Nick Cannon Calls the Democratic Party the ‘Party of the KKK’ and Says ‘I F— With Trump’

What? Jasmine Crockett just got cannablized by her own party. Marilyn Mosby couldn’t get a pardon from Biden for that shitty ass conviction. Hell, Biden only pardoned dead people of color. And don’t get me started on that Kamala Harris debacle. What midterm election are you referring to? Spainberger in Virginia? Is that a win for ‘People of Color’?

The gig is up. Black folk are outside.

Stop downplaying black folks' intelligence. We ain't supporting this shit.



Hegseth Strikes Two Black and Two Female Officers From Promotion List
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s highly unusual decision to remove officers from a one-star promotion list has spurred allegations of racial and gender bias.
 
Jasmine Crockett got beat by a better candidate.

Mofo......


giphy.gif
 
Mofo......


giphy.gif
I mean people are going to get mad at me, but I've seen how he has been able to talk about Christianity from a liberal perspective. I'm impressed with him. Yes Crockett is a fighter, but this dude can definitely speak to these people who would normally never vote Democrat. I think he has a good chance of winning.
 
What? Jasmine Crockett just got cannablized by her own party. Marilyn Mosby couldn’t get a pardon from Biden for that shitty ass conviction. Hell, Biden only pardoned dead people of color. And don’t get me started on that Kamala Harris debacle. What midterm election are you referring to? Spainberger in Virginia? Is that a win for ‘People of Color’?

The gig is up. Black folk are outside.

Stop downplaying black folks' intelligence. We ain't supporting this shit.



Hegseth Strikes Two Black and Two Female Officers From Promotion List
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s highly unusual decision to remove officers from a one-star promotion list has spurred allegations of racial and gender bias.
 
I mean people are going to get mad at me, but I've seen how he has been able to talk about Christianity from a liberal perspective. I'm impressed with him. Yes Crockett is a fighter, but this dude can definitely speak to these people who would normally never vote Democrat. I think he has a good chance of winning.


The fact he used religion to sway voters and it worked is telling. Religion is a programming tool used to control people. Because he took that angle doesn't mean he's a better candidate. Jasmine is passionate about the fight and takes a lawyer type approach. All that religion talk is just smoke and mirrors. Most Black folk don't fall for that shit when it comes to politics.
 
The fact he used religion to sway voters and it worked is telling. Religion is a programming tool used to control people. Because he took that angle doesn't mean he's a better candidate. Jasmine is passionate about the fight and takes a lawyer type approach. All that religion talk is just smoke and mirrors. Most Black folk don't fall for that shit when it comes to politics.
Yes it does. He's in Texas. You have to be able to sway Christian voters. He has that ability. Black people are going to vote for him in the general. I'm walking about all those white evangelicals you have to sway.
 
The fact he used religion to sway voters and it worked is telling. Religion is a programming tool used to control people. Because he took that angle doesn't mean he's a better candidate. Jasmine is passionate about the fight and takes a lawyer type approach. All that religion talk is just smoke and mirrors. Most Black folk don't fall for that shit when it comes to politics.
all true, but we will still need a few white "christians" to push a candidate into the office.

They said Banks primarily targeted black voters at the expense of latinos and whites. Although, her strategy worked in getting a large black voting block, it wasn't enough to get her past the primary.
 
all true, but we will still need a few white "christians" to push a candidate into the office.

They said Banks primarily targeted black voters at the expense of latinos and whites. Although, her strategy worked in getting a large black voting block, it wasn't enough to get her past the primary.


Naw bruh, we need as many black folk in office as we can get. We need to stand behind our candidates. The "we need a white face because he is more likely to win sets us back and will be constantly used as an excuse for choosing white candidates over black.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: BKF
He's rich so no surprising he cooning fir Trump. But what pisses me off is when talking about the DEM KKK, they never mention why Black folk switch from Repub to Dem
Dave Chappelle is one of the rare ones. You're seeing with Nick Cannon and Rozonda "Chili" Thomas from TLC and 50 Cent show that many black people, when they get money, they go Republican.

I don't really care what the correlation is, but I know I couldn't do that shit. To be on the same side as David Duke and the KKK? Fuck no I don't give a shit if it allowed me to keep 80% of my millions versus 40%. Fuck those racist bastards, and the coons who support them
 
Nick Cannon let his politics be known on a recent episode of his web talk show “Big Drive” (via TMZ), during which he called the Democratic Party “the party of the KKK.”

After his guest, model Amber Rose, said that Democrats “don’t care about people of color and the Republicans do,” Cannon replied, “I agree with you 100%. People don’t know that the Democrats are the party of the KKK. People don’t know that the Republicans are the party that freed the slaves. I mean, both of you and I have some conservative views. You’re just a little bit more outspoken than I am. And honestly, I don’t subscribe to either party. I rock with W. E. B. Du Bois, when he said there’s no such thing as two parties. It’s just one evil party with two different names.”
When discussing Donald Trump’s second term, Cannon enthusiastically said “motherfucker’s cleaning house” and is “doing what he said he was gonna do.”

“We got the Gulf of America now,” Cannon added. “He’s like the club. He’s charging a $5 million bottle service fee to get into the country.”

While factions of the Democratic Party were responsible for the rise of the KKK right after the Civil War, it’s not widely believed that the entirety of the party endorsed the formation of the white supremacist group. Cannon was partially right about the history of the Republicans. The party was founded in the early 50’s by anti-slavery activists. In 1861, Abraham Lincoln, a member of the Republican Party, signed the Emancipation Proclamation and freed all slaves living in non-Union states. However, it wasn’t until the House of Representatives passed the 13th Amendment in 1865, which was later ratified by a state majority, that slavery was abolished in the United States.


wait-a-minute-what-the.gif
No lie detected
 
Stop downplaying black folks' intelligence. We ain't supporting this shit.



Hegseth Strikes Two Black and Two Female Officers From Promotion List
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s highly unusual decision to remove officers from a one-star promotion list has spurred allegations of racial and gender bias.
Right on!!!
 
Dave Chappelle is one of the rare ones. You're seeing with Nick Cannon and Rozonda "Chili" Thomas from TLC and 50 Cent show that many black people, when they get money, they go Republican.

I don't really care what the correlation is, but I know I couldn't do that shit. To be on the same side as David Duke and the KKK? Fuck no I don't give a shit if it allowed me to keep 80% of my millions versus 40%. Fuck those racist bastards, and the coons who support them
Chilli on instagram copping pleas
 
all true, but we will still need a few white "christians" to push a candidate into the office.

They said Banks primarily targeted black voters at the expense of latinos and whites. Although, her strategy worked in getting a large black voting block, it wasn't enough to get her past the primary.


We need voters from all demographics. Maga/Republicans has done an excellent job at dividing the minorities. Imagine if black and majority Latino voters united. Maga/Republicans got minorities cosigning thinning their votes by attacking immigrants. The white vote is actually the minority vote but we allow them to control the Narrative.
 
The pro-white brigade is going to attack Nick Cannon but he don’t give a shit if you agree with him. That is how grown men roll.

60 and 70 year old posters here still need a cracker to tell them how to think and feel all while calling other posters coons. Can’t make this shit up.
You're generalizing. I'm in my 60's grew up with thinking democrat or nothing else. Obama changed all that for me. Black people have been getting the short end of everything, but involvement with law enforcement, The judicial system, The medical industrial complex, The educational complex, Housing and welfare ( If this shit with illegal immigration didn't wake them up nothing else will.),. Been this way as long as I can remember. Let's face it if you're still tuned in to religion then you can be easily manipulated.
 
People like Nick Canon want to talk about the Democrats and the KKK. Yet don't speak on the Republican Party and the Compromise of 1877 that ended the Reconstruction Era. aka the Republican Party sold black people out and ended the great progress black folk made and were making.
 
I wonder if her dating a white dude has anything to do with it.

Doubt it

It's probably a reflection of her beliefs and she finally found a white dude to attach herself to

She's one of those "I'm mixed" black people.
 
Stop downplaying black folks' intelligence. We ain't supporting this shit.



Hegseth Strikes Two Black and Two Female Officers From Promotion List
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s highly unusual decision to remove officers from a one-star promotion list has spurred allegations of racial and gender bias.

Fool said "what have blacks asked for?"

:lol: :roflmao3::lol::roflmao3::hithead:
 
Back
Top