Nick Cannon Calls the Democratic Party the ‘Party of the KKK’ and Says ‘I F— With Trump’

Fool said "what have blacks asked for?"

:lol: :roflmao3::lol::roflmao3::hithead:
Did anyone answer the gotdamn question? When blacks, yes I said blacks, get to the table what are our list of demands in exchange for our support? Juneteenth or some bullshit Marcus Garvey pardon? Man the Dems suck and I’m tired of this bullshit. When are ya’ll gonna realize that Joe Biden is the real life Emperor Palpatine?!

I can’t believe ya’ll letting these democrats talk ya’lll out of access to power while at the same time keeping ya’ll out of power. End rant.
 
smh-smdh.gif
 
i hate when our people spew this part of american history. like mufucka tell the rest of the history. and still hate how many filthy rich black folks who for the most part hav worked their asses off then feel like they have to show their lovey dovey cupid eyes to trump.....lol. shits a slap in the face to those who have been rocking with them for the whole ride. nick on the other hand is a meh.....only thing i can rember him being in that i like was drumline.
 
I mean people are going to get mad at me, but I've seen how he has been able to talk about Christianity from a liberal perspective. I'm impressed with him. Yes Crockett is a fighter, but this dude can definitely speak to these people who would normally never vote Democrat. I think he has a good chance of winning.
Sir, as I have been saying for months, they used her as cover while they did their dirty work. Hakeem Jeffries REFUSED to endorse her. Obama talked up Talarico. So called Progressives openly spoke about not funding her campaign. The only Dems that spoke on her behalf where Kamla and Alsobooks.

Jasmine ain’t my particular cup of tea, but I came up in the era of Cynthia Mckinney and Sheila Jackson Lee. Hell, even Barbara Jordan. They were a bit cray-cray, but they had party support. The current party sucks.
 
Sir, as I have been saying for months, they used her as cover while they did their dirty work. Hakeem Jeffries REFUSED to endorse her. Obama talked up Talarico. So called Progressives openly spoke about not funding her campaign. The only Dems that spoke on her behalf where Kamla and Alsobooks.

Jasmine ain’t my particular cup of tea, but I came up in the era of Cynthia Mckinney and Sheila Jackson Lee. Hell, even Barbara Jordan. They were a bit cray-cray, but they had party support. The current party sucks.
Look I get what you're saying, but I still think he was the better candidate. Idk what to tell yall. That's what I've seen so far.
 
Did anyone answer the gotdamn question? When blacks, yes I said blacks, get to the table what are our list of demands in exchange for our support? Juneteenth or some bullshit Marcus Garvey pardon? Man the Dems suck and I’m tired of this bullshit. When are ya’ll gonna realize that Joe Biden is the real life Emperor Palpatine?!

I can’t believe ya’ll letting these democrats talk ya’lll out of access to power while at the same time keeping ya’ll out of power. End rant.

Yea, Trump and Project2025 implementation, including NET ZERO jobs creation, has worked out so well for, as you say, "the blacks". As opposed to 2.2M jobs growth under Biden.

Yep, you're a vibes guy.
 
Yea, Trump and Project2025 implementation, including NET ZERO jobs creation, has worked out so well for, as you say, "the blacks". As opposed to 2.2M jobs growth under Biden.

Yep, you're a vibes guy.
I don’t know what ‘vibes guy’ means. Shit sounds gay, but anyway….what you are seeing now has been in the pipe for a longer time than a year….
 
Did anyone answer the gotdamn question? When blacks, yes I said blacks, get to the table what are our list of demands in exchange for our support? Juneteenth or some bullshit Marcus Garvey pardon? Man the Dems suck and I’m tired of this bullshit. When are ya’ll gonna realize that Joe Biden is the real life Emperor Palpatine?!

I can’t believe ya’ll letting these democrats talk ya’lll out of access to power while at the same time keeping ya’ll out of power. End rant.

policies addressing systemic economic disparities, police accountability, voting rights protection, and targeted investment in Black communities. Key demands include closing the racial wealth gap, funding Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), supporting small businesses, and addressing historical
 
Can we agree that the current Dem party sucks?
So, what makes you think the repukkkicans is any better with the majority of black celebrities like nick coonon saying this dumb shit not having a damn clue about his history.

Jews got him with strings attached and some of you as well on BGOL to tap dance to think what trump is doing is great.
 
Look I get what you're saying, but I still think he was the better candidate. Idk what to tell yall. That's what I've seen so far.

Let's leave the white hero swooping in and saving everything for the movies. Jasmine would've represented black folk 1000 times better than talarico. That mofo gonna get into congress and not do shit.
 
Last edited:
So, what makes you think the repukkkicans is any better with the majority of black celebrities like nick coonon saying this dumb shit not having a damn clue about his history.

Jews got him with strings attached and some of you as well on BGOL to tap dance to think what trump is doing is great.

Yep, Zionists made Cannon go on an apology tour, so now he's back being a MAGA mascot, kissing the back of Trump's depends to demonstrate COMPLIANCE. Pathetic.
 
Last edited:
policies addressing systemic economic disparities, police accountability, voting rights protection, and targeted investment in Black communities. Key demands include closing the racial wealth gap, funding Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), supporting small businesses, and addressing historical

This plus other items, was all part of Kamala Harris agenda platform. The "get off the plantation" defenders of Trump love to pretend to be obtuse AF. Imagine defending the neutered guy who was ordered to go on an apology tour for racist Zionists and then volunteered to be a mascot prop.
 
Did anyone answer the gotdamn question? When blacks, yes I said blacks, get to the table what are our list of demands in exchange for our support? Juneteenth or some bullshit Marcus Garvey pardon? Man the Dems suck and I’m tired of this bullshit. When are ya’ll gonna realize that Joe Biden is the real life Emperor Palpatine?!

I can’t believe ya’ll letting these democrats talk ya’lll out of access to power while at the same time keeping ya’ll out of power. End rant.
Another "black" talking out his ass. Power? Okay genius, with the structure that exists today, what's the move? Since clearly voting Democrat aint it, what's the move? Spell it out for a Dem plantation guy to understand. How does a population of under 15% with 64% voting make this power move? In my head, there's 4 options. But I don't want to give you a hint. So, teach us how we move up in this country. Let's close the wealth gap. You have a strong opinion. You must have the answer(s). I'll wait. My guess is you'll either deflect or say it's not your job to come up with a solution.
 
Another "black" talking out his ass. Power? Okay genius, with the structure that exists today, what's the move? Since clearly voting Democrat aint it, what's the move? Spell it out for a Dem plantation guy to understand. How does a population of under 15% with 64% voting make this power move? In my head, there's 4 options. But I don't want to give you a hint. So, teach us how we move up in this country. Let's close the wealth gap. You have a strong opinion. You must have the answer(s). I'll wait. My guess is you'll either deflect or say it's not your job to come up with a solution.
I’m still waiting for the answer to the question.
 
So, what makes you think the repukkkicans is any better with the majority of black celebrities like nick coonon saying this dumb shit not having a damn clue about his history.

Jews got him with strings attached and some of you as well on BGOL to tap dance to think what trump is doing is great.
Who said they were better?
 
Now that I saw the vid, that conversation seems weird. It's like what they are saying is deliberate. I wonder how much are they getting paid for this distraction and what are they trying to distract us from? Are they trying to run interference for the elections?
 
I’m still waiting for the answer to the question.
policies addressing systemic economic disparities, police accountability, voting rights protection, and targeted investment in Black communities. Key demands include closing the racial wealth gap, funding Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), supporting small businesses, and addressing historical
.......
 
Back
Top