Forgot to add Big Boi to the list as well..
I didn't know about that but I don't have enough hours to write the entire list my brother...
But you can go head.
Forgot to add Big Boi to the list as well..
Only if they promoted Republicans.
If the celebrity was promoting Democrats then it is never an issue.
Bro Malcolm X calls both sides coons and would be hated on BGOL.
![]()
I would never try to list them all. I will say the biggest disappointment for me was Stacey Dash. I had a huge crush on her growing up. I should have known she was white's only pie. But access to celebrity's lives wasn't as easy as it is today. Illegal in Blue caught me off guard.I didn't know about that but I don't have enough hours to write the entire list my brother...
But you can go head.
Yes! Let all these fools self identify
My first impulse was to chill and just read what's being typed. OK here it goes, For the majority of my life I thought like the majority of you. Fuck the GOP and all them racist motherfuckers. I'm still in that frame of mine for those it applies to. After Obama didn't do a goddamn thing for black Americans I started to look harder at the democratic party. Don't get me wrong I don't like neither party to tell the truth, because if this were truly a democracy there would be more than the same two fucking parties.
Democrats have had the black vote for as long as I've been living, and to tell the truth it was much better when I was a child compared to this straight up bullshit that's in there now. The minorities they are pumping now don't represent me at all. I'm not gay, I'm not a black woman, I'm not a illegal alien dying to come in and be the new nigg#r, but I know that none of these groups couldn't even be doing what they are doing if it weren't for OUR ancestors fighting many years. I know I was there I seen the struggle no goddamn history book.
Neither one of these parties give two shit about anyone especially those they can't manipulate. This form of media has rendered mother's thinking nil, node, and void. Motherfuckers nowadays are so inept from thinking from themselves they have literally gave up any ability to stand on their own.
Social engineering is in full effect and the black people of North America the strongest people ever produced. Colonization could not get rid of us not from not trying. Everything they've thrown at us we adjust and prevail they're scared very afraid we will wake the fuck up. Right now we can't even get out our own way.
People hanging on to the democratic party like your lives depend on it WHY? It hasn't really done shit for us but break up the nuclear black family. Not all, but enough that we are the majority only in prison. Our wealth as a whole is less than 1% of America's population. How the fuck is that any good?
Back in the 80's I lived in Southern California Black was the largest minority and progress was being made. I left in 89 fast forward 2018 and not only is black not the largest minority, but damn near like trying to find Waldo looking for another Black person. The Mexican has taken over every aspect of anything there. I got nothing against Mexicans at all, but when they are the majority they hit totally different than they did back in the 90s.
Gay people have been around as long as I can remember and weak people have been around just as long. Since when has less than 3% of the countries population control so much power and the masses are following?
I hear people on here calling other people Coon, Toms, and Sellouts because they have the capacity to have a different thought process than the fucking narrative that's been pushed on us since fucking birth. Have you ever thought to ask why? I remember back in the 90s black people were on Trumps cock like a $2 whore, rappers had his name all on their lips. When did he become racist to them?
The last democrat to hold office really said," If you don't vote for me then you ain't black!". The one before that did absolutely nothing for us at all and his mother was white.
The KKK was a democrat creation, the reconstruction period was actually working for black people. Even when it was obvious that we would never get a fair deal from the colonizers we came together knowing that we needed each other and we thrive regardless of what the colonizer did we had to stay two steps ahead of them.
The Civil Rights Bill killed all of that, because soon as some black people could go to the white side without fear of reprisal they fled the communities throughout the country. All those business and things we established either were abandoned are swallowed up by the aliens from other countries that got here because of the Civil Rights Bill we fought for. We've been displaced and don't even fucking know it still fighting among ourselves for a system that don't even value our vote anymore. If they valued it why would they open the borders up for every reject from countries that don't respect our black asses neither.
Refugee my ass replacement motherfuckers!!! Why do you think these motherfuckers are trying so hard to stop having ID to vote? The last 30 years has been a huge setback for OUR people, and that's how those around you actually want it. We don't have any friends, but ourselves that's what our elders would have told us they knew that oh so well. I saw one post that had Malcolm X on it. Malcolm X didn't like liberals at all. Someone posted Dick Gregory leading to believe he would co-sign this backward ass shit. Trust me he would have cursed you and those like you for being so closed minded. Vote for whoever the fuck you want to vote for, but if your ass ain't learned anything else pay attention to motherfuckers that ain't been in this country for less than 30 years surpass our asses. The power is in economics motherfuckers not popularity.
I would never try to list them all. I will say the biggest disappointment for me was Stacey Dash. I had a huge crush on her growing up. I should have known she was white's only pie. But access to celebrity's lives wasn't as easy as it is today. Illegal in Blue caught me off guard.
He was on Nickelodeon so there’s a good chance he was gangraped^^^^
You the ones that hurt me personally?
Hulk Hogan, Kevin sorbo, Dean Cain, Chuck Norris, etc
Why?
Those are "heroes" to kids of a certain generation.
WTF evil shit could they did they do to little black and brown children fans through the years?
Just think about THAT for a quick second.
What sick racist depraved evil sh*t did they do or say at events? Behind closed doors? At charitable events with sick kids or poor kids etc.
Now Nick Cannon? Thats Nicklodeon and MTV. What self hating tomcoonery has he participated for some money?
I don't use the word hate easy
But I truly hate them with every fiber of my being.
Just google it. Jackson is done. I’m not gonna rype names, but they gone.This guy.
My first impulse was to chill and just read what's being typed. OK here it goes, For the majority of my life I thought like the majority of you. Fuck the GOP and all them racist motherfuckers. I'm still in that frame of mine for those it applies to. After Obama didn't do a goddamn thing for black Americans I started to look harder at the democratic party. Don't get me wrong I don't like neither party to tell the truth, because if this were truly a democracy there would be more than the same two fucking parties.
Democrats have had the black vote for as long as I've been living, and to tell the truth it was much better when I was a child compared to this straight up bullshit that's in there now. The minorities they are pumping now don't represent me at all. I'm not gay, I'm not a black woman, I'm not a illegal alien dying to come in and be the new nigg#r, but I know that none of these groups couldn't even be doing what they are doing if it weren't for OUR ancestors fighting many years. I know I was there I seen the struggle no goddamn history book.
Neither one of these parties give two shit about anyone especially those they can't manipulate. This form of media has rendered mother's thinking nil, node, and void. Motherfuckers nowadays are so inept from thinking from themselves they have literally gave up any ability to stand on their own.
Social engineering is in full effect and the black people of North America the strongest people ever produced. Colonization could not get rid of us not from not trying. Everything they've thrown at us we adjust and prevail they're scared very afraid we will wake the fuck up. Right now we can't even get out our own way.
People hanging on to the democratic party like your lives depend on it WHY? It hasn't really done shit for us but break up the nuclear black family. Not all, but enough that we are the majority only in prison. Our wealth as a whole is less than 1% of America's population. How the fuck is that any good?
Back in the 80's I lived in Southern California Black was the largest minority and progress was being made. I left in 89 fast forward 2018 and not only is black not the largest minority, but damn near like trying to find Waldo looking for another Black person. The Mexican has taken over every aspect of anything there. I got nothing against Mexicans at all, but when they are the majority they hit totally different than they did back in the 90s.
Gay people have been around as long as I can remember and weak people have been around just as long. Since when has less than 3% of the countries population control so much power and the masses are following?
I hear people on here calling other people Coon, Toms, and Sellouts because they have the capacity to have a different thought process than the fucking narrative that's been pushed on us since fucking birth. Have you ever thought to ask why? I remember back in the 90s black people were on Trumps cock like a $2 whore, rappers had his name all on their lips. When did he become racist to them?
The last democrat to hold office really said," If you don't vote for me then you ain't black!". The one before that did absolutely nothing for us at all and his mother was white.
The KKK was a democrat creation, the reconstruction period was actually working for black people. Even when it was obvious that we would never get a fair deal from the colonizers we came together knowing that we needed each other and we thrive regardless of what the colonizer did we had to stay two steps ahead of them.
The Civil Rights Bill killed all of that, because soon as some black people could go to the white side without fear of reprisal they fled the communities throughout the country. All those business and things we established either were abandoned are swallowed up by the aliens from other countries that got here because of the Civil Rights Bill we fought for. We've been displaced and don't even fucking know it still fighting among ourselves for a system that don't even value our vote anymore. If they valued it why would they open the borders up for every reject from countries that don't respect our black asses neither.
Refugee my ass replacement motherfuckers!!! Why do you think these motherfuckers are trying so hard to stop having ID to vote? The last 30 years has been a huge setback for OUR people, and that's how those around you actually want it. We don't have any friends, but ourselves that's what our elders would have told us they knew that oh so well. I saw one post that had Malcolm X on it. Malcolm X didn't like liberals at all. Someone posted Dick Gregory leading to believe he would co-sign this backward ass shit. Trust me he would have cursed you and those like you for being so closed minded. Vote for whoever the fuck you want to vote for, but if your ass ain't learned anything else pay attention to motherfuckers that ain't been in this country for less than 30 years surpass our asses. The power is in economics motherfuckers not popularity.
I think the contrarians here prefer to abstain. But all that does is give you republikkkans. And why that is the better option, I have no idea. They're waiting for Democrats to give them a million dollars. And if that doesn't happen, they haven't gotten anything. So both parties are the same.Still waiting for someone to explain why voting for Repugs is good for black folks and I am talking about policies not vibes
This is all they gotta do but it seems like an impossible task...I don't have a problem with people cussing the Democrats but they seem to live in a fairytale world where a better option exists or where the majority is ready for true change via revolutionStill waiting for someone to explain why voting for Repugs is good for black folks and I am talking about policies not vibes
Read every single word and you are right 100%. neither party gives a shit about the common man and are apart of the control design to pit the masses against each other without seeing the hidden hand of the bankers who control both sides and manipulate them to their benefit. I have no respect of so called black man who throws his blind support to either party.My first impulse was to chill and just read what's being typed. OK here it goes, For the majority of my life I thought like the majority of you. Fuck the GOP and all them racist motherfuckers. I'm still in that frame of mine for those it applies to. After Obama didn't do a goddamn thing for black Americans I started to look harder at the democratic party. Don't get me wrong I don't like neither party to tell the truth, because if this were truly a democracy there would be more than the same two fucking parties.
Democrats have had the black vote for as long as I've been living, and to tell the truth it was much better when I was a child compared to this straight up bullshit that's in there now. The minorities they are pumping now don't represent me at all. I'm not gay, I'm not a black woman, I'm not a illegal alien dying to come in and be the new nigg#r, but I know that none of these groups couldn't even be doing what they are doing if it weren't for OUR ancestors fighting many years. I know I was there I seen the struggle no goddamn history book.
Neither one of these parties give two shit about anyone especially those they can't manipulate. This form of media has rendered mother's thinking nil, node, and void. Motherfuckers nowadays are so inept from thinking from themselves they have literally gave up any ability to stand on their own.
Social engineering is in full effect and the black people of North America the strongest people ever produced. Colonization could not get rid of us not from not trying. Everything they've thrown at us we adjust and prevail they're scared very afraid we will wake the fuck up. Right now we can't even get out our own way.
People hanging on to the democratic party like your lives depend on it WHY? It hasn't really done shit for us but break up the nuclear black family. Not all, but enough that we are the majority only in prison. Our wealth as a whole is less than 1% of America's population. How the fuck is that any good?
Back in the 80's I lived in Southern California Black was the largest minority and progress was being made. I left in 89 fast forward 2018 and not only is black not the largest minority, but damn near like trying to find Waldo looking for another Black person. The Mexican has taken over every aspect of anything there. I got nothing against Mexicans at all, but when they are the majority they hit totally different than they did back in the 90s.
Gay people have been around as long as I can remember and weak people have been around just as long. Since when has less than 3% of the countries population control so much power and the masses are following?
I hear people on here calling other people Coon, Toms, and Sellouts because they have the capacity to have a different thought process than the fucking narrative that's been pushed on us since fucking birth. Have you ever thought to ask why? I remember back in the 90s black people were on Trumps cock like a $2 whore, rappers had his name all on their lips. When did he become racist to them?
The last democrat to hold office really said," If you don't vote for me then you ain't black!". The one before that did absolutely nothing for us at all and his mother was white.
The KKK was a democrat creation, the reconstruction period was actually working for black people. Even when it was obvious that we would never get a fair deal from the colonizers we came together knowing that we needed each other and we thrive regardless of what the colonizer did we had to stay two steps ahead of them.
The Civil Rights Bill killed all of that, because soon as some black people could go to the white side without fear of reprisal they fled the communities throughout the country. All those business and things we established either were abandoned are swallowed up by the aliens from other countries that got here because of the Civil Rights Bill we fought for. We've been displaced and don't even fucking know it still fighting among ourselves for a system that don't even value our vote anymore. If they valued it why would they open the borders up for every reject from countries that don't respect our black asses neither.
Refugee my ass replacement motherfuckers!!! Why do you think these motherfuckers are trying so hard to stop having ID to vote? The last 30 years has been a huge setback for OUR people, and that's how those around you actually want it. We don't have any friends, but ourselves that's what our elders would have told us they knew that oh so well. I saw one post that had Malcolm X on it. Malcolm X didn't like liberals at all. Someone posted Dick Gregory leading to believe he would co-sign this backward ass shit. Trust me he would have cursed you and those like you for being so closed minded. Vote for whoever the fuck you want to vote for, but if your ass ain't learned anything else pay attention to motherfuckers that ain't been in this country for less than 30 years surpass our asses. The power is in economics motherfuckers not popularity.
Read every single word and you are right 100%. neither party gives a shit about the common man and are apart of the control design to pit the masses against each other without seeing the hidden hand of the bankers who control both sides and manipulate them to their benefit. I have no respect of so called black man who throws his blind support to either party.
I think the contrarians here prefer to abstain. But all that does is give you republikkkans. And why that is the better option, I have no idea. They're waiting for Democrats to give them a million dollars. And if that doesn't happen, they haven't gotten anything. So both parties are the same.
5 star post.My first impulse was to chill and just read what's being typed. OK here it goes, For the majority of my life I thought like the majority of you. Fuck the GOP and all them racist motherfuckers. I'm still in that frame of mine for those it applies to. After Obama didn't do a goddamn thing for black Americans I started to look harder at the democratic party. Don't get me wrong I don't like neither party to tell the truth, because if this were truly a democracy there would be more than the same two fucking parties.
Democrats have had the black vote for as long as I've been living, and to tell the truth it was much better when I was a child compared to this straight up bullshit that's in there now. The minorities they are pumping now don't represent me at all. I'm not gay, I'm not a black woman, I'm not a illegal alien dying to come in and be the new nigg#r, but I know that none of these groups couldn't even be doing what they are doing if it weren't for OUR ancestors fighting many years. I know I was there I seen the struggle no goddamn history book.
Neither one of these parties give two shit about anyone especially those they can't manipulate. This form of media has rendered mother's thinking nil, node, and void. Motherfuckers nowadays are so inept from thinking from themselves they have literally gave up any ability to stand on their own.
Social engineering is in full effect and the black people of North America the strongest people ever produced. Colonization could not get rid of us not from not trying. Everything they've thrown at us we adjust and prevail they're scared very afraid we will wake the fuck up. Right now we can't even get out our own way.
People hanging on to the democratic party like your lives depend on it WHY? It hasn't really done shit for us but break up the nuclear black family. Not all, but enough that we are the majority only in prison. Our wealth as a whole is less than 1% of America's population. How the fuck is that any good?
Back in the 80's I lived in Southern California Black was the largest minority and progress was being made. I left in 89 fast forward 2018 and not only is black not the largest minority, but damn near like trying to find Waldo looking for another Black person. The Mexican has taken over every aspect of anything there. I got nothing against Mexicans at all, but when they are the majority they hit totally different than they did back in the 90s.
Gay people have been around as long as I can remember and weak people have been around just as long. Since when has less than 3% of the countries population control so much power and the masses are following?
I hear people on here calling other people Coon, Toms, and Sellouts because they have the capacity to have a different thought process than the fucking narrative that's been pushed on us since fucking birth. Have you ever thought to ask why? I remember back in the 90s black people were on Trumps cock like a $2 whore, rappers had his name all on their lips. When did he become racist to them?
The last democrat to hold office really said," If you don't vote for me then you ain't black!". The one before that did absolutely nothing for us at all and his mother was white.
The KKK was a democrat creation, the reconstruction period was actually working for black people. Even when it was obvious that we would never get a fair deal from the colonizers we came together knowing that we needed each other and we thrive regardless of what the colonizer did we had to stay two steps ahead of them.
The Civil Rights Bill killed all of that, because soon as some black people could go to the white side without fear of reprisal they fled the communities throughout the country. All those business and things we established either were abandoned are swallowed up by the aliens from other countries that got here because of the Civil Rights Bill we fought for. We've been displaced and don't even fucking know it still fighting among ourselves for a system that don't even value our vote anymore. If they valued it why would they open the borders up for every reject from countries that don't respect our black asses neither.
Refugee my ass replacement motherfuckers!!! Why do you think these motherfuckers are trying so hard to stop having ID to vote? The last 30 years has been a huge setback for OUR people, and that's how those around you actually want it. We don't have any friends, but ourselves that's what our elders would have told us they knew that oh so well. I saw one post that had Malcolm X on it. Malcolm X didn't like liberals at all. Someone posted Dick Gregory leading to believe he would co-sign this backward ass shit. Trust me he would have cursed you and those like you for being so closed minded. Vote for whoever the fuck you want to vote for, but if your ass ain't learned anything else pay attention to motherfuckers that ain't been in this country for less than 30 years surpass our asses. The power is in economics motherfuckers not popularity.
We?!?!???? Ain’t no we you cracka. LOL at your bitch ass responding to your own burner account5 star post.
This thread proves that we still have the ability to grow and change. It is a lonely road however, because most of the community is lost and will never be more than a pawn.
Agreed....But abstain from voting at the federal level? I wonder do they think it's ok to vote at the state and local level????
Like to tell someon who pays taxes not to vote is still crazy to me, but I am willing to have an open discussion about what policies from the repub party that will have a positive impact for black americans.....
And folks wonder why people vote democrat. My cousins best friend just had a kid and only got 1 week off.
That's fucking crazy
I think the contrarians here prefer to abstain. But all that does is give you republikkkans. And why that is the better option, I have no idea. They're waiting for Democrats to give them a million dollars. And if that doesn't happen, they haven't gotten anything. So both parties are the same.
You ever heard something that upon first thought it sounds good, until your mind processes it? Well those don't vote folks' minds never make it to the processing part.
You ever heard something that upon first thought it sounds good, until your mind processes it? Well those don't vote folks' minds never make it to the processing part.
Really? So what does following shit cause you been doing it for generation and ain't never progressed means?Hmm.
Yeah if it ain't a 2 minute clip your attention span is thrown off. ADHD is a big problem in the country. I understandMofo this ain't no book club.
Who are you?Really? So what does following shit cause you been doing it for generation and ain't never progressed means?
Yeah if it ain't a 2 minute clip your attention span is thrown off. ADHD is a big problem in the country. I understand
That’s XCactor’s burnerWho are you?