the KKK’ and Says ‘I F— With Trump’

My thoughts on Nick Cannon.
Nick-Cannon-testicles-insurance-1200x800.jpg

- Never been a fan/supporter/admirer of this guy.
- Never thought of him as being particularly talented, special nor entertaining.
- His political views aren't surprising nor enlightening.
- The MOST relevant thing he ever did was marrying Mariah Carey.
:hmm:

To me this all comes across as yet another "D-list" celebrity saying and doing ANYTHING for money and fame.
So, he's in perfect company with the likes of
Amber Rose...
:yawn:


​
 
To think this nigga was just rocking a Universal Flag of Islam medallion to this faga, I mean maga shit is wild. I am starting to wonder if he was molested when he was younger? I wouldn't be surpris
 
Why should my vote always be directly tied to whats "good for" millions of black people with different values, education, goals....?

Goofy negros love performative political protest for social media clout. This is what yall substitute for real POWER.

You non-voters are performative AF. Mindless attention-whores. Keep that same "why should I vote "energy in not worrying yourself over millions of Black voters who consistently vote to collectively protect education, human rights, businesses, legal protections, funding, etc.
 
My thoughts on Nick Cannon.
Nick-Cannon-testicles-insurance-1200x800.jpg

- Never been a fan/supporter/admirer of this guy.
- Never thought of him as being particularly talented, special nor entertaining.
- His political views aren't surprising nor enlightening.
- The MOST relevant thing he ever did was marrying Mariah Carey.
:hmm:

To me this all comes across as yet another "D-list" celebrity saying and doing ANYTHING for money and fame.
So, he's in perfect company with the likes of
Amber Rose...
:yawn:


​
Does this help him though? Especially now with Trump being so unpopular. This would seem to me to be the kind of thing you would keep to yourself. Maybe I am reading the landscape wrong.
 
Does this help him though? Especially now with Trump being so unpopular. This would seem to me to be the kind of thing you would keep to yourself. Maybe I am reading the landscape wrong.
Sure, it helps him.
The whole point of this is to keep his name out in the public and for people to be talking about him.
- Even if it's controversial or negative.
Just as long as people are talking about him and those algorithms keep him circulating...
:smh:
 
Let me give the board a note if I can. Some of these educated cats are just lame crooks with a degree. Don’t let these folk play you with a degree. Make it make sense. Perfect example, everyone thinks prime left jackson state for a better program. Nope. The Feds were in town. They got everybody and they was snitchin. Trials on deck. Google it. He didn’t wan’t no parts of that shit.

Point being. A degree is great, but cowards and snitches have degrees, and they snitch.
Welp, Jody Owens just copped a plea….told ya so.
 
To think this nigga was just rocking a Universal Flag of Islam medallion to this faga, I mean maga shit is wild. I am starting to wonder if he was molested when he was younger? I wouldn't be surpris
FAGA/FAGAs ... I like that:
Faking American Greatness Again!
Faking American Greatness Always!
 
Back
Top