They still not good enough though.CC, Boston, & Mitchell
Yeah that’s probably the one.CC, Boston, & Mitchell
Rhyne can’t shoot for shit though. Reese about average 20 boards a game with this team.They still not good enough though.
CC can't stay healthy.
Angel reese joining dream with better players who can shoot will definitely be a problem for fever.
Breaking: Angel Reese is being traded to the Atlanta Dream. The Dream are trading a 2027 first-round pick and 2028 first-round pick to the Chicago Sky for the two-time All-Star and 2028 second-round swap rights, sources tell
@kendra__andrews
.Prime Video first reported that the teams agreed to a trade involving Reese.
Yeah, aces are still good which I won't doubt them.Sabrina, Jonquel Stewart
Aja, young and Gray…..these the damn champs hell their 4th best is Jewel…
I guess you forgot they got griner on that team.Rhyne can’t shoot for shit though. Reese about average 20 boards a game with this team.
If dream add another weapon on that team which I think they could get flau'jae.The draft is next Monday too
Griner ass now she can only play 15 minutes a game. If she was still good they wouldn’t have traded for Reese.I guess you forgot they got griner on that team.
she can come off the bench behind reese.Griner ass now she can only play 15 minutes a game. If she was still good they wouldn’t have traded for Reese.
she can come off the bench behind reese.
Like I've said, it'll be interesting how this works out.
Angel reese already got traded not being on first team that long after getting drafted.
I believe she will and do well being the starter and not having to try to fit or take a backseat when reese used to be there.Time for Cardoso to step it up
Only because CACs be there.You don't want to see them fever prices
Their arena is smallThat's crazy.
I don't think that can be entirely based on demand-- I bet they don't stay at that rate. Angel Reese is not a "double the price" type of player.