Still waiting for someone to explain why voting for Repugs is good for black folks and I am talking about policies not vibes
That pussy ass white bitch Hardacacz16 is back. Early start on the mid term election anti dem right wing bullshit I see. Faggot ass pussy ass bitch boy
Let's keep reminding them this is the reason why they should've voted for Ms Harris.
"We's got to stick together"
Shut your cracka ass up bitchThe exact type of goofy negro I was talking about.
yeah, he goes from a turban and turn into a hood nigga and then turn into a pro black scholar and then turn into a coon.This mofo don't know when to shut the fuck up. Lmao dude got jacked up for being pro black and now for being pro white. I think his biggest issue.ia that his views aren't believable. Dude's stance caters to who he's around. First professor Griff now the dumb bitch Amber Rose. Smfh
This mofo don't know when to shut the fuck up. Lmao dude got jacked up for being pro black and now for being pro white. I think his biggest issue.ia that his views aren't believable. Dude's stance caters to who he's around. First professor Griff now the dumb bitch Amber Rose. Smfh
yeah he goes from a turban and turn into a hood nigga and then turn into a pro black scholar and then turn into a coon.
Basically........
Basically........
Nick Cannon has no discernible talent. The entirety of his work is portraying variations of a Millennial J.J. Evans. Being an agreeable yes boy is all that has ever sustained him.I don't understand after being in the industry for decades working with every group race gender and religion having access to the best media training
that celebrities like Nick DO THIS.
I have absolutely no choice but to believe that its intentional and DELIBERATE.
I don't believe he is "confused" or "misspoke"
He is an agent.
Or worse case?
He is a people pleaser who will say ANYTHING to ANYBODY to get a smile and a pat on the head
Him, 50 cent and others have an agenda to divide their own people siding with the enemy and trying to sneak in the door with their own kind to steal what they can to return to massa to give them the ingredients and then come out to reveal they've joined the KKK.I don't understand after being in the industry for decades working with every group race gender and religion having access to the best media training
that celebrities like Nick DO THIS.
I have absolutely no choice but to believe that its intentional and DELIBERATE.
I don't believe he is "confused" or "misspoke"
He is an agent.
Or worse case?
He is a people pleaser who will say ANYTHING to ANYBODY to get a smile and a pat on the head
Him, 50 cent and others have an agenda to divide their own people siding with the enemy and trying to sneak in the door with their own kind to steal what they can to return to massa to give them the ingredients and then come out to reveal they've joined the KKK.
A lot of these black celebrities can't be trusted because they've turned the other cheek when it comes to money.
Nick likes chaos to get people to talk but a lot of that stuff has backfired on him.
I'm just tired of these bootlickers that always want to bring their own kind down further to drown on some crabs in the barrel shit.
millenial jj evans is crazy.Nic
Nick Cannon has no discernible talent. The entirety of his work is portraying variations of a Millennial J.J. Evans. Being an agreeable yes boy is all that has ever sustained him.
I hate both them niggas badmillenial jj evans is crazy.

yeah, he makes it sound cool to be a pimp and getting multiple women pregnant that he can barely be there for all of them at once while also having to work as well doing shows.The thing with Nick SPECIFICALLY is we always considered him a little bit corny? And then he was always with bad bitches and then he ALWAYS made money and then Mariah... so we kinda thought he was a real life Stephon Urkel
I think OVERALL we have a "weakness" toward him like he family
but he ain't
I UNDERSTAND the social media game with trolling and contrarian and hot takes bblah blah
but we LITERALLY at war right now.
It aint play time with THIS sh*t.
yeah, he makes it sound cool to be a pimp and getting multiple women pregnant that he can barely be there for all of them at once while also having to work as well doing shows.
I just can't respect someone like nick when it comes to talking about serious shit that affect our people as a whole to think it's a game because he's getting benefits from all this tomfoolery.
I know the social media game as well but that trolling don't usually work when people coming at your neck for disrespecting our ancestors and their history.
If your gonna stand for something then don't buck dance when things get tough or submit with apology to do a 360 u-turn into being a coon isn't a good look.
So, we gotta start holding fools like him and others accountable to let them know this shit won't be tolerated especially when we already have a racist bastard in the white house causing chaos and racist coming out from everywhere attacking our people.
"Stand for something or fall for anything"
But he can get you Moneeeeeeeeeeey. That commercial made me want to beat the shit out him.I hate both them niggas bad![]()
we LITERALLY at war right now.
It aint play time with THIS sh*t.
Somebody in this thread (forgot who) mentioned that they may have caught him doing something...maybe now he is just following orders to avoid exposure...really doesn't make sense for him to say this publicly knowing the segment of the market that he caters tooI don't understand after being in the industry for decades working with every group race gender and religion having access to the best media training
that celebrities like Nick DO THIS.
I have absolutely no choice but to believe that its intentional and DELIBERATE.
I don't believe he is "confused" or "misspoke"
He is an agent.
Or worse case?
He is a people pleaser who will say ANYTHING to ANYBODY to get a smile and a pat on the head
#blackcoonturproskolayeah, he goes from a turban and turn into a hood nigga and then turn into a pro black scholar and then turn into a coon.
Somebody in this thread (forgot who) mentioned that they may have caught him doing something...maybe now he is just following orders to avoid exposure...really doesn't make sense for him to say this publicly knowing the segment of the market that he caters too
More cracka talkMore goofy talk. Bro has a stable middle class life yet hops on BGOL to play militant. Talking about "WE at war". GTFOH
But you’re a white Republikkklan shill faggot ass bitchDemocratic shills have ruined BGOL and the majority of social media but they don’t carry much weight outside or in the streets.
The average political shill is like DJ Akademiks without the money or influence.